SFW images that make you really uncomfortable

SFW images that make you really uncomfortable.

Makes me angry

He said SFW fucktard

Bump

Are those Jews growing off its backend?

Pls don’t let this thread die I like it

Fucking jack hasn't even lifted the wheel off the ground.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

is it weird that the hair grosses me out more than the toenails?

Bump

ohhhhh noooooo ! its a picture of some failure related to cars ! i must reply to this to pretend im not a total comupter maniac loser !
HA ! stupid woman ruined car so badly !

Not at all. I'm with you. His "mustache" also pisses me the fuck off. I want to kick-fuck a baby after seeing that shit.

are you retarded

Dat file name tho

Do you not loosen the nuts with the tire steel on the ground? If you jack it up first then the tire can spin when you got to torque it.

faggots were just writting their shitposts about that wheel but theyve noticed

We have a winner

This almost does the job only when I imagine crunching down on them
If i was a mechanicfag then this would probably do it but it's more of a darwin award nominee

>trying this hard.

Why?

you couldn't pay me any amount of money to walk through that .

this is the best painting ever

trying what autist ?

lies.

to bait faggots. Stahp.

Caravaggio?

Nice greasy fat italian women

You loosen (break) the bolts first, then jack it up, then remove them.

found the NEETS

that darn cat

Cuz if i see a mirror I see myself

Holy fuck, it's like you can really SEE all the inbreeding.

lol stupid kids

This hurts...

baits dont exist , im just talking about that situation when some mechanical fuckupment is posted and suddenly 50 virgins reply to it and pretend to be disturbed by it and what speciallists they are

It's called a "nut splitter".

you can't fucking torque a spinning tire

You know the one with the napkin on her head would have an amazing pussy.
The one with the grape juice probably sucks a mean dick and likes to smoke weed.
I'd be friends with the bro too, I dig his shirt and his sick ass knife.

The dude looks like the notice me senpai dude

>when you're creepshotting in the 18th century and get caught

why big ass handkerchief for a hat?

Carl Bloch

She's shy and wants to rip your dick off in bed.

>shit shit shit, better finish this painting in at least ten hours or they'll catch on

are you insane that's comfy af

>the constable is going to come a knocking tonight for sure.

>The drunks suspect nothing, they still do not know that I am not also a drunkard.

This.

>No time to paint their meals, I'll just sketch some cabbages and bread and get back to that later.

if youre strong enough you can do everything in air

Unless you have an impact gun then you do it how you want

>he orders his salad to arrive along with the meal

>knife

Stabbity Stab.

Which end does one eat first? I'm thinking balls.

nuh uh I was there

pic related

Always the tip.

SFW images, retard.

T R I G G E R E D

*just the tip*

hey really random but does anyone know how painful it is to have a root canal on a crowned tooth???? thanks

you can't handle the tooth

If you have a crown then the root canal should have already been done. Even then root canals don't hurt all that much at all so long as your dentist knows what they're doing.

A side of beef makes you uncomfortable?

okay thats reassuring, thank you
friend knocked the tooth in half so dentist saw no reason to do the canal. but now 18 months later he is anyway, kinda pissed off tbh.

btw would taking codeine make any difference if they use the local anesthetic? do you have any idea lmao? you seem knowledgeable

Bump

holy shit same thing happened to me
my friend broke my tooth in half when we were drunk and got into a fight and I might have to get a root canal

Angery

Codeine works differently than local anesthetic. It's not at an active pain reducer and may actually make the experience worse. Honestly your best bet is to ask if they have one of the newer pump systems for local anesthetic. Instead of doing a one or two time injection it will regularly give a small injection of pain killer for the duration of the procedure. That's what I had done and I straight up fell asleep while they were drilling my tooth out. You don't need narcotics to get a tooth job done, just try not to over think it. If nothing else bite the bullet and request to be put under. It cost more but if you've got the clink why not. It's a great nap anyway.

shits spooky boi
we were drunk too but mine just fell on me and my face hit a table

thank you
uk fag tho dont have the option of general, already asked. would if i could
i just want to know if maybe taking the codeine before going, and then having the local will make it any less painful
thanks again tho

He has a folded knife in his belt I think

I don't understand, this gives me the exact opposite emotions.

Np bro, good luck. Local will be plenty enough but keep in mind it will still be uncomfortable, just not necessarily painful. You're still going to have a drill in your face so if it doesn't hurt it damn sure doesn't feel right. Have some distraction tits and just try not to think about it too much. You'll be alright just don't let the tooth die, that's a far more complicated procedure I can attest to that you don't want to endure.

how tf do i stop it from dying
also jesus christ i feel like i could suffocate in those thanks man