How to save the white race

Subsidize white births through an Ethereum DAO.

Here's how it would work:

To be a member of the DAO, every six months one must send $50 or more in ether along with a 10+ digit number representing [zipcode][pobox#] to the DAO address. Whenever the DAO receives your payment, it sends a code to you by mail which you must then send to the DAO to verify your location.

Members and non-members alike can donate to the DAO at any time by sending ether to it with no zipbox number attached.

Public white nationalists, those who have already outed themselves, can then send a proposal to the DAO to become a Representative, and the DAO will vote on whether to accept them or not.

The DAO randomly selects one member from each region of the country (using the zip codes it has stored) to be DNA Testers. It pays the Representatives to buy DNA testing equipment and send it to the Testers with instructions included (How to operate. No real understanding is required).

The DAO creates and funds the White Birth Subsidy Contract.

Whenever a woman has a white baby, she sends $200 in ether to the contract as a deposit along with a zip code where she would like to meet up with a Tester. The contract saves her wallet address, creates a 16-digit case number good for 60 days, and then sends the case number to her and both the case number and the zip code to the DAO. When the DAO receives the info, it sends the case number to the Tester closest to the zip code.

continued on next post...

(part 2/2)

The mother and tester can now send messages to eachother through the contract by preceding their message with the case number. They set up a public meeting location, date and time.

The mother brings her newborn to the meeting (the baby must be visibly under 2 years old). The Tester swabs both her and her baby's mouths.

The Tester tests the DNA and if it is determined that she is the mother and the baby is 97% or more European, the Tester sends certain DNA markers to the contract along with the case number. When the contract receives the DNA info, it creates a hash with it, checks to see if the hash is already stored, and if it is not stored, it sends $20,000 (or whatever amount) in ether to the mother and stores the hash.

All of this is done without revealing any identities.

That woman ain't white "brah"

You're very bad at reading races.

You should be able to tell a woman is white just by her body structure and fat distribution. This picture also gives you hair which is dead giveaway.

>blacks won't just game the system

How?

>Trusting white women with large swathes of cash

ISHYGDDT

You can bet they'd be having another white baby soon, which is all that matters.

>believing the sad state of our glorious country is a race issue

fucks like you is what I despise. Always focusing on race. I am not some white-hating liberal faggot either, I just hate the idea of race.

Why not primarily identify as an American?

if you were to walk up to people randomly and simply ask, 'What are you?'. More than likely, the answer would be their ethnicity.

Yes, you have white genetics, but why must you let that define you?

Identify with your ideologies and principles, not your damn race.

I was born here in USA, but if I identified as my race, I'd be fucking spray painting 'Free Palestine' everywhere and just being an overall ignorant retarded liberal. I am of Arabic descent but my blood is completely american.

Having more white babies is not going to do shit if you raise them like the trailer trash you are you fucking nigger

>Why not primarily identify as an American?
It is FAR too late for that.

I mean this would work better if you put it into contract for functioning families that received yearly pay outs rather then large sums all at once. Most people are irresponsible with large amounts of money if they have never had it before.

Look everyone. Look how venomous they get when the status quo is actually threatened. When whites come up with a plausible solution.

While that is the best way, it is a way that can only work if a particular race isn't presently having government endorsed, and enforced, genocide committed against it

What they do with the money is not an issue at this point. Our focus should be exclusively on making white babies however possible.

Besides, lump sums are more beneficial because you can invest with it. Gotta have money to make money, etc.

If you don't care about race, why do you care if whites take back the country?

You can't just pay people to make babies, what your goal should be is to try and have people have the babies but raise them in completely functioning families to where these children succeed instead of becoming meth addicted leeches later in life.

>Ethereum DAO
fuck off /biz/ shill

>You can't just pay people to make babies

I can and I will.

It's way too late in the game to be concerned about the things you're saying. You need a reality check.

because it is 'whites' who take over the country and not people who just love their country.

>plausible solution

yea sure

You're an idiot if you do this without first strengthening the Constitution. Our government doesn't need ukases because the kritarch judges, the lawyers as a profession, most politicians and wonks, and people who oversee charities overwhlemingly are already on board with globalism. The money would be targeted, tied up, and then legally larcenied to fund diversity. Then you personally would get into trouble, at best having your property seized and destroyed by an SPLC lawsuit.

It's not surprising you love this country so much. It gives you free stuff, white women, and safe white neighborhoods.

You and the other shitskins are using all that up. It's good while it lasts, but only for you, and then whites are extinct. Why the hell would a white love this country? Why wouldn't they hate something that is taking from them, badmouthing them, and all while working toward their extinction?

I don't believe the government could stop this. They would have to halt all postal service or shut down the internet.

You are just as upset at the welfare state dilemma as am I. Also, don't accuse me of being some fucking leech. When my father immigrated here at 19 years old, he created a business that is still well off today. I am just a uni student.

The welfare state exists because of us. We have let it get to this point; you and me personally. Our inaction in modern politics cause these career politicians to create this mess.

The number one enemy to any countries economy is idle hands. We've outsourced all our jobs to sweatshops and then outcry why not many manufacturing jobs are offered here.

There you go, saying 'a white', just like how you would say 'a monkey'.

'a white' will never be capable of fully loving this country, only an american can.

The reason why people shit talk whites is because they are civilized as a whole compared to niggers or Muslims; but then again, I see a whole love more self hating whites than blacks or what have you.

Fuck off back to your homeland and stop being a destructive force.

If you were truly benevolent, you wouldn't be taking part in the genocide of one of the three main races of humans.

what's Ethereum DAO my mane?

how much money would you give for each kid?

I'll fuck back to my Homeland if you fuck back to yours. More than likely, your family is not an original settler.

Honestly, I'd love to help start up Palestine sovereign state, but too many religious shitheads over there want to make an Islamic Republic of Palestine, and not just The Republic of Palestine.

That is one of many reasons why my heart is here in USA. Separation of Church and State.

Please explain to me how I am taking part of this 'genocide'? Nobody is stopping you from breeding indefinitely, and nobody is stopping the sheboon from breeding either.

>if you fuck back to yours.

That's the thing. Whites don't have a homogeneous homeland anymore. In fact, we're not allowed to. We're the only race that isn't allowed to. Weird, huh?

>Please explain to me how I am taking part of this 'genocide'

No homogeneous homeland + interracial breeding + time = extinction. It's a logical certainty.

By being a non-white in what used to be a white nation, you're taking part in the genocide. It may not be you who breeds with a white, but many of your descendants will.

>despising people for avoiding extinction
are the jewish settlers a-ok as long as they identify as palestinian? because race doesnt matter after all

What is Ethereum?

What is DAO?

What are the three main races of humans?

Your homeland may not be homogeneous anymore, but who let them in? The negro did not let himself in Europe, but he was invited in. This whole 'White Genocide' meme is created by whites. It can simply be solved by having more babies, but for some reason, they don't.

As an American, you cannot limit interracial breeding. It interferes with 'Life, Liberty, and Pursuit of Happiness'. If some coal burner wants to fuck a monkey, sure, have at it.

If they keep their religion to themselves and want the best for their country (Palestine) I do not see why they would be a bad thing.

You are acting as if I want millions of African migrants to come here and then we have to change to their culture. No, fuck that, they change to ours. They need us, we do not need them.

And genetically speaking, Israelis and Palestinians have no difference. Only difference is the side of the wall you live on.

>Ethereum DAO
>Disgused shitcoin thread.

kys, famalam. Also, if this is a good idea, why don't you get to work on it?

I am the Palestinian.

Thank you for having this argument with me fellow american. This is why our country is great, we aren't censored like the pussy brits.

I got to go fuck my daily white woman whore, then pick up some welfare checks after I get some booze from the liquor store.

Just kidding, I got to go to work.

Seriously tho, nice talking to you: