Guys I think I screwed up bad and am now paying the price for it...

Guys I think I screwed up bad and am now paying the price for it. I ate out prostitute/stripper bhole while I was away in the Ukraine for 2 months. A day or so later I had what I thought was a bacterial infection in my mouth and it turned out to be a fungal infection which I had to get treated for just yesterday when I got back. Its going away now but I've been having night sweats as well and the Dr. wants me to take a test for HIV/STIs...

I'm scared.. What are the odds of getting the aids from eating girl ass out?

Pic related, it looks like her.

I fart and burp all the time. I seem to have gas constantly and I release it in some form approximately every 5 minutes. Apparently I do it in my sleep too.

If I'm on my own, surrounded by family or friends, I fart loudly without any attempt to conceal it. If I'm in public I still fart and burp but quieter. Even in work and in meetings I fart but I just do it quieter. They almost never smell, and even if they do its pretty mild and passes quickly.

There are only very rare circumstances in which I'll hold it in, the conditions have to meet all of the following criteria:

> I have eaten spicy food or drank lots of beer the night before
> I have farted a few times already and they fucking stink
>I'm in a social environment with people I'm not totally comfortable with

This is a pic of her, she's on the right..

probably oral thrush or herpes

but in the small chance you get AIDS please come back and tell us so we can laugh at you

also,

girl bhole thread...

It was rather fun though. It didn't taste bad at all and was very nice. I don't think she liked it that much and knew that I was drunk. I paid almost 300+$ for like a 30 minutes quick eat out and fuck. Normally whores there cost 50$/hr..

how many asses have you eaten ?

4 including this one. The others weren't that hot and were just tinder girls. One was very brief as she didn't like it at all and stopped me right away. :(

You now have Super Radioactive Chernobyl AIDS.
RIP.

shit i'd eat her out too

hehehe

Are you handsome? Show me yourself I'm curious

Nah, I'm not. :(

That's why I'm buying whores.

Pic related: It's me tore up drunk getting pic taken with birds at Maidan square.

Than how you succeed at tinder? I can't do that; p

Also you like Slovakia? I'm from Poland

I was only in Kiev and then in Lviv for a few weeks. Lviv is kind of like Poland I hear. I'm not going back to any Slav countries until I get the language down. Its very hard to socialize there and it doesn't get better that the people aren't very outgoing.

I mean maybe looking similar but people are different. Trust me

Super Radioactive Chernobyl AIDS destroys lung tissue the fastest. You should start shopping around for an Iron Lung . Because you're going to need one. For the rest of your life....

I was going to go to Chernobyl but I spent too much money on strippers and whores :(..

I think theres a chance,

Some of these girls only wash themselves to a standards of squirting a water bottle at the general area where they were fucked...

I bet 40 mins before you ate her, some aids dude shot hell inside her ,

maybe

Yes, but it's likely theses whores infected you with Super Radioactive Chernobyl AIDS...

RIP OP

I will never understand punters who give oral to whores. Pay for play is there for YOUR benefit and YOUR pleasure.

You live out your fantasy, bust a nut or two then send her on her way. You don't eat her out and ask her how her day went.

Fucking beta cucks.

"Hi, can I pay to eat your pass and or ass please" Jesus fucking christ an hero.

I enjoy eating girl ass :(

Have fun.

You're a fucking deviant who is now being punished by God for your filthy subhuman behavior.

Damn right

I caught hpv for fucking prostitutes and hores at parties, kinda know your feeling of absolutely regret.
Getting the night sweats is a strong signal ... Hope you get well soon ...

HIV is 1: asymptomathic until you reach the aids phase and 2: takes fucking MONTHS to develop.
Chill, whatever the hell it's causing you the symptoms, it´s not the aids.