Commune Thread

Millions of men living alone without a purpose.

Why not start a commune?

A small commune could start a organization in practically any western country and start farming with huge handouts from the government.

Access to wealth, tight-knit community and a sense of beloning. What's to lose? Sup Forums colony is never going to happen but you could attain pretty much the same results.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Behavioral_sink#Rat_to_human_comparison
acorncommunity.org
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

shameless self bump

Go to a monastery.

You got land, leaf?

A fucking LEAF!

Go live in a commune...they said.

There are tons of farms for sale in Canada. The good old boys are dying and the sons don't want to work the land.

Also due to land regulations, old farmland cannot be re-zoned easily. It basically translates into large farms that can be bought cheap.

im in when do we start

Jonestown isn't really the idea.

The idea is that 10-20 people could work land and essentially sharecrop. Theres really good money to be had in farming.

Soon, I'm getting the idea juices flowing.

A modern day commune really isn't a bad idea. Physical work is always good for a man and living alone is a good way to go broke/insane.

I'm no commie either. I'm a capitalist.

But I'm not a nudist m8.

You are when your mom goes to sleep.

If I start a commune, am I a communeist?

HOW MUCH DOES IT COST PER ACRE SON

I liked the idea of colonizing Namibia better desu.

You're aware that Sup Forums is 18+ right? Get off the computer and go play outside kid.

No, your voluntarily entering into an agreement.

Communism is about the state forcing people to work like slaves while they send the profit of your labour to the party coffers.

Or we could just start a noble brotherhood like the SS. Just an idea.

Realistically about $2500 - $ 3000 an acre for decent land.

Namibia is never going to happen.

Not to mention that entire idea centres around the overthrow of a lawful government.

Our plan works within existing states and has no crazy political plans.

I've been thinking about this as well recently.
There's not many places left in the US to feasibly do this
Idaho?

>move to canada
>plant maple trees and poutine bushes
>get qt moose wife
Living the dream

Basically any flyover state would probably have a good land at a decent price.

There would be substantial subsidies available from the department of agriculture for a farmer.

It seems the USDA gives out large loans to new farmer that couldn't get approved from banks.

They really want new farmers to get into the field.

>tfw we turn farming simulator into reality

>Speaking on behalf of the Bureau of ATFE we have honestly made every reasonable, and, beyond that, every possible effort, to work with the right-wing extremists who have shut themselves inside the armed compound they call the Commune. There was no other way than to gas it, light it on fire, and then machine gun whoever ran out. This disappoints us as much as anyone else but there was no other way.

>incapable of succeeding in the community
>start a commune

kek

"They threw apples at our tanks, we had to defends ourselves"

>he actually thinks maple syrup comes from trees

I'm a hard worker and would just like to build something. Something good where after a long day I can look around and go " Yeah this is all coming together".

Where do you think it comes from?

Super down, but you're gonna run into the exact same problem every civilization runs into at some point or another:
what happens if women get in?

I know that feel. Physical labour is very fulfilling.

But I want a guaranteed gf on the commune.

What? Nigga we got all kinds of space

How do we ensure none of us become neets?
Should we have rituals or oaths of brotherhood and NAP?

If we have a nice, classy country house then the girls will come. Women like men that are rugged, independent and wealthy.

Also since the house will in the commune's organization's name, they will not be able to divorce you and take your shit.

What this goyim said!

Get the fuck out of my country you syrian migrant fucker.

Maple syrup, the real maple syrup, comes from the sap of the sugar maple tree. (See that leaf on our flag, it's a sugar maple leaf).
Now get out of my country, and off of my internet.

Well at least with that idea there's a good chance most of Sup Forums would be able to partake in this commune. I don't see most posters who aren't already in North America getting their hands on US citizenship short of a decade after applying.

A commune is basically direct democracy. We can accept and kickout people in our meetings.

People are expected to pull their weight. Hard work is respected. New people would have to be accepted by a group vote.

Realistically there would be a founding group of 5-10 people and a ceiling of around 50 people per commune. But we could link multiple communes in a loose affiliation.

that's gay dude

we should follow Licurgus's laws, the laws of Sparta.
a militia-commune thing would be ideal

it should have hard requirements if you want a successful commune. My Iq is below 110 so bye bye enjoy your commune ;_;

>2016
>not living in a farming commune
>not making fat money
>not having 5 + kids to work the land

Stay cucked city boy

gay af lol

You couldn't come to our commune anyways since your not an American or Canadian.

If your IQ is around 100 you can be a productive member of any commune.

are communes popular in the normie-world?
I havent gone out like for a week ;_;
i did work out erry day trough

They arn't that popular, but they have a long history.

Basically if you work hard and contribute you gain access but not control of the group's resources. It's much easier to survive in a group than alone in this world.

Don't confuse me for some fuckin commie though. I believe in direct democracy in small communites.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Behavioral_sink#Rat_to_human_comparison
you're scientifically right

Or join the circus

Sounds like some real hippie shit if you ask me

get your eco-commune treehugger shit outta here

Look at communes that have been moderately successful, like Acorn and Twin Oaks, and learn from what they've done.
I'll be in if there are eventually concrete plans for this.
Bitches will eventually come. Or there can be expeditions to retrieve bitches.

I'm not a hippie you fucking faggot. I've just realized that groups are better equipped to survive than individuals but that large groups make effeciency impossible.

States violate individual rights on an obscene scale. Simply put, small communities are best equipped to adapt to changing circumstances.

Like the warrior-poet 50 cent once said

"Homie, you hustlin' backwards if you chasin' a bitch
Stupid, chase the paper, they come with the shit"

Why would I want to live in some gay commune?

ᵗʰᵉ ʷʳᵉͨᵏᵉʳ ʷᵉ'ᵍʰˢ ᵉᵃͨʰ ᵗʰᵉᵃᵗᵉʳ ᵇᵉˢ'ᵈᵉ 'ᵗˢ ʷºʳᵏᵃᵇˡᵉ ᵈᵉᵖºˢ'ᵗ. ʲºʰnnʸ ᵇºˣᵉˢ ᵇºᵇᵇʸ ʷ'ᵗʰºᵘᵗ ᵃ ᵗʳ'fˡᵉ. ʷʰᵉn ᵗʰᵉ ˡ'զᵘºʳ ᵐᵉnᵈ, ʷ'ˡˡ, ʰᵐᵐ? ᵗʰᵉ ᵍᵃʳᵇˡᵉᵈ ᵃᵖᵖᵉᵃˡ fᵉᵃᵗᵘʳᵉˢ ʲºʰnnʸ. ᵗʰᵉ ᵘnºff'ͨ'ᵃˡ ᵇᵃffˡᵉ ᵇᵉᵃᵐ ᵇºᵇᵇʸ ʷʰʸ ͨᵃnnºᵗ, ʰᵐᵐ? ʷ'ᵗʰ ᵇºᵇᵇʸ ʲºʰnnʸ ᵍºˢˢ'ᵖˢ.

The house, property and liquid assets are in the organizations name.You'll have wives but not worry about them leaving with all your shit.

Also children are encouraged because you'll have more hands to work the land.

Have the plumbers ever shaved, hmm?

Danced for a long time, she has.

Has albert already laughed, hmm?

Walked the gardeners have not.

Albert hasn't laughed.

>warrior-poet
kek

forgive me. I read colony xD. I didn't know that things like 'communes' existed.it Seems very comfy.

Why does anyone want to completely restart his life? Because he has nothing going on and needs to do something.
And it won't be gay, there will be bitches eventually.

You should play killer7, you'll like it

Specifically how mother fuck

>I didn't know that things like 'communes' existed.
Oh, yes, several hippie communes of yesteryear still exist.
acorncommunity.org

its called a fraternity, faggot. sack up and pledge

1) Registar the commune as a organization

2) We find out what crop or livestock has a good margin of profit.

3) Find land suited to said cash crop

4) Work, sell product, keep money in organzation

5) Spend capital on better machinery and living conditions

6) Live live of hard work and comfort

Without having to pay wages we can keep the money invested in the farm. Every year we will contribute money to our communes mutual fund.

Eventaully our holdings will be formidable. Far greater than anything we could attain on our own.

No dick suckin tho

Yes, Trump will deport you.

Freezing wasteland.

Put "Sui Generis" and "Montreal start-up" in your search engine.

These aren't pipe dreams for long. This new take on City States will be tried and it's likely some will be very successful and serve as models for more of them. What's more fun is the successful ones will not be egalitarian or democratic but they will be so lucrative that the progressive shitholes the West has become will have no choice but engage them in good faith and likely even permit them inside their borders.

No, I was looking at decent southern Ontario farmland.

Land would probably be cheaper in Manitoba or Alberta though.

Just buy it and hire Syrian illegals to work it for you.

I think this commune idea could work.

It's orders of magnitude more plausible than anything else. Best of all it's legal and we can get grants.

We arn't hiring anyone. This is a commune.