If you could send a message back in time to 13 year old you, what would it say ?

if you could send a message back in time to 13 year old you, what would it say ?

never go to Sup Forums again

Don't take those boners for granted.

this

Avoid Sup Forums

Spend all you have on bitcoins.

this

lol goddamn seriously.

Fuck as many of your buds hot girlfriends as possible in high school and at UNI. Relationships at that stage never last. Hell fuck as many babes as possible. You only have one go round in this life. Fuck it, they say no, move on to the next!

Don't worry about falling in love, just get all the pussy you can. Also, dont married without a prenup.

am I still banned

buy bitcoins

Don’t alienate everyone around you. It’s hard to make friends as an adult.

This is all because you buy EA games.

Don't buy EA.

All information regarding Hearthstone, Overwatch, Twitch, and various up-and-coming websites.

Get Royalties and get rich.

don't shit where you eat

DO YOUR FUCKING BEST and
GAIN DISCIPLINE LIKE A FUCKING SOLDIER

- Don’t marry that girl. Forget the ex that made you want to marry the first.
- Don’t bother racking up the student loans, you’ll do fine w/o the college.
- Don’t leave Norway so soon.
- Drop your first big idea.

i love those japanese prons

black lives matter

All the lottery numbers and buy bitcoins

Get on ritalin, it will make you less retarded, cause you less grief and embarrassment and you'll end up with more money by not being a fuck up.

Sex as many loli girls as possible while you can still get away with it.

Get a job at 15 so you don't grow into a fucking pussy

shut up you're like fucking 13

>never take no for an answer

going into a 3 year long distance relationship is the worst decision you'll make at this point

When you hear about bitcoin, mine it right away and hold it until 2017.

Also, fuck all the girls you can, cheat on the loli you were secretly dating, shes bad news anyways.

Stop eating so much and don't fuck over your first gf

Yes, it's fucking hard and you hate it. But keep studying. Seriously, do it.

Alcohol will set you back so many times in life, don't

kill yourself

Don't start going to Sup Forums in 13 years

Put your penis in your hand and rub like there's no tomorrow

Buy lots of bitcoin, keep an eye on char or she'll be abused and don't sell the PS2.

Start losing weight, go to the gym. Also don't study for the thing you have in your head, follow your dreams.

But user if you sent the note back telling yourself to kill yourself and you actually did it then how would you be able to send the note back in the first place?

TIME PARADOX

kys

Nothing. By that time I had already been molested. Too Late.

Invest in Amazon, Steam, Facebook.
The hot lady bus driver from high school will do open. Keep her contact information!!
And when you get your first roommate, go ahead and fuck her. You will regret it always!!
You

...Assuming I can only send a short message.Get a job, buy apple and amazon stock, buy all the bitcoin you can. Be filthy fucking rich in 2017.

dont cut yourself itll be more of a problem even though you dont do it anymore

This, also:
Chase girls asap

Make money off Bitcoin, sports scores, elections, which celeb touches kids.

>like fucking 13
13 yo detected

mine bitcoins

"Kill the jews Kill the jews Kill the jews Kill the jews Kill the jews Kill the jews Kill the jews Kill the jews Kill the jews Kill the jews Kill the jews Kill the jews Kill the jews Kill the jews Kill the jews Kill the jews Kill the jews Kill the jews Kill the jews Kill the jews Kill the jews Kill the jews Kill the jews Kill the jews "

Lose the weight, stand up for yourself, forget about videogames, make friends, put effort into school and get a part time job and save your money. Or elaw you'll wake up one day as an obese 26yo friendless virgin who works as a janitor at mcdonalds.

What is it you suffer from user?
Embarrassedfag here that was suggested to be on ritalin

>all these people saying buy X stock
If I told you to invest in X stock right now you'd shake your head and call me crazy.
It's be no different 13 years ago.

You can say anything you want in hindsight. There's more Apples on the tree of investment, most people are just too much of a pussy to pick them.

you're going to go bald in two years. there is no stopping it. just shave your head you dumbfuck

Ask her out before that fucker rapes her and ruins her mind.

Your in for a fucked up fun life. Keep doing what you're doing. Stay evil. Maybe don't drink as much.

grow up

idk man

Buy apple and Yahoo stock

>spend everything on bitcoin
>invest in Tesla, NVDIA, and Amazon
>Don't sweat it, you do you
>Don't go to SDSU, don't go to college, just get your certs

- what did the message from the future say?
- something about buying a lot of apples, greek shit and pieces of coins. I think I'm retarded in the future
- thats tough man

You're on the right track kid, keep going! Then I'd give myself a hug and vanish into a singularity.

When you get that hot blonde gf with the fat ass. Cheat on her. She's going to do it to you anyways. also instead of holding out on girls when clubbing get those numbers up. fuck em all and invest in bitcoin.

Sell everything you have and buy all the bitcoin you can

stop doing cocaine it will ruin fucking life! i wish i could really go back

save a hundred bucks a month!

kill satoshi nakamoto in 2008

"This is how you delete your browsing history..."

protect yennifer be with

have sex with that older actor guy

Buy Google stock, don't fuck up in high school, and and don't be a fucking cuck.

>if you value your childhood possessions and collectibles, hide them from your brother before he gets strung out on opiates

Nice

>13 yo detected
13 yo detected

Your life's gonna be pretty great, keep up the good work

Just because your getting older doesn't mean dirty old men will stop fucking you I'm the ass, just ask and see if you are rewarded

calm down children

Stay in the Navy for the full 20

Mine Bitcoin

just off yourself now, life gets much worse at 14 and still sucks immense dick at 28

DAD WILL FUCK MY SISTER KILL HIM BEFORE HE RUINS HER LIFE

Don't marry the first one that comes along. Things will get worse. Much worse. Everyone that wants to fuck you is crazy. Go to school for mort sci. Skip the other crap. You won't get jobs in those feilds.

Don't try so hard, dude... She's not worth it... Instead start doing exercises so your back doesn't hurt before 30...

after losing your virginity drop that fucking bitch even if you love her, It will be better if you do it before she does it [spoiler]I know man, it hurts ;_;[/spoiler]

The jews cannot be trusted!

shoulda nutted in that girl

I didn't know McDonald's had janitors

>Never start smoking.
>Find the way to live working for yourself in something you love and gives you a lot of free time.
>Try to stay always optimist and see the positive side of your problems, do all you can to make your dreams become real, if you want something never give up, this mindset is going to make you happy even if you do't get what you wanted.
>99% of "friends" aren't worth your appreciation, they're going to betray you soon or later, 99,9% of women are only worth for sex the only one you can trust is your mom; be more social but only to get fun, never give yourself illusions in relationships or you'll end up disappointed, focus on yourself and your family instead.
>start working out.
>...

Start HRT and stop playing video games forever

it would be a letter bomb

u had ed?

Kek underated post.

maintenance is the actual title, we clean up after you disgusting faggots and make sure to drop the patties you love so much on the floor in the freezer. It just adds flavor like the nigger dike sweating on the grill does ;)

Don't take those pills you find in your moms bathroom.
Stop overthinking, your friends like you but you just need to be more social.
Don't be so self conscious, girls actually like you.
Don't fuck people over just to gain from it on your end, friends are more important.
Don't bring that weed and pipe to school in 10th grade.
Don't run away from home all summer because you're mom doesn't want you smoking pot.
Don't sleep in that car with tyffani after a beach party with weed on you. you get arrested.
Don't waste your time on Mary, Melanie, or Swan. it wont matter in the end anyways.
Dont argue and be so misunderstanding with your mom, she dies when you're 18 leaving you all alone with no family or anyone to ask for help from.
Invest in bitcoin and you wont face any of the problems I am now.

"Kill yourself"

make sure mom gets to the doctor to get checked for diabetes

yes

Tucking your boner in your waistband doesn't hide your boners from friends and family when you're walking around in boxers.

Also, no one will confront you about your boxers bulging up.

don't fuck that pony

Geeze man hang in there.

no always fuck the pony you nigger

>to 13 year old you, what would it say ?

1. SAVE ***ALL*** OF YOUR MONEY
2. MAKE FRIENDS FOR LIFE
3. MAINTAIN YOUR FRIENDSHIPS
4. IGNORE FEMALES, COLLECT CURRENCY
5. DO NOT THINK WITH YOUR DICK

buy bitcoins, dont get into cbt fetish.dont stick your dick in crazy.

Do it while there is still time user!