Why aren't you on LSD right now?

Why aren't you on LSD right now?

Because i'm planning on sleeping in the next 12-15 hours.

I'm planning on it in a few weeks.

Why would you take Lsd with only the intention of tripping on lsd? Fuckin tweakers...

Two reasons:
>Unable to source
>Random drug screenings at work

Good fucking question. I have no good answer. Must rectify said dilemma.

>screening for LSD

Is it even possible to detect? I've never heard of anyone testing for that.

Because.

Yes, it is. However, the drug is out of your system in about a day, and a special, more expensive drug test kit is needed.

I've overdone LSD I need to get on psilocybin more

what else is LSD used for?

Picking up the a package of 100 tabs tomorrow, just curious. Do you guys have some recomendations on what to do on a trip?

It's somewhat a given, but it's always nice to trip with friends.

I play video games sometimes because it makes it feel more immersive in a sense.

I also listen to music, something along the lines of Porter Robinson or MGMT because, for me at least, it allows me to "feel" the songs.

Walking outside, daytime or nighttime, always feels like an adventure to me.

Experimenting, such as closing one eye, looking at yourself in the mirror, or something like that is also fun.

Beacause I can't find some

That's kind of what I figured. Thanks for the info.

because im tired and i want to keep my 400 mikrograms for a special occasion

Swear to fucking good been looking for some in North Carolina

Let the trip guide you, everything's great on LSD

Just don't spend too much time looking at screens

Buying shit online is almost as easy as using Amazon

What are the chances of getting busted in the states?

Listen to music that you used to love but haven't heard in a while.

Even if you don't feel hungry, eat some fruit. You will not regret.

If you feel comfortable doing so, go outside.

Only way to test for it is a spinal tap. So there is a way but no one can ask you to get tested for it

Tried some of these, but I sometime experience a mild anxiety. I have been selling a few houndred tabs to freinds etc. And when I want to walk outside, i get this feeling that i will get busted. Like everything and everyone is the police. This is on 150 ug, when doing 75 me and my friends just laugthing our asses off for hours at the time.

Im trying to get some but no one around me sells it.

cannot find any... besides,,, isnt it a " attempted Murder ' charge if u caught with it??

I like who I am and I do not want to change my personality.

Drugs are stupid. I hope you have a bad trip.

erhmm bcs im not a damn junkie...atleast not anymore

You like being a close minded person who wishes misfortune upon random people you don't know?
Fair enough

I'd like to try it but I know no one who sells it and online is risky as hell

because i am in a bad state both physically and mentally and do not wish to be choked to death by the personification of my inner demons

drugs will turn you into a addict and change your personality and you will be a totally different person do drags

Yea, stay away from drags

I live in Japan so I cant get it. Even if I did the paranoia of getting caught would ruin the trip. Penalties for any drugs here is a $100k fine, 10 years jail, loss of job, deportation and permanent ban from the country.

I miss it though.

Acid doesnt show up on drug screenings. They usually only check for THC, Meth, Opiates, MDMA etc.

Does anybody know where to buy it in Europe? Asking for a friend...

Any more specific?

If you prefer chilling alone, then trip alone.
If you're sociable then trip with friends (make sure they're good, long time trusted friends that wont do shit like freak out or fuck with each other)

If you do it with friends, do something like go camping.

Watching cartoons/anime
Listening to music
Playing music
Drawing, painting, coloring, doing art in general
Get some trip toys like playdough, anything colorful, squishy or fun from a $1 store or toy store.

Have beers, cigs and weed on standby. I'd personally save the weed until after the peak.

You wont feel like eating much, but have fresh fruit, maybe some cheese, olives etc handy. Not processed garbage, processed shit is pretty bad when tripping.

If things dont feel right, take a piss, get up and stretch, drink some water, change the lighting or the music. It's probably one of those.

mmmm bloodtest in 2 weeks

Lol tru

Don't' know where to find it.

im not a degenerate

Cause I'm watching a child

Can't find any. Been looking for like 15 years

Let's say Italy... Northern Italy. Again, for a close friend

Ok, not even near then.

Pretty much non existent, it's practically completely undetectable, especially shit like LSD, and as long as you're just buying small amounts for personal use they wouldn't bother pursuing the case even if they did find out

Japans stance on drugs is one of the worst aspects of that country, makes it even worse how they have some places that would practically be trip wonderlands

Ain't got no money ain't got no job

my online store only sells psylocybin

whatsyour online store nigggaa