Should viking movies be allowed?

youtube.com/watch?v=5FWtcorm7hA

Should Viking movies be allowed? I mean I am pretty offended as a Celt. My ancestors were beaten, raped, and tortured by Vikings. Over 6 million Celts were murdered in the raids against Wales, Scotland, Ireland, and England. I don't think Nordic supremacy belongs in 2016. What do you guys think?

As long as the Vikings get BTFO by every real army they face, just like in history, I'm fine with it.

What? In history the vikings beat everyone except non-real men. The celts got slaughtered.

Hell seger motherfucker!

Fuck you! I think I deserve reperation!

Wow all I got was offensive shit so far

Then why did they slaughter the celts? Celts were the strongest people on earth at the time more so than Rome even in the later years.

this is not about vikings but slavs(russians) one of them is the viking or something like that

No it's Vikings who ruled Russia. But I am really offended they would glorify the Vikings.

>6 million
We kicked the shit out of the vikings and even then, no genocide involved.

Why does he counts battle of Svolder?
The battle was between Norway vs Sweden, Denmark and Lade (Trondelag).

It's true vikings were not the ultimate warrirors usely more like farmeres on pirate raids, but alot of these battles the poster have twisted to fit his agenda.

No! The celts were raped and tortured! It happened how could you deny it.

No vikings were the most evil.

>muh 6 gorillion

That's pure Norse propaganda my people were slaughtered and tortured!

IT was 6 million actually.

The Varangian rus were swedes who ruled over the finns slavs, eventually these people mixed together, russia was born.

>Over 6 million
subtle bait

Leave troll.

Ok I can't tell whether to be offended or not.

You sound like a Jew. Are you a Jew?

No I am a Celt!

Because you can't really beat raid tactics when you're unorganised as fuck. Hence, when Alfred the Great built the burgh system, the Vikings got btfo nearly every time they stepped on English/Wessexian soil.

>burgh system
What's the burgh system? And how did they lose in England? Don't English descend from Anglos and Saxons too viking tribes?

Vikings got btfo in Wales, m8.

Then why does Madison Grant say Welsh on the West cost descend from Nords?

This movie is racist! Where are all the PoC?

Celts are POC in a way! We were treated like shit, enslaved, slaughtered. We are like blacks, Jews, and Native Americans rapped into a horrible ball of discrimination and oppression.

Whites cannot be oppressed lol

Fuck off leaf.

Fuck off leaf

Okay, I'm not that knowledgeable on the subject, but I think the Welsh put up a bigger fight against vikings than everyone else. That's why they couldn't set up any trade routes in Wales.

But yeah, everyone still got buttfucked by them.

We aren't white!

LOL! I like the way you put it at the end. In Madison Grants chart apparently at the tip of Southwest Wales where the land sticks out is pure Germanics.

and the Jew reveals himself

Of course but they must be cast by black men and trannies

What we aren't? We were treated like dirt! We aren't even white lol look at us we have dark hair and eyes look at John Oliver, Cloony, and Ryan Renalds.

There's a checklist I made right now especially for this since you got offended.

1. Is it happening right now? (i.e. you and your fellow celts are being raped, tortured and beaten by vikings)

2.Do you have any control over it?

3.Actually, ignore 2 and just accept the fact that your ancestors got beaten the fuck up by someone stronger. That's how the world works.

Honestly if you're getting offended by something that happened hundreds of years ago you need to get your priorities straight.

Also you're a goddamn canadian.
That means you live in Canada.
Which is nowhere fucking near Europe.

Grow the fuck up

Why are leafs such try hards? I prefer Aussie shitposting 2bqh.

Grow up and try to understand others struggles

1. No but we are still feeling the effects

Kek. Also, the Vikings landed in North America (Newfoundland) and got BTFO by the natives so hard that Europe forgot the continent was here for hundreds of years. They were only good at fighting women, children, and priests.

Scandoboos are the worst.