Dear anit-semitic fucks: If you have a problem, get off your fat ass, come out of your mother's basement...

Dear anit-semitic fucks: If you have a problem, get off your fat ass, come out of your mother's basement, and confront me man to man. Otherwise, please fuck off.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailystormer.hk/canadian-campus-group-admits-to-using-anti-semitic-propaganda-to-oust-jewish-student-government-official/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what's your address?

daily reminder the state of isreal was a mistake

jewish people are fine, the state of isreal is retarded

Share yours and we shall meet. I will fly to you if necessary or we can meet in my gym. If you fly to me and take me out in MMA, I will pay for your flight.

Why do I have to share mine you're the one who wants people to confront you?

Love it or hate it, the state of Israel is a remarkable place bordering on the adjective of remarkable. The industrial, military, economic, agricultural ,scientific, technological, etc. advancements is unmatched in human history. Kudos to the Jewish people.

Where you at sand jew?

I do not trust that you will keep your word and meet me. I wish to confront anti-semites in person. I have noticed that they are thugs and typically talk a big game only when they outnumber you or are anonymous. One on one, they are feeble and frightened individuals.

What is a sand jew?

I dunno man. Kikes are pretty much alright in my book. Its them niggers I want to fight

Yeah sure, then your jew posse comes out from their hiding places to put a stomp on me?
No thanks, kike. You want a piece of me? Be inside your synagogue the next time I'm in town. I'll show up fo rhilz fuckboy.

I never said I wanted to meet you but if you are asking people to confront you in person it might be a good idea to have a specific place in mind, dumbass.

No sir, one on one. No posse necessary. We can go head to head in my gym. I will pay your transportation costs should you beat me one on one.

niggers are fine it's the natives we need to really worry about

>Oy vey, stop trying to expose the system goyim! Get back to racemixing!

What does this mean please? I wish to debate you on this. Please don't argue with me using silly memes and sayings.

Jews are poos

true dat, they have some pretty clever tech actually, but i really wonder how many sand niggers had to live worthless and shitty lives just to let some pompous zionist ponder the next desert warfare problem to solve

as in the feather indians? how you figure? there are only a few dozen of em left. some more blankets could sort em out real quick

hey, why pay a guy to come and fight you? pay me to come and have a beer and watch movies with you.

Do you know this man, the governor of Missouri. He is Jewish and a former Navy Seal. What have you done for your country?

My friend, I will. This thread was addressed to anti semites, not to you.

Dirty Thrasymachite kike. I don't need to challenge you. The day will come again when you get yours, and I won't have any of your kind in MY attic.

>What does this mean please? I wish to debate you on this. Please don't argue with me using silly memes and sayings.

ok then. kick their asses

I think not. 2000 years of history speak different volumes. The intelligence and cleverness of the Jew will never be outdone by those of inferior IQ levels. Just as blacks will never destroy whites. Radicalism and extremism have never, and will never beat intelligence. Those of less intelligence must depend on stereotypes and conspiracy theories to come to emotional terms with their relative inadequacy and lower IQ levels. It does not matter if it is the black to the white or the white to the Jew.

GAS

YOURSELF

YOU

FILTHY

KIKE

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No silly memes and silly sayings please. Make you appear inadequate and foolish and lacking an intelligent capability. Please debate me intelligently or face me one to one physically. I personally challenge you. Do not hide behind your computer.

dailystormer.hk/canadian-campus-group-admits-to-using-anti-semitic-propaganda-to-oust-jewish-student-government-official/

>No silly memes and silly sayings please. Make you appear inadequate and foolish and lacking an intelligent capability. Please debate me intelligently or face me one to one physically. I personally challenge you. Do not hide behind your computer.

and your point is...

Narcissism is disgusting whether it comes from a victim or an oppressor

Becoming as bad as you're enemies does not make you better than them

Two lessons the jews never learned

wtf are you intending to put on those blankets lol? holy shit haha

Yeah ok m8. Last time the Jews were confronted btw, the Holocaust happened. Remember that the next time you feel like getting uppity with the anons that despise your fucking kosher guts. Jew boy.

>The industrial, military, economic, agricultural ,scientific, technological, etc. advancements is unmatched in human history

settle down faggot sodastream doesnt count for all those things

Your, not you're my friend. Jews do not behave as Nazis. Jews are not a violent people nor do they wish to dominate the way whites do. Nazis project their desires the Jews. That's why Nazis hate the Jews. They want to believe they are superior but they are outdone by the more intelligent jew. Jews want to live in peace on essentially the shitiest piece of dessert there is, Israel, Nazis wish to dominate the world and feel they are the master race. Yet, this is what they try proclaim is a core Jewish belief.

>implying raining nuclear fire on your pathetic shithole of a country requires we leave our bunker.

Die, Zionist scum.

Fair fight, a vast majority going after a tiny minority. Nazis are tough when in numbers. Typical punk, thug, and bully characteristics, most likely ones which you possess. Thank you for proving my point genius.

Youre so confused you aren't even aware of your own hypocrisy.

I wish you'd think for yourself.

Are you serious? Do you feel Israeli advancements are limited sodastream. Please give credit where credit is due. You are too foolish to respond to further.

and then what happened? getting uppity ends bad for you as well, remember that

Please elaborate. I wish to debate you.

>anit-semitic fucks
Israelis are the most anti-semitic people on earth. They are ashkenazis (Beit Satan) and they discriminate against true semites such as their Arabic hosts and even mizrahi israelis.

>the Holocaust happened

>Wants to take on all challengers

>Calls them thugs when all challengers come at him

Thanks for proving my point that you're a retarded ass manchild that just wants a second Holocaust.

/Tosses your (you) on the ground

Pick that up,Jew boy. It's the last one you get from me.

is this bait? does someone actually believe this?

Then you had the creation of Israel, which is a miraculous endeavor and occurred against all odds. Unmatched in human history. Nobody is uppity. I give credit where credit is due. All I am saying is that I wish to confront anti semites face to face for either a physical altercation or an intellectual debate. So far, I have received neither.

No, it's beit.

>requires we leave our bunker
stay in your bunker and an hero as last time

░░░░░░░░░░░▌▌▄▀▄▒░░░░░░░░░░█
░░░░░░▄▄▄░▐▄▀▄▀▄▒░░▒▄▄▄▄░▄░░▌
░░░░▄▀░▄░▐▐▄▀▄▀▒░░░▀░░░░▀░▄▀▐
░░░█░▌░░▌░▐▐▀▄▀▒░░░▒▌$$▐░░▌▄▐
░░▐░▐░░░▐░▌▐▐░▐░░░░░░▀▀░░░░░▀▌
░░▌░▌░░░░▌▐▄▀░▀▄▒░░░░░░░▄▀▄░░▐
░▐▐░▌░░░░▐▐░▌▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█▄▄▄░░░▌
░▌░░▌▌░░░░▌░▐▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▀
░▐░░▌▌░░░░▐░░▌▀▄▀▄▀█▄█▀█▀█▀
░▌▌░▌▌░░░░░▌░▐▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▄█▄
▐░░░▐▐░░░░░▐▐░▌▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▀▄▀█
▌▌░░░▌▌░░░░░█▐░▌▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀░▄▐▄▄
▌░░░░▐▐░░░░░░▀░▐▀▄▀▄▀▄▀░░░▀▀▄▀▌
░░░░░░▌░░░░░▄▀█▄█▄▀▀░▀▄░░░░▀░▀▐
░░░░░░▐░░░░░░░▌░░░░░░▐▐░▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
░░░░░░░█░░░░░▐░░░▌░░░█▀▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
░░░░░░░░▀▄░░▄▄▄▀▐▄▄▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀
▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▓▒▒▓▓▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▓▒▒▓▓
▓▓▒▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓
▓▓▒▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓
▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▓▒▒▓▓

Hahahahaha (inhale) AHAHAHAHA

Whew lad. Thanks for the laugh.

\tosses a (you) by your feet.

Don't spend it all in one place. Nigger.

The antisemites are on Sup Forums not Sup Forums

0/10
Lazy bait

Genetic testing tells a different story. The majority of Israelis are sephardic.

ᶰᶦᵍᵍᵉʳˢ
............/´¯/)..................(\¯`\
.........../...//....................\\...\
........../...//......................\\...\
...../´¯/..../´¯\................/¯` \....\¯`\
.././.../..../..../.|_........._|.\....\....\...\.\
(.(....(.卐(..../..)..)…..(...(.\.....)卐.)...).)
.\................\/.../......\...\/................/
..\.................. /.........\................../.
>███╗░░░██╗██╗░██████╗░░██████╗░███████╗██████╗░███████╗
>████╗░░██║██║██╔════╝░██╔════╝░██╔════╝██╔══██╗██╔════╝
>██╔██╗░██║██║██║░░███╗██║░░███╗█████╗░░██████╔╝███████╗
>██║╚██╗██║██║██║░░░██║██║░░░██║██╔══╝░░██╔══██╗╚════██║
>██║░╚████║██║╚██████╔╝╚██████╔╝███████╗██║░░██║███████║
>╚═╝░░╚═══╝╚═╝░╚═════╝░░╚═════╝░╚══════╝╚═╝░░╚═╝╚══════╝

You are an anti-semite. You kill your semitic hosts and steal their land.

Your post makes no sense, thugs come at me only when they outnumber me. There is no honor in that. I personally challenge you one on one.

You should have posted a place to meet originally. OP is a faggot.

You subhuman baboon. You literal nigger.

How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?

You are human trash, Diego Tyrone LeShawn de Maradona. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that South America can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the Brazilian jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.

I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Falklands and rape some sheep, as is in the negroes nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Nigel and Robert a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Argentinians obsession with a few windswept islands in the Atlantic is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution Argentina has made to the medical field. The MUH LAS MALVINAS sentiment in the average negro Argentinian is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.

Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage.

You nigger.

You make Bolivia look like a beacon of civilisation.

You are the Baltimore of South America.

Go fertilise the pampas with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, nigger, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. Uruguayan cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Argentinian "man" provided for a family.

Die, Diego. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

The facts speak for themselves. How can you not believe this?

i was replying to, he seemed uppity

>Your

Stopped reading right there. Jew boy.

No, you do not wish to have a debate, you want a victory. You started this thread with that in mind.

Jews have become as bad in many ways as the people who have historically oppressed them. I feel the biggest problem they have is their victim complex. It essentially makes them view everyone as a potential nazi regardless of their true intentions. For example I've seen countless pieces of media involving the conflict between israel and palestine trying to give both sides a chance. Palestinians often say they want peace, jews will say peace is impossible because everyone hates jews. Who is the real problem here?

Did not occur this way. There was war, arabs lost. To the victor goes the spoils.

If everyone were to kill just one jew apiece, all war in the world would end immediately.

this is now a thread dedicated to 10/10 nigger-lynchers,
cuties who will bog wetbacks,
who will swiftly execute all degenerates into a ditch,
who will behead sandy dune-coons with butter knives,
who will break shitskin necks with nooses,
and who will march kike$ into the ovens...

I'd willingly box with any actual jew with power
i'd go for cheap shots and lose by technicalities but I'd still be in a match with a fucking greedy dick that I could let some of my anger out on in ways he isn't used to. He could afford a dentist, I can't, and this is why he will get into the ring with me, thinking he'll touch me.

You are reasonable my friend and we can discuss this. There are many arabs who live in Israel peacefully, about 20% of israelis. Hamas' doctrine is the destruction of Israel. How can you make peace with someone who has this as their goal.

Highly doubt this, please do not project. Whites have killed more than anyone else. If everyone in the world became white, they would just war with themselves as they did in the past.

Women use the same god damn argument and it doesn't work. "Not ALL women are like that", well enough fucking are that you shouldn't fucking bother, put yourself through the grief, strife, trouble. Fuck all women, fuck all religions, fuck all jews and all arabs. If you can literally say "only 20%", which is 1/5th, are bad, you are a fucking awful group and deserve to be exterminated.
For comparison, 10% of white people are bad and over 30% of blacks are bad.

I will be more than happy to step into the ring with you

No harm in trying, Hymie.
Kill 'em all. Their god will recognize his own.
The only good jew is a dead jew.

you're on Sup Forums, you have no power

I have no idea what you are meaning to say. Please learn to articulate better than a third grader.

Kill
Every
Kike

?

take it easy now, you are being 2spoopy

LAMPSHADE

ALL

YID-HEEBS

!!!!!!!!!

Please start by trying now. I am calling you out one on one. If you are a man, man up. Please meet me face to face. Otherwise, continue to be a pesky little weasel.

YFW you realize that Zionists and orthodox jews don't consider guy in op's pic a real jew.

I got mine. When will you get yours?

I HAVE AN IDEA. Let's have no ability to have intellectual discourse and feel like the OP has proved his point. Then, we can flood this thread with memes and foolish sayings. This shows how foolish we really are. Thanks, you proved OP's point.

>Jewish people are fine.
Stopped reading there.