"Makes you think" threads. DO NOT REPLY TO THEM

Bunch of faggot ass liberal cunts keep posting more and more of them, the more they are commented in and posted in, the more they try to take over this board. Do not reply to them. Do not let them get big. Just report if you find that ever useful, and move on.

They're trying to Justin Trudeau you. If you post in their threads, they win.

youtube.com/watch?v=98AJUj-qxHI

It's just the new meme. It's no different than Sup Forums btfo, or how can white men even compete. It's fucking cancer and it's going to get worse before it gets better.

That really made me think.

>Sup Forums posts for Sup Forums
>Wow, really turns of the need to think huh?

We all know the Jews are behind it.

This really made me think. How can other threads even compete? I'm a #clintoris now

Most likely but theres more of these stupid threads appearing than btfo and how can x even compete being posted.

thanks for the giggle

I blame liberals and possibly liberal jews.

funny

This is true. The jew cunts from reddit are board sliding.

i'm in favor of viciously opposing everything

it keeps up the discourse, and unless janitors get on their game and delete shit when it appears, it's the best way to confront it

let the threads go and they'll think they're getting traction

>not saging when you post in them
how fucking stupid are people?

That's a tough monk.

also reminder that sage is disabled on Sup Forums

Dude, I think I inadvertently started this meme with some benign shitposting a few weeks ago. Not sure how to feel about this

but it worked for me

They are same people as the cuck posters. Also, what is satire?

>"How dare they make us think"

Jej

very stupid.

yes

People aren't very smart, this is supposed to be Sup Forumss board but if we keep posting thinking on here thinking we're safe we'll end up like everyone else.

very. he is amazing. his name is anti-nigger

I Can't confirm or deny this sadly.

I don't believe you

Some people are so delusional that they can't comprehend what satire is. And some people don't see it as such due to stupidity.

>what is forced thinking

what did he mean to make you think by this?

That webm made me laugh more than it should have.

to try and force you to open up to stupid retarded shit. Or to make you think how they want you to think if you (people in general on here)'s IQ is less than X amount, sort of brainwashing. where those posters who were just brainwashed do the same thing. Spreading like nigger ebola and creating more threads until the site turns into reddit basically.

Because monkeys are amazing.

... sometimes

Wow that video really makes you think

All I'm saying is that Sup Forums needs to at least keep in mind that we aren't safe or we'll turn into a different liberal version of Sup Forums where the trap faggots took over. I don't know if they still have, haven't been on there in a long time.

you're basically the text version of the image I posted here;

Are you new? The Aussie NEET who was posting how can white men even compete was posting it like every hour at its peak.

The ones that have been posting "makes you think" threads has been about every 30 minutes or hour daily.

>not understanding the structural differences between the two sites will stop them from ever being anything like each other
>what is satire