Beats me

beats me too

Who you callin' a punk, punk?

WE'VE ALL HAD OUR SHARE OF FAILURES
NOW EVERYBODY GONNA SHINE
KEEP IT SHINING ON
KEEP IT SHINING
SHINING ON...

>mfw someone tries to tell me pet sounds is actually good and simply "ahead of its time"

I wasted $7 on Living in the Material World, Georgie. I want my money back.

Is anyone making real rock anymore. So tired of prog

>tfw beachboyfags tell me The Beatles will never reunite

Yeah I'm unmoved by releases lately. I mean, what the fuck is with those KISS guys? Bunch of circus clowns making mindless dumb songs. Rock is really going down the tubes. Wish it was still 1969.

Anyone else love how every prog rock band has the same singer who tries to sing in an unnaturally low voice to sound sophisticated even though the lyrics and their vocals are fucking shit and detract from the otherwise GROOVY music in the background?

I hope the Village Voice fires that Christgau faggot soon. He gave Tales from Topographic Oceans a C? Yeah, fuck that.

Eno has released the top two albums of the year. Other artists, are you even trying???

Beach Boys? Lyl whatever happened to them anyway? Haven't heard anyone talk about them in years.

Hell of an album to go out on.

I'm not digging this Rush band. Cheap thirdhand prog rock wannabees.

On this topic LOL at anybody listening to prog rock unironically.

Literal meme of a genre.

Come on, prog rules. Light up a joint and let Uriah Heep take you on a journey.

I bet you've been listening to those faggots in Creem and the Village Voice.

Literally jazz for pussies.

Same fucks who think that trash is good probably also think Queen isn't going to just fade away like every other buzz band.

I think this band has potential.

The same guys who ran every Black Sabbath album into the ground? Fuck all of them.

DOOOON'T FEEAAARR THE REEEAAPPPERRRR

>tfw no more Genesis
>tfw no more King Crimson
Calling it now, all prog is going to suck after this year. Can't wait to see where Fripp and Gabriel take these new wave elements, though.

Them and Montrose. Yuck.

Heard some British folk singer died

Pic posted was released last year.
David fucking Bowie produced it!
David Bowie knows his shit!
I bought it when I saw his name on the credits.
I'm a huge Bowie fan, but this actually blows Ziggy Stardust out of the water! I mean his concept album based on George Orwell's novel 1984 is great, and I expect the next album to top that, but THIS...........
I mean this album is proof that Rock and Roll has reached perfection. I don't think this will ever be surpassed. I'm expecting great things from Bowie and The Stooges for years to come.

Rock and Roll achieved perfection in 1974. Mark my words. This will become a historic fact!

The new Stones album is a letdown too. But they'll probably retire in a few years, certainly by the time they're pushing 40. I mean, who could imagine a rock star being older than that anyway?

Bought this for my girlfriend. She says it sucked, so I took back to the store for a refund. The Bee Gees are done, man. Won't be hearing anything more from them.

Are you talking about ?

They don't sound like progressive rock at all. Just a third rate Canadian Led Zepplin rip off if you ask me.

And what's with all these bands and their gimmicks, these days? I mean ELP have a flying piano? Alice Cooper get's up on stage and does vaudeville?

I mean the guys in this picture have a decent, straight ahead hard rock sound, but the make up is too gimmicky. I'll bet they can't out do Alice Cooper as far as as stage show goes, though. I predict that nobody will remember these guys next year. (But I'd sure like to see them before they break up, which they will, eventually. Mark my words!)

Aerosmith are better than those idiots. At least they don't wear makeup and shit. That's a kiddie band for 11 year olds.

Do you guys think they'll ever top this?

First this masterpiece THEN another album?!? How do they do it?

Those losers from Beantown are just ripping off The New York Dolls. Is that loser of a lead singer trying to be Boston's answer to Mick Jagger?

Give it up already. The NY Dolls are gonna leave a legacy while nobody's gonna remember Aerosmith next year. You just watch.

>Those losers from Beantown

The Red Sux?

>55 years without a ring
Lyl.

Mets fan spotted!

Meh.

looks like the Bee Gees are heading in an interesting musical direction. I hope they don't sell out.

>youtube.com/watch?v=mTAUmnK37rU

>Reed was comparatively uninvolved with the development of his 1974 LP "Sally Can't Dance", being preoccupied with other projects at the time. He contributed only lyrics and vocals while having no involvement in the arrangement or production, and the quality may have suffered as a result.

Future Days is the greatest album of all time