Dilemma:

dilemma:
gf cheated on me, prolly multiple times.
however, she offered to have 3somes with girls.
wat do?

Take her up on it then after you're done dump her

Accept that you're a cuck.

3somes then dump her bitch ass

ya problem is its gonna take time to arrange.

Accept the three way, but only fuck the other girl, then dump the chump

decide if the time is worth it or not

or you cheat on her in the mean time

fuck the other girl and tell her how much better she is than your gf

Cuck her, only fuck the other girl and make your girl (shes someone elses grill now) watch then dump her and move on with your life

i dont think that would work cause she already said she wants to watch me fuck other girls

bump for more discussion

Sauce
Second this. If she says anything dump her on the spot and continue to fuck the other girl

Holy shit I'm unbelievably horny now

SHOw her nudes so we can choose if its worth it or not

i think its Karla Tush, not sure what vid

Had a similar situation. Gf made out with another guy and didn't tell me about it till around a year later when I got her drunk then pried it out of her. The result is that I got her drunk again then made out with her sister while my gf was watching but too drunk to understand what was going on. Emotionally devastated her and now she does not want to do anything to lose me. Also had an awesome threesome with her best friend two weeks later.

Came here to say this And then after having a few threesomes dump your gf for one of the chicks you had a 3some with

do as this guy says:
and while it takes time to arrange, make sure you make her do whatever you can think of regarding sexual acts, exploit your upper hand here. Take pics and video of her masturbating etc. When you had the threesomes you want, dump her.

have the 3 some, maybe it can be a regular thing; but, don't assume the relationship will be anything but shit

SAUCE!!!

Grow a pair and ask the internet sewer what to do.

Bruh all women are THOTs. They gonna fuck around it's what they do.

Keep fucking her stupid ass and just stop buying her shit she don't deserve. Cheat on her back. She a THOT and she deserve to be treated like one.

Been there and I am telling you DO IT YOU FUCKING PUSSY if you have the opportunity FUCKING DO IT FOR GOD'S SAKE it may be emotionally shifty for a while but you will realize later that you were being a little bitch and passed up a whole shit load of FUCKING THREE WAYS. In a few years I promise you won't even remember the bitches last name just that you were young and PASSED UP THE FUCKING THREE WAYS. Date the other bitches after man. Then you have a chance to forge a trusting and healthy relationship with a woman that is down with the three way straight out the gate. I implore you to use this bitch to your full advantage. Afterwards be chill and even keep her around as a friend. Clearly you are dating a slut SLUTS ARE NOT WIVES THEY ARE FOR FUN do not be like me user. Do not shoot yourself in the foot. Also don't kiss the bitch or go down on her at all anymore.

make her watch you have a threesome with two other girls.

oh the old "threesome babe please forgive me" and the threesome never happens are you get further cheated on. I mean this situation hasnt happened to me cuz im not a lil bitch but it has happened to a friend of mine. Dump the hoe now.

Have threesomes, obviously. Exclude your gf(if it wasn't clear).

Yeah good luck finding those girls

How old are you

make her buy you shit