You hop onto Sup Forums one day, and there is a message for you personally from gookmoot

You hop onto Sup Forums one day, and there is a message for you personally from gookmoot.

Suddenly, you have full moderation powers on any board EXCEPT Sup Forums. You can delete posts, assign bans for any length of time, etc.

What do you do?

And by any board except Sup Forums, I mean all boards. Sup Forums is the only board you don't get to moderate.

gookmoot lol

I demand bobs and vagene

Ban fucking celeb threads.

>stick really hard a wall dildo on a wall
>pull pantsu down
>fuck myself real hard whilst yelling whoopie
>scene missing
>???
>profit

Eradicate Sup Forums

Permanently ban nintenfags from Sup Forums, memetano cucks from Sup Forums, and pajeets from /biz/

why don't you like nintendo, user? they make video games too...

I never said I didn't like Nintendo, I just hate insufferable nintenfag shills.

>nintenfags

Clunky and forced. Come up with a more clever nickname, that's pretty lame.

Ignore the other boards and keep browsing Sup Forums

i don't browse Sup Forums often, more of a /vr/ guy myself. i am curious, why does most of Sup Forums hate nintendo?

>pol
actually, I'd just rangeban amerifats

i've always liked ninten-year-olds

Nothing

Not bad. I kinda liked nintendrones, it's more clever, but I understand it doesn't have the same bite to it that jamming the word "fag" in somewhere does.

I also prefer /vr/ myself, and everyone has their own reason, so I'll just state mine. For starters, I can't stand blind brand loyalists so that's already a negative point in my book. Apparently RPGs have to be held in comparison to whatever recycled Zelda is currently out, and they achieve maximum autistic rage if you badmouth a Zelda game. I actually like a few Nintendo games, but there's no need to have toddler-like scenes over anything that isn't Nintendo.
Apologies user, I'll erase that entry from my insult playbook immediately.

Autoban anyone who uses the word "cuck"

i agree on the zelda standpoint, imo the last fun zelda game was windwaker. i never realized that nintendo fans could be that stubborn. i consider myself to be a nintendo fan, but i can still acknowledge that breath of the wild and mario odyssey are a bit boring. windwaker HD was the last release i got hyped for though.

massive faggot detected

Moderate Sup Forums it's just like Sup Forums with less vulgarity

send the Sup Forums right back to le_donald where they came from