Rekt thread Sup Forumsros

Rekt thread Sup Forumsros

wtf?
what did he have in mind with that stunt?
did he die?

what means rekt?
I am new here.

Someone had a good time

Could any of you degenerates explain what you get out of rekt threads? I mean, I knew 4 chan was a disgusting place, but holy FUCK

Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist?

Never coming back to this website AGAIN

well that was intense

topkek at the final seconds

Kiss me loverboy

Obvious bait but to me its a morbid curiosity. I watched horrors at a young age and they kept me up at night. People dying brutally does the same for me now, horrors are more like comedies now and this is the only stuff I can get a kick out of now.

requesting chainsaw videos, post them

>what means rekt?
wrecked

Was that a suicide?

I come here to watch horrible things happen to other people to take my mind off of how crappy I feel as a person.

Slowly developing a sadist fetish, it's only grown on me. I'm doing pretty good in law school, not entirely useless. Obvious b8 user.

This.
Rekt is like an antidote to my shitty life.
Could be even shittier.

copypasta

Fuck. Not seen that one before, cheers user.

then leave faggot

Shut the fuck up. I'm so tired of being disrespected on this goddamn website. All I wanted to do was post my opinion. MY OPINION. But no, you little bastards think it's "hilarious" to mock those with good opinions. My opinion. while not absolute, is definitely worth the respect to formulate an ACTUAL FUCKING RESPONSE AND NOT JUST A SHORT MEME OF A REPLY. I've been on this site for 6 months: 6 MONTHS and I have never felt this wronged. It boils me up that I could spend so much time thinking and putting effort into things while you shits sit around (probably jerking off to traps or whatever gay shit you like) and make fun of the intellectuals of this world. I've bored you? Good for fucking you. Literally no one cares that your little brain is to underdeveloped and rotted to comprehend my idea...MY GREAT GREAT IDEA. I could sit here all day whining, but I won't. I'm NOT a whiner. I'm a realist and an intellectual. I know when to call it quits and to leave the babybrains to themselves. I'm done with this goddamn site and you goddamn immature children. I have lived my life up until this point having to deal with memesters and idiots like you. I know how you work. I know that you all think you're "epik trolls" but you're not. You think you baited me? NAH. I've never taken any bait. This is my 100% real opinion divorced from anger. I'm calm, I'm serene. I LAUGH when people imply I'm intellectually low enough to take bait. I always choose to reply just to spite you. I won. I've always won. Losing is not in my skillset. So you're probably gonna reply "lol epik trolled" or "u mad bro" but once you've done that you've shown me I've won. I've tricked the trickster and conquered memery. I live everyday growing stronger to fight you plebs and low level trolls who are probably 11 (baby, you gotta be 18 to use Sup Forums). But whatever, I digress. It's just fucking annoying that I'm never taken serious on this site, goddamn.

That's fucked up dude. Showing a guy getting messed up is one thing but showing a woman is too much man. There's just certain things you don't show.

You must be an actual newfag too, if you think this'll get replies.

Oh my dear, where to start with a pathetic fuck, like you

This is not your ecochamber that tumblr is, this is where you are confronted with the purest that mankind is without its restraints, you are confronted with reality, these videos show fucking reality, if you are like me, you are desesitized to this kind of shit due to prior happenings, but your comment just shows that you are some priviledged weak cunt who never had something bad to experience and lives on in his isolated dream world where never something bad happens

most people here don't even fucking value their life due to how others treat them, tell me a reason how you shouldn't shrug off death, if life does not treat you well
cunt

Fucking eurofags, get it right.

Fuck, that was impressive. Should've let it hit the nig though.

Seems like they wanted to show the boss some initiative and put in that extra effort.

that a lucky monkey

I'm not saying you can't show fucked up shit but when you show it happening to a woman, you crosses the line. Women aren't meant to be soldiers, they aren't born to die for others, they are mothers. Sisters, daughters and wives. They are meant to birth life, not lose it.

You can post all the fucked up shit you want but just when you post it based on women, its too far.

Oh yeah, I remember seeing that. There's a video of it on DeathAddict and the captured hitman in the video was screaming like a little bitch.

moar

First off that was a man second off women don't need to be sheltered they need to be sent back to the fucking kitchen.

Kek.

Obvious b8.

Here on Sup Forums rekt threads contain (usually) webm's or gif's of people dying or getting otherwise destroyed, socially, physically, mentally etc.

I'm STUMPED as to how they could do this

>STUMPED

from organ recipient to organ donor just like that

They really should have CUT her some slack

Fake

>Never coming back to this website AGAIN
;_;

What did he even do for this to happen?
This is absolutely fucking horrifying.

Good. Escape while you can

Met a guy just like this when I was a missionary in Recife. Positive this guys from south America, continent is crawling with super fucked up bugs that'll eat you alive.

here's your (you), user. have a nice day

>you

This is all because he bought EA games.

Don't buy EA.

ClarkKentjoinsthemajorleague.jpg

what does he have? wtf

That's it.

I don't even know where the fuck to begin... Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP. Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.

Epilepsy, caught on an ambulatory EEG machine.

did he died?

Drunky deserved it

this shit need audio

That's new. Such bad behavior

Only super faggot even wear flip-flops at all

This is how we do in Miami

Fair point.

no did not die

White male behavior. He was probably thinking about equality and couldn't take it anymore.

Parachute didnt work

ooga booga, click click

So you're fucked in the head and need therapy is what you're saying?

I was thinking about skin color when I watched this too. Funny

faaagggggg

pieces of shit
just like the vast majority of all the special little shitwits you see every day

Source?

I too was thinking about skin color whilst watching this. Humorous

That's a good point. But who's to say they are black?

Thank you for clearing that up.

Probably brown.

or joo maybe

Thats the worst color there is.

is that a male or female?

New new new fag detected. We were here before you fuckstain

why would you not get the fuck out of the car

Tonic clonic seizure

I wish I was that good in Battlefield.

Dude broke both knees, killed himself few months later