Graduation Quote Sup Forums Edition

So senpai i need a graduation Quote, give me your most and lest Politically Correct

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/What-are-the-best-quotes-from-Adolf-Hitler
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these: "Sup Forums was right again"

Quoth A Wyatt Mann, "Unload a nine into the welfare line"

"There never was a holocaust, but rest assured, there will be"

There's a toxicity within gaming culture, and also in tech culture, that drives this misogynist hatred, this reactionary backlash against women who have anything to say, especially those who have critiques or who are feminists.

i fucking love these, i guess its also a general pol quote thread

With Jews you lose

I am the child of Keks majesty, his throbbing salt in my mouth. Exjaculating wisdom and fears. No more. No more. I cry for more. Salty wisdom in my bum. Nice going I replied. Nice white juice of desire in my rebirth. Never again will the sons of my wisdom juice live on in fear of wednesday. Kek is love, kek is reborn, our lord in darkness to bring us to the fire of rejuvinating. Praise kek. Praise kek. Praise. kek.

“I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.”

Find some Hitler quote that passes through the political correctness filter

“Let me give you a tip on a clue to men's characters: the man who damns money has obtained it dishonorably; the man who respects it has earned it.”

jesus fucking zoolander

This senpai

“Run for your life from any man who tells you that money is evil. That sentence is the leper's bell of an approaching looter.”

"Surely it is the Semites who are at fault."

Human biodiversity is very important to protect.

SEGREGATION NOW!

“A viler evil than to murder a man, is to sell him suicide as an act of virtue.”

"The personification of the devil as the symbol of all evil assumes the living shape of the Jew."

Nobody wants a Rand quote, autist

"it's 2016"

somewhat considering doing to being a leaf but im not that autistic

Either
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal."
-Aristotle

OR

"The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

Here.
Pick and choose any of these
quora.com/What-are-the-best-quotes-from-Adolf-Hitler

Just make sure to pick one that seems like some poetic bullshit, not the ones that implies holocaust.

inb4 "all things are nothing to me"

"if you like pineapple slices on your pizza then i hope you like pineapple slices on your childrens graves because you are weak your bloodline is weak and you will not survive the winter"
~ edgy wierd grill

toppest of keks, havent seen that in a while