Congratafuckinglations, Murica ya dun goofed

Congratafuckinglations, Murica ya dun goofed

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2017/11/14/rancho-tehama-california-mass-killing/863246001/
nydailynews.com/news/crime/church-shooter-referenced-revenge-dylann-roof-massacre-article-1.3531505
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2017/11/14/rancho-tehama-california-mass-killing/863246001/

So, are mass shooters considered serial killers?

yawn

Sandy Hook killed any chance of Americans debating gun control, when they decided it was acceptable to kill children.

That is both sad and depressing

But true. They brush it off as 'boring' or refuse to discuss it, because they can't face the horror of what they are allowing to continue.

oh hey look everyone its yawn guy!

The GOP has so much blood on their hands. Even after several of their own were shot, they still refuse to budge. We need to get rid of the NRA, so it won't be able to buy politicians.

Is more stringent background checks and a ban on semi-automatics too much to ask?

Yes

thank you

Pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft

>Already a ban on the rifle he used, purchased illegally as he was a felon.

Still happened.

Kill yourself.

So... do nothing because criminals do criminal shit? Pack it up boys, this case is solved!

Its a simple flow chart.
>Have they priors?
>Y = serial killer.
>N = mass shooter.
>Are they muslim?
>Y = Muslim terrorist.
>N = Individual with mental health problem.
>Did they survive the shooting?
>Y = White.
>N = Nigger.

And you conveniently overlook my suggestion of more stringent background checks?

Nice display of your total grasp of logic.

Honestly this could have easily been prevented if the police department in the area werent fucking retards.

Everyone in the area knew he was a dangerous man and a felon. They make multiple reports of mag dumps coming from his property, concerned about their safety.

Police dont do shit.

This is on them.

>Purchased illegally as he was a felon

Did you miss that part?

Private sales are banned in California already... So according to the law he should have been subjected to a background check and instantly denied due to his felony status...

#cucks4trump

>are they shooting people because their sky wizzard told them to?
>Y - terrorist with mental health problems
>N - mental health problems
>Did they survive the shooting because they gave themselves up?
>Y- White
>N - they died trying to kill cops or in a shooting retreat - nigger

Fixed that for you.

>Didn't get the joke.
>F-fixed it f-for you w-with m-my eeee-dge.

But you just proved that current laws are not enough.

FACT: If this gun were illegal to own in the first place then the "law abiding good guy with a gun" citizen would not of had it to sell to him and a mass shooting would have been prevented.

But please tell me more about how everyone needs to own 18 AR-15's and 42 AK-47's and have a CCW pistol and 9 backup guns on them at all times.

#TrumpsucksNRAcock

>wizzard

It's not that its boring we simply look at the facts, Chicago has some of the most strict gun laws and it is still a mess so lobbying for more gun control wont do anything other than take guns out of the hands of law abiding citizens or at the very least it will make it harder for those citizens to get weapons so that in the event someone tries to do this again (And they will...) that person might not be there carrying to stop someone like that. Sadly its one of the few times i have agreed with trump on this issue. We will never be able to get rid of the NRA and things like that because they have been so ingrained in buying off politicians for so long that on the hill this is simply "The way things are done" The entire government is a joke and nothing meaningful can ever be pumped out and no progress can be achieved, the American dream is dead. We killed it.

That's exactly right. We need to get guns into more hands and get rid of these ridiculous gun-free zones so we have a defense against these shooters.

But muh false equivelancy. Muh gun blaming!

Oh boy you sure got me good there.

>Look at me im so retarded!
>*fuck off retard
>LOL I WAS ONLY PRETENDING!!! YES!!! YES!!! EPIC WIN!!! TOROLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!

I'm not for gun-free zones, it's a retarded idea. Just against semi-automatics being used to kill children.

Not trying to be a dick but there are ways to get and sell guns illegally, you didn't stop anything as they will still find a way to get a weapon and i actually agree with you. More stringent background checks/check ups would definitely help like they do in Japan.

Just another day in burgerland. If the total dead is under 10 its barely reported on. Even bigger ones like that church shooting a couple weeks ago are quickly forgotten. All symptoms of a sick society

this was funnier than original

bruh we ban truck attacks but they still happen on the daily everywhere in the world. if you have an autistic fear of guns thats your problem, mass murders happen no matter what you ban

>Current gun laws arent enough

>A convicted felon aquired a banned firearm illegally in a state that bans private sales
>We obviously need more laws

lol k

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Democrats and liberals should be banned from owning a gun because they are too stupid to be responsible enough to use it right.

*sigh*

>All symptoms of a sick society
Just watched the first episode of Mindhunter, 60's FBI beginning to use psychological profiling on serial killers. They make this point in that. As society changes and gets sicker, the sickness becomes more expressed.

Fuckers who use semi-autos to kill children deserve to be shot. Shame about all the guns laws preventing that.

Build that wall, all the way around the country. The world would gladly help pay for it to quarantine you pig-ignorant motherfuckers. America is literally the worst place on earth.

We need to reinvest heavily in psychological care and treatmemt. This treating mental illness like leprosy has to stop.

watch it barely get coverage.

Funny thing is they never mentioned the church shooting by the black guy. I guess because it was a white church and the black guy was an immigrant.

nydailynews.com/news/crime/church-shooter-referenced-revenge-dylann-roof-massacre-article-1.3531505

This is all because you buy EA games.

Don't buy EA.

>"sigh"
he typed into the comment field, stisfied that a single word had BTFOed any evidience to the contrary. skyler climbed back into the passenger seat of the minivan as his husband drove him back from the apple store. they both knew that soon, their activism on Sup Forums would pay off, and bigots would ceace to exist forever

No user you don't get it, the answer is to put MORE faith in the government to take care of us and keep us safe.

>California
Wew I thought that someone shot something that mattered

It's not just America, this is the new way of life for all first world countries.

Blame the establishment for letting 9/11 purposely happen and using the sandniggers as a scapegoat.

Now this poisonous atmosphere has led to the creation of a new era filled with a very polarised political environment where bipartisanship is virtually extinct.

Nowadays you either:

1) Hate muslims

2) you're a transgendered dragon

3) You're a millennial who can't make up their mind and think that both sides are full of shit

Murder is against the law, that didn’t slow him down, so why would a gun law do it?

We just need to be like Israel, we’re every motherfucker has a gun on the hip. Shit starts over there, it gets put down fast

I still don't get how people who think the government is doing everything wrong think the solution to everything is more government

its really simple
communism is a religion

It seems to be stupider than religion, and that's saying a lot

Firefight starts every time a car backfires. Everyone dead would solve the gun problem, sure.

wubba lubba dub dub

Shit show for stupid people who want to be told they are smart.

Must be tough to live on a busy street in Israel

Oh wait, you're just an idiot.

They couldn't have predicted how fucking gay the world was going to be in 2017 back in 1985. I wanna go back. I wanna go back to my safe space.

Lol so just don't even try to stop it. Use reverse psychology and encourage it to happen maybe that will deter future mass murderers. Gunfags are the worst kind of people. They are almost accessory to murder at this point. You retards allow this to happen and should kill yourselves.

you'll never win
but very amusing

Israel needs to be reduced to smoking craters. Kill every last one. America too.

LoL! xD

Welcome to Sup Forums, we all think the same. In fact, we feel the same way about the European Union, Russia, China, the rest of Asia, Africa, Australia, Latina America, Canada, and probably Australia too.

thinks only republicans own guns.

yes

If you curl up in the fetal position, that means you're ass is exposed to all teh Gay

cries for more gun control when what we have doesn't work.

>you're ass
>my are ass

Do you know what semi-automatic means? Because that's like every gun except bolt-action rifles, revolvers, pump shotguns, and fully automatic weapons.

Actually a vast majority of illegal weapons are aquired through the surrounding pro gun states such as my proud shit stain state of Indiana, Michigan, Ohio, Utah, etc. They are not acquired from within Illinois itself (usually) and on top of that the largest amount of gun deaths are via accidental discharge, suicide, or infant mortality due to easy weapon access. Its not like Illinois is murder central. There are plenty of statistics that pro NRA people overlook. Plus, we would benifit soo much more if we looked at violent gun deaths as a desease. If we did so we would have increased resources and expanded viewpoints to solve the problem. If 26 can get killed in gun loving texas then not doing anything is obviously not the solution. Stop clutching to the notion of "if only we had more guns" and get something done already.

Which party has cockblocked every major gun bill introduced within the past 25 years? Hint: it starts with the letter R.

Checked

hopefully they'll keep doing so
long after you snap and shoot up your family & friends

Sounds like you're going back on yourselves into the wild west again.

Maybe RDR2 will be canned at this rate.

What amendment would have blocked them anyway, redditfriend? Hint: Its one digit long, and starts with "1".

> 2

Actually the "wild west" was some of the most anti-weapon times in american history. The fect people use that as a pro gun refrence still is laughable.

Hint: nigger samefag needs to stop hinting and set himself on fire and stream it.

I actually agree with you but instead of treating it like a disease why not instead treat it like Sex? With Sex you at least get a class in school like Sex Ed, would it be too far fetched to also want to offer a Gun Safety course? That coupled with more stringent checks could be worth looking into. I also like the "get something done already" line. If only i could.

I don't have either, sooooo...

Oh and no gun. So keep trying autisimo

The fuck is a "fect"? "Refrence"?

You're pretty fucking laughable yourself honestly.

Keep tryin

>Las Vegas
>Sutherland Springs
>Sacramento

These are all the work of DONALD TRUMP.

He is using his executive powers to activate CIA Sleepers. These men have been brainwashed and trained to attack civilian targets on command.

Trump is using them to dominate media coverage. Look back and you will see, the same day or the days before, Trump has had some particularly bad news happening when one of these sleepers was activated:

Today is was Session's testimony on Capital Hill
Las Vegas it was the mounting scandal of the botched handling of the Puerto Rico crisis
Sutherland Springs - The Paul Manafort bombshell indictments

Trump has figured out that he can trigger these attacks whenever he deems necessary based on the 2001 Authorization to Use Military Force Act. Trump doesn't understand the concept of moderation, and so every time the news cycle swings particularly bad for Trump, we'll see another one of these shootings.

oh you will
you will

Implying you didn't just change IP/WiFi to appear legit. Nice outdated Android kernel btw.

Yeah, someone seriously needs to do something. This gun control bullshit is going to kill us all. Gun ownership should be MANDATORY. Fuck "free" healthcare, raise our taxes just a little bit so everyone can get a gun. If everyone had a gun, these fuckers would be too scared to shoot.

He bought the gun illegally from a private seller. Background checks would not have stopped this killer.

bait

>implying

Nice projection there skippy. Ar? Mac10? What's your gun of choice gonna be?

Checked.

Confirmed true with a Full House - Threes over Twos.

Nigga, I can dream.

Yeah, I'm gonna do that just to "win" online.
...kay

Actually its already been proven that convicted murders never really consider consequences or consider the threat against their own life when they kill. So the "scared" viewpoint is null n void.

The "scared" viewpoint is perfectly relevant for Bernie and his supporters

Ignore it. I'm the other poster, and samefagging claims are just attempts to derail a thread.

Must've took you over 10 mins to type that.

Smartphone race needs gassing.

That explains why the middle east never has any gun violence. Or Texas, Americas middle eastern counter part

threes full of twos you double nigger