Waifu kureimu taimu

Waifu kureimu taimu

Previous: >>>>Rules:
>Kureimu your Waifu/Husbando.
>No Kureimingu Waifus/Husbandos that have already been kureimu.
>Only one kureimu per user.
>No stealing.
>Keep RP/ERP in private.
>Discussion is welcomed.
>Keep this thread a peaceful one.
>No sexually explicit images
>If you're posting images you're not lurking .
>3D is almost always trash.
>Joining means a reserved place among us.
>Most importantly, have fun!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xs4svgRxxTE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

share the music

yea, i feel ya, kinda worth it with an expensive car in a state with dumbass drivers though, only a matter of time before i need it.

>Sameji claim'd

youtu.be/xs4svgRxxTE

It looks like Heavy Rain with AIs slowly becoming self aware.

Nah I think I'll just cook some stuff. Always nice learning how to cook anyways

Nothing terribly important, I suppose
An eventual future, maybe a kid with more aspirations than me

Still here

Jill!

those were both things you could've cooked tho, you should make some spaghetti&meatballs, put some parmesan cheese on that shit, and have some garlic bread on the side

hi again

hi slut

I feel like just about every state has dumbass drivers
Mine's nothing terribly expensive, just an '11 civic, but it gets me from point A to point B pretty reliably
Only had it quit on me once and that was a dead battery
Got it jumped and was back on the road the next morning

I know equally little of Heavy Rain but that's always an interesting concept
I'm quite eager to see more advanced AI

it me
sup donuthole

Hello. In Q for Thok ast Thok
I missed you

yes we both are learning 日本語

>wanting kids

that's pretty dumb tbh
don't miss me

some are worse than others, mines been one of the worst i've come across

'15 Subaru BRZ, as anyone who knows me here'll tell you, i'm really into cars

how are you

oh nice, ravana has good music, oh and i forgot to tell you, kanna was here earlier

I could but I wanna learn something new. Everyone and their mother knows how to make spaghetti and burgers but cabage rolls sound like a pretty dank thing to make every once in a while

kinda drunk, need to restart my plex server and shower
you?

Cant control feelings
Yeah it should be fun I think a dungeon is after the trial. Oh thats nice. Still talk to them every once in a while

My favorite drink thread baker

Oh, level? Are you still learning?
I haven't been actively learning for a while, but I think I can still manage a bit

I actually really do
Ever since I was a kid, about the only dream I had in life was having a kid
I looked at the stuff that I did with my dad and all the cool things he showed me in the world and I wanted to see all of those moments from his perspective
Never been passionate about much but always thought that would be a cool experience

Which one is that? GA isn't too bad, mostly just slow drivers in the country that can drive you nutty if you're not in the same mindset, and I rarely am
I know a couple people like that, was never really a car person myself
Not much of an anything person as it happens, mostly a jack of all trades
Maybe I'll consult you when I start looking to buy again

Want some cookie recipes?

cabage rolls sounds disgusting, also we need to stop talking about food cause im making myself hungry again

plex server? im fine, just sitting here being bored

yea sohm al dungeon is the very last quest in the forelands, did you unlock flying in coerthas western highlands btw?

Incognito mode

Join on discord "j76h7H"
leaving this here for the few faggots that still didn't join the waifu server

No I need a hand full of currents. WHy?

Sure, lay 'em on me
They're dank tho. It's just cabbage with meat and other vegetables inside. Think of it like a egg roll of sorts

boooo nerd
I don't drink that often though
media center. was watching movie from tertiary desktop hard drive, server died. gotta fix desktop sometime, but just want to watch movie.

Which one of them?

Minnesota, people don't understand the concept of the left lane being the fast lane here, i spend half my time riding people in the left lane trying to get them out of my way

always happy to give advice

Fine I will just bury them deep down.

that's where I put all my feelings too

4½ cups all-purpose flour
4 tsp ground ginger
2 tsp baking soda
1½ tsp ground cinnamon
1 tsp ground cloves
¼ tsp salt
1½ cups vegetable shortening
2 cups granulated sugar
2 eggs
½ cup molasses
¾ cup Turbinado sugar

In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour, ginger, baking soda, cinnamon, cloves, and salt. Set aside. In a large mixing bowl, beat the shortening until softened. Gradually add the granulated sugar, and beat until fluffy. Add the eggs and molasses, beating well. Add half of the flour mixture to the shortening mixture, and beat well until fully combined. Stir in the remaining flour mixture.

Using a tablespoon, shape the dough into 1-inch balls. Roll the balls in the Turbinado sugar to coat. Place on an ungreased cookie sheet about 2 inches apart. Bake at 350ºF for 12 to 14 minutes or until cookies are lightly browned and puffed (do not over-bake, or cookies will not be chewy.) Let stand for 1 minute before removing from the cookie sheet. Cool.

Don't know if you like ginger at all, but these are one of my favorites this time of year

I do that literally every day
Fortunately sometimes people will catch a clue and get out of my way
Also I fortunately have some odd knack for not getting pulled over when I have every right to or my insurance would be much higher

>checked
was just wondering, 1 of the currents is locked in the final msq of each zone so you cant unlock flying until its time for you to leave the zone, i was just curious if you'd gotten to experience flying yet

gross

interesting

Don't drop that invite if there's going to be such a hostile welcome party.

Its not fun.
No how is it?

discord is for nerds.
it's just local media streaming from one device to another. computer-stored movies on my TV.
nothing about my life is.

they don't get the clue in this state, had a guy pull out of the right lane for no reason on my way home today, flashed my brights, didn't budge, barely going the limit, eventually blasted past him, he still didn't budge despite no one in the right lane

i get pulled over plenty, i get a warning about 70% of the time though

Aaaand screenshot, thanks a ton and yeah ginger is dank this time of year
Shit's dank

Im sorry Jill.

I want to kill myself.

its much faster than walking, and you can auto run across maps easily

>checked
yea, my brother has a setup like that, i dont really watch movies tho

i dont eat veggies, except potatoes

same です

Sell your kidneis before you do

わたしも

Some of those people surely must be doing it on purpose, thinking it's some kind of moral duty to keep you from speeding
Absolutely absurd
If you're doing anything less than 15 over, you should not be in the left lane
At very least be actively passing someone
I've gotten pulled twice, warning once, both for the same speed

Quite welcome my dude
Let me know if you want anything else, I've got some other stuff lying around here
Also if you have a kitchenaid mixer or the like that whole process is substantially easier
Still quite doable by hand, though

What's holding you back then?

なぜしないの

nazeshinaino

naze shinaino

I love vegetables
>Steamed carrots are the shit

?

The intent is to provide players with a sense of pride and accomplishment for unlocking different heroes. As for cost, we selected initial values based upon data from the Open Beta and other adjustments made to milestone rewards before launch. Among other things, we're looking at average per-player credit earn rates on a daily basis, and we'll be making constant adjustments to ensure that players have challenges that are compelling, rewarding, and of course attainable via gameplay. We appreciate the candid feedback, and the passion the community has put forth around the current topics here on Reddit, our forums and across numerous social media outlets. Our team will continue to make changes and monitor community feedback and update everyone as soon and as often as we can.

Will do! I'm not a huge fan of cookies but they're good every now and again. Even if I'm not eating them just the smell of them cooking is awesome.

i'm sure some do, but a lot are just people straight up not paying attention to anything behind them

for sure, i'm always doing at least 20-30 over in the left lane, except for when i come up to someone doing the limit in the left lane right next to someone in the right lane doing the limit

most my tickets are speeding, had 1 fixit ticket for having tinted windows

Oh cool....

i hate veggies, they all either taste bad or have bad texture

Try eating some after starving yourself. They're tasty af

I can relate to that
I usually only eat one or two out of a batch and I'll give the rest away at work

Oh I'm sure that most of the people on the road are just completely oblivious
Not actually focused on driving
Psychotic, when you think about it, to pilot a multi-ton plastic and metal cage down the road at lethal speeds and then not pay attention to where you're taking it or what's around you
I hate people paralleling so god damn much
Just speed up or slow down even a little bit and everyone around you can fix the problem you've created
Tinted windows aren't kosher in MN?

>Cute 22
Where's the cute?

they do it all the time here, side streets, freeways, everywhere, i hate it so much

less than 50% are illegal, i'm at 3%, so, no

eat a dick

Make me, Sameji McCumdrip.

did you get into ravana yet?

I hope you know how to cook dick to a perfection

Wew
That is a real hefty tint
I feel like I wouldn't be able to see with that

what're you so salty about?

you get used to it, it was super bad at first, but i don't really notice it so much anymore, i like it a lot when the sun is to the side of me in my windows. but yea, it's pretty much blacked out, can't see anything inside the car from outside

Any motivation for that level of tint or purely a cosmetic choice?

Killed it

>I hope you know how to cook dick to a perfection
I'm not salty

>Make me, Sameji McCumdrip.
maybe that guy is

Then you're not preparing them correctly. Eating just some straight up brocolli is nasty af but boi you steam that shit and put some butter and salt in with and it's amazing
Yeah I'd probably do about the same

cosmetic, the car is blacked out, black paint, rims, windows, callipers, interior, if i get another ticket for the tint i'll take it off, not worth it to be paying $150 every couple months for it

check'd

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

>checked
nice, did you like the music?

nah that shits nasty

thanks
it was nice

Sounds like a pretty nice ride
Worst case just drop the tint to 50 and tell officer friendly to shove it
Anyhow I'm off to bed but I'm sure I'll catch you around later

Night all

yea, problem is that the windows were already slightly tinted, 50% film would put them at like 46%

night m8

>best girl claimed

Hello, how is everyone doing today? Nice to see you again Shiziru and Tomo, and I'm not sure we've met but hello to you too Renge and Mamimi!

Then you been eating the wrong vegetables fam

Hi

potatoes are the only veggie for me

Sameji

Sorry, my bad. How are you today?

How's the day going?

Its more story AI than game AI. Its about AI slowly becoming self aware in a world where they are essentially slaves.

Sleep well nayN

Hello Rory, sorry I must've missed you. What's up?

drunk right now, yourself?

Just got home from work. Might join
in drinking times, maybe not drunk as much.

Just listening to some music, chatting some friend, and maybe I'll work a video project or a character for a RPG campaign. Drink of choice?

Sounds fun, joining IRL or just in spirit?

hey, i'm only 4 shots in, i'm not as drunk as could be

gin and tonic is drink of choice, i'm mostly on vodka right now though, stronger and easier to dilute so i can chug

Ehh. You?

IRL. What is this in spirit bull?
I dont get blackout drunk anymore. Its dangerous to ride while that trashed.

oh yea did you sleep better last night? cant remember if i asked earlier

when discord move faster than thread wew lad

Heya hows it going?
>Mamimi
Kek

At least you l ike the chosen veggie

Gin and tonic, gin's definitely become one of my new favorite alcohols. Gin and Juice, Gin and Tonic, and my friend had me try Gin and Ginger Ale which was solid too. I prefer to get drunk quick myself. Any special occasion or just because?

Ehh to I suppose, but better than yesterday which is nice. What're you up to?

Spirit bull... Mithras? I don't think anyone I know IRL frequents the thread, so I always find it interesting that people know each other IRL and hang out here. Then again I don't know IRL so that's probably part of it.

i don't drink and drive, and i don't blackout on less than 8-9 shots

gina and tonic with a splash of dry vermouth is 10/10 btw

just because, i drink most nights

potatoes are love, potatoes are life

Ehh....
Just some final fantasy

Potatoes can fit into almost any dish it's fucking great

Discord is great.

until people abuse features and mod positions just to be dicks