There would be less conflict in the world if more people thought like this

There would be less conflict in the world if more people thought like this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4mU802eQ3jE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Get that commie crap outta here

> OP iz cuck

That's some scoliosis right there.

I mean if i knew who took it i'd get it back, but i think what he's implying is what's done is done, so no point in stewing over it.
Trust me this is from a libertarian and i hate that commie shit.

Fuck that. That piece of shit is willing to steal someone's ostensibly only mode of transportation and ruin them for their own benefit.

There would be a hell of a lot more thieves running around unchecked as well.

youtube.com/watch?v=4mU802eQ3jE

Lol, what was that garbage?

Does the same logic apply to rapists?

I agree OP, I hope you have a wonderful day.

Happiness only goes up by 3/5ths as much

you know why

This.

There would be more conflict since everyone would steal other peoples things.

send the jews back to Sup Forums

And that's why you're a cuck

>everyone takin my laundry sauce
>easy come, easy go
>nobody cares about ownership anymore

sounds like you're already eating halal anyway

t. guy who stole someones bike

only some sad fucker would think like this and be ok with it

Get

so if everyone was a cuck the world would be better?
fuck my wife eat my sammich i'm happy...

this is above and beyond the most pussy shit I have ever read. letting this shit happen would spawn lawlessness beyond measure

then stop being such a timid daddy's boy and accept sammiches and fucks from someone else

The world is already like this and always has been. People stronger, smarter and more powerful than you are robbing you every day of your life. And instead of fighting back, you suck their dick like the faggot in this comic.

>lawlessness
>the only law is property
Kill yourself, liberal.
>inb4 i'm not a liberal
If you believe in private property and individual reward, you're a liberal.

Drops mic

Power relations are a bit different.
We should definitely forgive one another our trespasses, as the saying goes, and fuck up the ruling class so brutally and bloodily that it never, ever dares re-form.

>There would be less conflict in the world if more people thought like this.
Except that, ignoring your loss and victimization, the premise that the thief is "happier to have it than [you] are sad to lose it" is entirely false 99% of the time. Most times, when Daquan steals your bicycle, he doesn't think to himself "WOW! I gots a bike o' mys own! This be da best day of my life! I'm gonna ride to the horizon!" What he's actually thinking is "Huh, dumb muthafucka left dis shit here, I'ma take dis bitch and ride home, and it ain'ts mine so's I don't gib a shit 'bout it yo." He also feels _zero_ personal pride or satisfaction in obtaining the item beyond the small amount of thug gratification he feels.

>having your things stolen makes the people who stole the things happier

Then why doesn't everyone just steal from everyone, that'll be like the perfect most happiest Utopian society, ever! I even have a name we could call it. Israel.

What a fucking faggot, glad shit gets stolen from people like this. They're literally death for the species.

Look at Sweden. They are filled with people like this and they are going nowhere fast.

I agree. Right now stealing a bike for dope money is such a pain. It would be so much easier if everyone was a little bitch like OP.

This, absolutely this. Fuck you faggot OP

>If you believe in private property and individual reward, you're a liberal.
That's a really fucking weird definition of liberal

Can we please just combine this comic with Ellie the Masturbating Autist, and create some gold already?

Sounds more like you're a goddamn commie.

Then you need to stop watching amerifat media because it's the definition that the rest of the world (i.e. not continuously propagandized by the rich) uses

>white guy stealing bike
Oh, the irony

Both/and, corporate cum-drinker.

Yeah, someone being happy about doing a completely douchey thing totally negates the fact that they were a total asshole for doing it.

Not.

>somebody wrongs me
>theft
only cucks allow niggers to act as they please.

Alex, Il take “what the hell is utilitarianism?”, for 500$

'libertarian'

You need to stop suckling up to Karl Marx's tit, because it's got fuck-nothing to do with any historical definitions.

I got fucking shot the other day, but I imagine the guy who shot me is more happy about it then I am bummed out. The total happiness in the world increased.

So whatever

Captain Sweden, you're my hero!

Come on you didn't get it. Why didn't you get the joke.

woops, seems like you found yourself somewhere aside from reddit, cuckfag

Guess you'd be happy with me stealing all your shit then right?

>anything not capitalist is Karl Marx
I was thinking more like John Stuart Mill, Max Weber, you know, people who actually had something to contribute to the liberal theory.
Maybe you should stop talking like you're some kind of badass as if you knew anything, when clearly you are the type to not let facts get in the way of a good troll.
Now, kill yourself and save the resources for people who are actually useful to society.

Getting cucked =/= having material possessions stolen, unless women are objects to you.

11/10 nice work user.

Utilitarianism is a product of the Western liberal tradition, but it's not the definition of liberal. And if you think the Frankfort school is unrelated to Marxism, you really need to read more.

There would be less conflict in the world if niggers didn't steal bikes

let's all pretend this isn't samefag.

Of course! 9 out of 10 people enjoy gang rape, so it's a net win.

...and less dindus in jail for stealing all those bikes

You need to stop being a mentally retarded communist.

Logic seems impeccable.

lol what? the ONLY political ideology that does not believe in property is communism. as long as I am ANYTHING but communist then I believe in property. seeing as you dont believe in property though, post your address so I can come take all your shit thats not yours

No, no. Only liberals believe in property. Conservatives believe in collectivism. Or something....

>Conservatives believe in collectivism.

what the fuck retarded school taught you that? conservatives believe in the self and using personal motivation to succeed and acquire to drive the economy.

the very basis is working to gain property for yourself

Dude, you're a retard. That was clearly intended to mock the idea.

OP is literally a confirmed cuck faggot.

/thread

you need to work on your sarcasm you autistic fuck...

You need to work on reading comprehension.

There would be less conflict in the world if you niggers would stop stealing shit.