If you don't own at least 1 detachable high capacity magazine semi auto rifle, you suck cock on a daily basis

If you don't own at least 1 detachable high capacity magazine semi auto rifle, you suck cock on a daily basis

Other urls found in this thread:

nevadacarry.org/blue-cards.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

mmm bushmaster M4

I wish I did, user. I wish I did. The Howard Government took away my testicles along with millions of others in 1996, however, in the wake of the Port Arthur Massacre. Us Australians are just low-test soyboys now.

tfw live in commie state :(

>high capacity

That's normal capacity, bro.

The smaller the cock, the bigger the gun. It's just a fact.

what if im sucking cock to save up for a high capacity semi auto?

But im Canadian, i own pic related for mooses

tfw you live in a free state

not in California

Why do you tease me like that?

that doesn't make sense, it takes a big dick to shoot a big gun

Then why do so many gun owners have such tiny dicks?

Detachable?

Mines is sewed into my cock

>gungrabbers obsessed with penises

get new material this is stale as fuck

You sure seem fascinated with dicks....

Texas I assume?

i have an average dick and an average AR.

and a subpar AK.

i am also considered a libtard.

how many gun owner's dicks are you intimate with?

Texas is pretty middle-tier for gun rights. It's a myth that Texas is "the best" state if you like guns. I'm from Nevada, we have much better open carry and concealed carry laws than Texas.

I have better things to do...
i.e. collecting rainwater

Also there is cuckold with guns who just cannot.

Not with that charging handle. You're a faggot if you cant put an ar into battery without one of those pos "tacticool" handles

Hhh... OP... I swear..

Rocking the A$ like an old school pimp. I've got pretty much the exact same guns but have an ACOG on my M4 build

Not nearly as many as you, but science doesn't lie. Tiny dick men buy big trucks and guns to try to reassure themselves that they matter.

Guns are for pussies afraid of the wind.

I'm a liberal with no need for guns (cause I'm not afraid), but that shotgun is bamf.

Blunderbuss... not to be taken lightly.

Load that bitch up with cheap metal watches and marbles.

k

My guess, a lot.

wut dis

Idiot.

>30 rounds
>high capacity

In relation to what?

;)

I def gravitate to the shotgun

Why is this argument still being throw around? That's a fucking elementary school-tier insult. My dick cannot throw lead down range at the speed of sound no matter how big it is, that's why I own a gun.

You probably have dated your cousin at least once and drive a ford pickup

Is this the same science reps use for climate change?
>I assume

i'm a felon tho

Felons can legally own cap n' ball revolvers as well as muskets. Go live out your cowboy dreams user.

Just carry a crowbar with you everywhere

Seeing this has made me want to start a collection. In military so ive fired a few times but damn those look cool.
What guns are these and whats on them?

i have not laughed this hard in a while

You don't need to be afraid to become a victim.

I think putting silverware in it would be pretty awesome too, forks and butter knives

Tfw you're a leaf and gotta deal with the 5 rounds max. only in bolted mags limit for all semi-autos except .22lr ones... Welp, time to make my own straight-pull bolt action rifle that looks like an assault rifle (bolt would probably be used the same way you normally open an assault rifle's chamber), is made to take the least amount of time to bolt and has a 30 round mag... RCMP, PREPARE YOURSELF AGAINST THE TRUE POWER OF /K/ WEAPONIZED AUTISM!

Okay, so far your arguments consists of
>you hab small peener
>ur gey
>a blatant scientific claim without citation

Step it up faglord

You mean facts? Yes, facts. Not to be confused with your feelings.

The words of a terrified child who shouldn't own a gun simply due to his mental state.

Your insecurity is showing.

Laughing out loud on the toilet. One internet for you, sir!

I'm terrified because I recognize the fact there are fucked up people out there? Do you think everyone on this planet is just some benevolent creature who isn't capable or willing to cause harm?

I took the bait but it feels so right

Would any number of mass shootings make you think allowing these to exist among the general population is a dumb idea?

I say this as a gun owner. Sandy Hook is what made me get rid of my ar 15.

Cringiest advertisement ever. And I own an ar 15.

Found the AntiFa faggot, kys bitch you and your anti gun sentiment

Yeah Texas's gun culture is mostly a meme these days unfortunately.
t.texan

>I say this as a massive cuckold. Sandy Hook is what made me get rid of my ar 15.

>TFW Ohio gun laws
Feelsgoodman

Even Nevada is cucked. In Clark County you have to register your guns.

>Daniel defense 16" AR-15
>Colt 20" AR-15A4 with Aimpoint M4 red dot
>Arsenal SLR107FR AK with Aimpoint Micro
>Remington 870 Wingmaster 12 gauge
>Remington 870 Police 12 gauge top folder stock

Hmm, I can pretty much guarantee I am a better shot than you unless you're an active competitor. I've only hunted for 30 years.

I still had 10 guns in the closet. I just didn't want that garbage around anymore.

Are you scared all the time?

>I gave up my guns because liberals went REEEEEEEE and i had a feefee!

I don't live in Clark County. Plus they ended the registration back in 2015.

nevadacarry.org/blue-cards.html

I want to own one but I'm broke. Does that count

nope. i have a gun

I don't have one because I'm not intending to shoot up a school/church/concert/anything else that people with guns shoot up

Weird I don't own one and I have never sucked a cock.
/thread
I actually have a buddy who is trying to sell a nicer one than in the pic for a really good price, but I don't really need it. I want a short stock semi auto shotgun more and a submachine gun. I already have a pretty badass handgun.

Convince me to get the AR.

I've seen ARs put together for as little as $370. Wait for black friday sales.

>over 30
>on Sup Forums
>one day just threw his guns away because some faggot shot up a school

100% believable story there, friend.

Why would you /thread if you continue the conversation you doodlefuck

maybe he sold it
there are old fags here 2

LOL because the idea that owning an Ar makes you not a faggot is ridiculous. However, I might get one for giggles.

I could use more firepower

pew pew pew

I kept nearly all my guns. I only had one ar-15. I traded it at cabelas for another revolver.

>I traded it at cabelas
*I got ripped off at cabelas
fixed

dead kids etc

jihadism

Unless you're killing politicians or jews with your weapons, your braggadocio is unimpressive.

Sure, people that live in countries that don't have a gun fetish are more likely to die of old age but I'd rather daily mass shootings than be a cuck who doesn't want to die. lol

kolibri = hummingbird

you're a terrorist sympathizer. we have to kill you over here as we kill them over there (hellfire missiles). anyone who's been near you is infected like with jihadism. just kill em all, wife, kids, acquaintances. they're all infected with the cancer. we'll get you, believe me.

user now knows I am a faggot

>you suck cock on a daily basis.
you say that like it's a bad thing.

that's an AR15, M4 is not the same thing

this

>le penis is smol meem

>science
>guns are for pussies

I see you've never met the sort of person who would stab you dead, take your wallet, and then rape your cats and walk away smiling.

I have. That's why I have a gun.

I'm not even memeing or shitposting or whatever we call it these days. There are fucked up people out there who aren't gonna have a nice bout of fisticuffs with you. They will cripple, maim, or kill you for your shit and not give a fuck about it. They will not fight fair and if you are not prepared adequately for that then you are delusional. Being realistic and pragmatic about these kinds of situations is the opposite of pretending it won't happen because it's not nice to think about. Pussy.

Has it been 5-10 years? Have you committed any misdemeanors? Your state may have returned your rights automatically if it's been 10 years and you haven't done any small crimes since being let out of jail and off parole for your big ones.

I own an ADM UIC Mod 2 rifle and just got 4 more magazines yesterday. Feels amazing man.

>I'm not afraid so bad things won't happen to me

I used to be like you until bad things happened to me and I realized that I was confusing assuming it wouldn't happen to me with it COULDN'T happen to me.

Don't be like me.