So much butthurt

So much butthurt.

Other urls found in this thread:

popsugar.com/beauty/What-MakeApp-App-Shows-Women-Makeup-44258535
twitter.com/AnonBabble

someone give this guy a medal

makeup is ugly anyways

women serve no purpose other than reproduction.

this has great troll potential
popsugar.com/beauty/What-MakeApp-App-Shows-Women-Makeup-44258535

Kek

You mean like guys?

>being this edgy

just like men

too good

So much salt.

Haha. Nobody should get upset about this. That's pretty funny. But it's equally funny that some dude got so buttblasted by makeup he made an app for it. 6/10 would laugh again.

he’s right, coming from a female, all women do is whine and complain about dumb shit. we dont build bridges, houses, roads, etc, and men are literally better than women at everything. the only thing women are good at is nurturing, and some can still be shit at it. women are only good for reproducing.

what purpose do males serve?
mommy didn't love you, uh?

>coming from a female*
>*(male)
kek

>generalizing this hard
Yeah. Spotted the virgin numale.
The only point in life on Earth is reproduction in the first place, doesn't matter if you're male or female.

He's a great troll.
Great trolling takes effort.

It's also nice to have a way to see your Tinder dates without makeup so you know you won't go out with a ugly elephant with 5 inches of gypsum on their face.

>t. I never kissed a girl

I've never had that problem honestly. If you can't tell somebody is wearing heavy makeup you're retarded.

Why the hate, ladies?

>If you can't tell somebody is wearing heavy makeup you're retarded.
>telling heavy makeup from a 5 inch phone screen from a picture that might be taken from a distance
Are you retarded?

wut
this is about dumb little sluts being mad about people revealing their faces without makeup because they are dumb little shits
it's not about women being bad in general, now you just sound as bad as those SJWs shits themselves
real women don't even wear makeup and look great without it

No that's clearly you. You're at least blind or haven't been with many girls. If you can't tell get your eyes checked. If you can see that they're wearing heavy makeup you don't need an app to see beneath, just avoid them. Duh.

White Knight Virgin Detected

Women are only for pussy, and if you're lucky some Oxytocin.

And the only way women respond is by being an alpha male douche because of evolution and their survival mechanism.

Time to accept reality buddy that there's no such thing as "the one" girl who will contradict evolution.

Women respond to Power and Sexual synergy.

Time to get over yourself kiddo.

Omg

>There are many questionable things about MakeApp. For one, its Kremlin-linked founder, Ashot Gabrelyanov, used to write pro-Putin propaganda.
>liking your country and it's government is bad
?!??

>reddit spacing
>obvious butthurt
see and go die in a hole, faggit

>alpha male
>in human society
made me kek though
what do you have, six grade education?

She was always ugly begin with, the only thing going for her was her overly expensive makeup, celebrity status, and the fact that she browses Sup Forums,

>all the roasties getting assblasted over this app.

but i'd be willing to bet if/when they create an app that uses some type of algorithm to determine a man's true height or dick size they won't have any problems whatsoever with that one.

This app is definitely not accurate. It assumes heavy coverage everywhere. I don't like Taylor no ass Swift but that just seems extreme haha. Her eyebrows look fairly natural in the before pic.

>Women respond to Power and Sexual synergy.
just like guys do?
you never had sex, have you?

>Women respond to Power and Sexual synergy.
what are you, virgin?

>coming from a female
tits or g t f o

taylor has natural beauty she is always fuckable

>Chad's don't exist

Lol fucking kill yourself faggot, have fun getting friendzoned the rest of your life.

>faggit
>evolution a sixth grade education

>all women do is whine and complain about dumb shit. we dont build bridges, houses, roads, etc, and men are literally better than women at everything. the only thing women are good at is nurturing, and some can still be shit at it

nailed it, but you can never convince these cucks and cunt worshipers of the contrary, since they want their own vaginas really really bad.

Oh nos

>*tips fedora*
Thank you for your input, sir.
But seriously, you should go out more.

exactly

I never said men didn't, did I?

>Lrn2infer
>2nd grade tier inference skills

I knew Sup Forums was full of high school cucks but come on now.

to be fair, she is fucked up even WITH makeup

>mah inference

see

>>Chad's don't exist
What you are referring to as "Chad" is just a guy who found self confidence and isn't a little pussy trying to fight over his mommy issues on a online taiwanese basket knitting forum.

Sorry man.
Shit bait or actually a retarded 17 year old.

you didn't, that's the point retardo, you didn't even get the point, did you?
reading comprehension?

>2nd grade tier inference skills

Stay mad faggots, i'm going to keep shitposting on the cuck tier board and keep browsing le 9gag.

Nothing you can do about you cucks

>This much projecting in a thread making fun of feminazi SJWs
I don't even.
Why are you so butthurt?

>retardo
>using this much ,
>What is inference

>he's getting BTFO but he still keeps posting
you love sucking cock?
wait, right, you never had sexual contact of any kind...

Not butthurt, did you see all of my (you)s?

>Using BTFO
>2017

How's middle School?

Did you discover your first ME-ME?

Nuh uh boys rule girls drool.

You nigger faggot.

>I'm only pretending to be retarded
We know.

You also realize I have more (You)'s and you have been angrily replying to every of my posts? Keep trying.

oh wow
it's like
we didn't know this already for a while and the (you)'s to your obvious bait mean anything
pic related

YOU CAUGHT ME RED HANDED WHITE KNIGHT,

IM SO ANGRY, STUPID FUCKING JAPANESE IMAGE BOARD MIDDLE SCHOOLERS ARE DISAGREEING WITH ME!!

AND NOW YOUR'RE USING GREEN TEXT TO CALL ME OUT

FUCK

>yet he keeps replying
>hurrr durr I was just trolling the trole LE XDDDDDDDDD

>
>
>all caps
>retarded greentext
Kids these days on Sup Forums might not know this, but this is a great example.
This is a person who tries so hard to bait but takes everything personally, because he can't distinguish between bait and personal vendetta.
Now he just goes full retard trying to show he's just pretending but makes it obvious that he has been getting more and more angry and mad.

Show me something new, kiddo.
This board is just pure breastfeeding these days.

TRT is a hell of a drug.

tl;dr

Are you gonna write another paragraph about your feelings?

>y u mad brah

IM GONNA KEEP BROWSING HERE EVERY FUCKING DAY TO KEEP DESTROYING YOUR PRECIOUS Sup Forums.

IAM THE CANCER THAT KEEPS YOU AWAKE AT NIGHT

I AM THE CHEMO IN WHICH NO THERAPY CAN SOLVE

I AM LEGION, AND I DO NOT FORGET

wow even her tongue has makeup

It's like the You Have Cancer app

lol based!

>tinder
>"date"

so its an app the reduces contrast on the face.. wow

ITT: Virgins hate women because they're socially awkward

At least Sup Forums is predictable

I've been on Sup Forums for eight years. I just now got the joke in this image.

>being this much of a pseudo psychological fag

Fucking kill yourself, you took the bait nigger

if a girl looks better with makeup, its because shes ugly to begin with. any girl that's a 7/10 or above looks better without makeup.

Nah its just funny to see snowflakes get triggered over something so fucking stupid

Ding ding. It's more like that "in 30 years" site. You can't actually accurately show what's beneath makeup. The fact anyone is on either side of this particular internet fight is depressing. It's like flat earthers arguing with raptor earthers.

>AHAHAAHAH
AHAHAHAH
>AHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHA
>AHAHAHAHA