>seen star trek
>seen a tarantino movie
>seen godfather
>seen
>lived independently
>done my own taxes
>made a friend out of college
>made my parents happy
>made plans with a friend (for the past year)
I'm 23, should I just kill myself?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ySNSboTrzlw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No, sounds like youre doing great. I wish i never started drinking, smoking, doing drugs. I feel terrible every day

No, but you should see a doctor about depression/anhedonia.

That is a bright side. But my problem is I'm a very boring person. I especially can't do small talk because I have no stories to share. Or friends to share them with. I'm the most unrelatable person I know.

Probably

Go buy a pack of cigarettes and a few beers man,fuck it

post a picture of yourself so we can judge you.

Im pretty much the same way except im destroying my body with substances, lost friends because of my drinking also

Dude, go to Colorado and join a commune, or something. It's not hard to find shit to do or people to do it with

You sound insufferable.

I have no friends because all my friends ended up doing exactly that . You can't trust a druggy

youtube.com/watch?v=ySNSboTrzlw

Join the military. Any branch. Four years of your life will force you out of your comfort zone and change your life.

Dude. Just doing nothing is a quite a story. It's not everyday you find a virgin in everything. You just need to open yourself in a conversation when they ask you why.

Why don't you start browsing Sup Forums?
You're like the perfect clay to mold into an alt-right member, you're grade A raw material.
They'll give your life purpose, that's for sure.

Sound EXACTLY like my brother but hes 18 not 23

Yes

damn, you are one sheltered ass nigga. My life is relatively pathetic compared to the average person but for fucks sake, I've done everything on that list aside from watching star track. I watched a star wars movie when I was very young(the one where the evil character was red faced and had a double red light sword) but I consider that rape. I didnt want to see it but was forced by parents. same with that god awful lord of the ring crap.

nah. people take life at their own pace. i know a dude who took until his 40s to lose his v-card and start developing self confidence and a social life.

not saying i think it'll take that long for you, im just saying focus on where your attention goes. even if its just being a bit hyper-fixated at the moment on a job or studies or whatever.

tldr: if you're content with your situation, keep on it. if you're unhappy, then start telling people until someone listens. family. pastor. doctor. hell, police even.

you really are unrelatable. you lost me at not seeing star wars, star trek, or a tarantino movie. are you an alien?

man, he already says he feels like shit for not being able to relate, and you're trying to make him even more un-relateable? come on, bro. ease up for once in your salty life.

tell people about it? what the fuck is that supposed to do? he needs to do something about it, not whine about how depressed he is. You think that's going to make him more appealing? Worst advice literally ever.

i'm not salty, i'm trying to make a point. he needs to see those movies in stead of making some bullshit movie about how he hasn't seen those movies.

some bullshit thread*

lmao, so gone at this point.

YES!