HEY GUS! YO IS GUSS HERE?! HEY GUSTAVO WHERE ARE YOU...

HEY GUS! YO IS GUSS HERE?! HEY GUSTAVO WHERE ARE YOU?! I KNOW YOU'RE HERE GUSTAVO DON'T YOU FUCKING HIDE BITCH! I KNOW YOU'RE HERE LOOKING AT GIRL DICKS! HEY GUSS! GUSTAVO ANSEWR ME! GUSTAVO! HEY GUSTAVO! GUSTAVO! I'M LOOKING FOR GUSTAVO!WHERE ARE YOU GUSTAVO!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XVaoo30LSXo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

YO GUSS!

IS GUSS HERE?!

Ok so obviously the one on the left is correct. The bun isnt part of the hotdog, its more like an open vest or shirt.

I know right? Hey are you Gustavo?

Funny enough when I took a spanish class in high school we had to choose a spanish name to go by in class, and I chose Gustavo. I think that's why this thread caught my eye. But no, not really.

then get the fuck out a here!

No way dude I wanna talk about hotdog clothing some more.

GUS WHERE ARE YOU?!

>The bun isnt part of the hotdog
Yes it is, otherwise it would be just a sausage.

I may have information regarding Gustavo's location.

Hey that's a valid point, are you Guss?

TELL ME NOW VILE SCUM

Uh no. Hot dogs are hot dogs. Hot dog buns are hot dog buns. Thays why packages of hot dogs say "Hot dogs" and packages if sausages say "Sausages."
Hot dogs are like low quality sausages. A hot dog and hot dog bun isn't a unit. The bun is clearly worn by the hot dog.

What do you call the whole unit with the "hot dog", bun and sauces then?

What can you give me in return?

It's referred to as a hotdog, sure. But that doesn't make pic related not a hot dog just because it has no bun.

Fuck off if your not Guss asshole

IF EVERYONE COULD STOP TALKING ABOUT THE HOTDOG PICTURE THAT WOULD BE GREAT. I FORGOT TO SAY PIC NOT RELATED, THIS IS A SEARCH FOR MY FRIEND GUSTAVO THREAD IF YOU COULD ALL PLEASE JUST HELP ME FIND HIM BY LIKE I DON'T KNOW SPAM HIS NAME WITH ME IN ALL THREADS OR MAKE MORE GUSS THREADS TBATD BE COOL GUYS. JUST ENOUGH WITH THE HOTDOG. HEY GUSS WHERE ARE YOU?! ARE YOU HERE?!

hey guss here

Are you sure you're guss?

Yo is that hot dog wearing headphones

im not sure who i am, my whole life has been nothing but a lie

Hell ya he is

Hotdogs.

What about em?

Ya that does sound like you guss, I'm still not sure though... what else you got for me?

i dont have anything in life, its just pain, pain andm ore pain

Hmmm... true, this is a faithfull quality of the great Gustavo, but, it still doesn't prove anything, all anyone ever has is pain... fuck of imposter guss

Don't lie faget I'm truly guss. Get off my bus, there is only one seat and it's for me guss so fuck off imposter

What about a slav named Gustav?

So, hot dog is just the sausage, not the actual sandwich?

youtube.com/watch?v=XVaoo30LSXo

Yeah for sure. But the name works for both the sausage (weiner, frank) and the sandwich. Also, thaks for giving me a reason to post this!

Nice chart. Thanks for leaving it unattended and easy to steal chummmmmp.

I've never seen my name sought out like this on Sup Forums. Hello!

owo