WWYD thread?

WWYD thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/PcPbG#0
imgur.com/a/jPwGs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

have a serious conversation with her parents

Dress up as Hugh Hefner and go to a halloween party with her

Eat out her ass while I pinned her to the door. Wwyd to this ass?

fuck her as shes passed out drunk in a corner at a loud party, people wouldnt notice at first but as they did, other drunk high guys come and rape her with me and plant huge loads of cum into her ass and cunt

wwyd her little slutty body?

bump

Wwyd to this chubby fuckpig

Fix her on a Sybian and power that thing on with max power. I would watch her getting one shaking orgasm after another till she passes out.

WWYD to this dumb mom

Wwyd

Kik masterofjen either with your girls or with wwyd for mine

I would throw her on her bed on all fours and take her missionary with just pulling the swimming suite aside, so I can reach her holes. I would cum buckets in her pussy, then I would let her go to the swimming pool with sperm running down her legs.
Wwyd?

Moar?

plenty more

tell her she is a human being, not a fucking rabbit, and that it's about time she start acting like one

post 'em!!!

well, wwyd then?

ITT cuck beta faggots

thanks for ur contribution

fine user im sorry

I can't say exactly, but it would definitely involve a period of 24 hours, a bottle of virgin olive oil, my throbbing and erect dick and her pre-prolapsed asshole.

any actual good shit or just fb/ig stuff?

no wins, sorry

Kelsey Erlich
imgur.com/a/PcPbG#0

I would do what rabbits are notorious for:
Shit tiny little pellets everywhere

wwyd?

wwyd to elisabeth, went to school with her 7 years ago

?

Probably would do something like this to her

>imgur.com/a/PcPbG#0
wtf you smoking?

it's all good, that face and glasses is doing it for me, keep dumping. Most revealing you have?

Kneel down before her and run my tongue up her thigh, licking her legs up to her knee, pleasure her knee-pit a little, then guide my tongue up her shins to her feet and start sucking her toes gently. I'd pleasure her sexy feet and toes til she opens up her legs and lets me lick her pussy, and make her cum over and over again

this stuff is possibly it, excluding some ancient bikini pics

Posted wrong link. My bad. imgur.com/a/jPwGs

wwyd to devin?

rare that i see people who know who she is. nice.

I have several girls in my spank bank. :)

>imgur.com/a/jPwGs
ahh, thx b/ro....gotta go do some science now

Wwyd to my gf?

ive only a few, like bree here

Wrap my hand around her throat while she clals me daddy. At first she goes along with it and thinks it's fun. Then my grip tightens.

Wwyd to this popular chick from my school

Pin her down and fuck her in the ass. Wwyd to my sister?

Wwyd

do go on

Checked, nice trips

I require sauce please.

Oh she'd never make it home.

?

whats the sauce for yours? mine is breebunn/bunnbree

Wwy

oh?

This is Belle Delphine, Facebook.

I have been watching her for some time, and wait till she came home drunk from a party - when she has fallen asleep I would quietly break into her apartment. Tie her to her bed in a big X position, face down. She is so drunk that she didn't wake from being tied as I did it slowly. I will put a sock in her mouth and a pillow casing over her head - and then wake her up by forcing my erect cock into her ass. She would wake up trying to scream, and start crying. She would start to squirm and that is when I start beating her in the sides, breaking a few ribs. After I cum I would whisper in hear ear that I was going to ungag her, and if she screemed I would kill her. I untie her and flip her over, remove the pillow casing and ungag her. Tears are running down her chin, but she is trying to be quiet, and the only sound I hear from her is subtle whimpering. I put my cock to her lips and tell her to clean it up, she is reluctant at first, but then start sucking it. I put my hand on her throat and tell her to take it all in, she is trying but cant. I position myself so that I can force it down her throat - and start forcing it in. She gags and her eyes start to turn red. I thrust as hard as I can and her throat gives in letting her take my cock in its entirety. I start to move it forward and back, she is so tight. This goes on for a few minutes, and when I finally cum in her throat I havn't noticed that she is passed out. She is still breathing, very subtle. I untie her and go find a bottle of vodka. I flip her over and put a pillow under her belly, so her ass points a little more upwards. I find something to poke a little hole in the bottlecap and stick it in her ass. The vodka in her ass will keep her in a drunk for at least 24 hours. I give her small kiss on her forehead write a small that says thanks for a great evening and leave her there...

WWYD to mine?

wwyd?

Slut is begging to get fucked.

Start by taking that shirt off and spreading her legs, I’d sniff her panties and lick them all up until she’s soaking with the combination of her pussy juice and my spit, then I’d remove the panty with my teeth and bury my nose into her pussy, inhaling the beautiful stench. That would get me rock hard and then I’d suck her pussy completely dry. Once she’s close to cumming, if jump up and fuck her missionary with her foot in my mouth while I suck her toes. I go super hard until she’s screaming in pain and pleasure and then cum all over her tits

WWYD to her?

Damn, that story got me fapping, well written user

That vodka in the ass will probably kill her. Of course that just means she can't tell anyone.

thank you

...i think it will depend on the size of the hole. Some people are doing shots in their asses now, but you are probably right... but as you said, then she won't tell ;)

I would cream her face

Totes.

I see her at the bar, she is with a friend and the friend's bf - they are all pretty drunk. Her friend goes to the bathroom, and she moves in closer to talk to the friends bf. She puts her hand on his leg, and whispers something in his ear. None of them realized her friend had finished in the bathroom and was standing 3 feet from them. They started arguing and it ended with her friend and bf left the bar. She started drinking heavily. At some point she figures she has had enough and stumbles towards the door. I follow her for 2 streets, she walks into a park. I follow her, and when she is well into the park i grap her from behind, choking her out. I drag her to a nearby bushand rip of her clothes. I force my cock into her pussy, it is wet and relaxed so not very tight. I flip her over and start to force my cock into her ass, it is super tight. She wakes up and tries to move and turn around, i don't let her turn around and start hitting her in the back of her head. It probably only took 2 hits before she was out, but i didn't notice at first. I continue thrusting into her ass, i must have ripped it cause it feels like there is lubricant now. I feel it with my hand, and smell it, it is blood. I start smiling and continue thrusting faster and faster untill i cum. I put my knee in her back and break her neck backwards untill it snaps. Her dead body doesn't lie still but starts to spasm. I get excited again and force my cock down her throat, it is tight. I thrust as hard as i can untill i cum. I drag her into a lake in the park and leave her there...

Her too

How do you know allisoncalvs
she goes to my school the Rut.

Wwyd to my gf in front of me?

Only way to find out is to go back and check. If the body is still warm you can even have another round.

WWYD to this girls sexy ass?

What would you do to rightie?

Need to see her face but atm id grope her ass and cover her mouth in public. Then jerk off and cum on her ass

check em

This is now a get thread
Check em

Her face. What else would you do??

WWYD to these 2

Another of her face

Make her tone her stomach cause no teen should have a belly like that

What would you do to each one of these girls?

Leftie I would make her give me a BJ in a public bathroom. Cum in her mouth
Rightie is rape in an alley. Rip her dress and take her panties. Cum on her dress when finished

First I'd spend a good 30 minutes cleaning the feet of the two girls on the left, maybe extend it to one hour if the girls on the right have cute feet too.

Then I'd have leftmost girl sit on my face for a good 10 minutes so I could inhale her scent.

Afterwards I'd do the same for rightmost girl.

Whichever girl I find to have the nicest, warmest, most pleasant smelling ass would sit on me for a longer period of time, the other girls would then suck my cock, with inner left leaving as much lipstick marks as she could.

I'd end it with me cumming inside the girl with the ass I chose with raw doggystyle pounding

How old is this picture?

wwyd??

any interest?

Moar!

WWYD to number 10? She has a thicc booty

Slip a roofie in her drink at a party. Wait for her to head to a bathroom then take advantage of her. Id pull her pants off and inhale her panties. Kiss her ass and pick it out. Then I’d raw dog her pussy after eating it out. Finish by cumming in her face and chest.

Wait until she’s 18 then fuck her missionary for the sole reason of procreation.

Meh she looks like damaged goods. No thanks.

1/2

It is a warm summer night. You are out camping in the woods, miles from anything else. I live in those woods and sometimes I go hunting in the night with my crossbow. It is illegal to hunt in my the woods in my area, so I do it at night when I am pretty sure to be alone. I will shoot at anything that moves, and almost never take it home to cook it - it is the hunting part that gets me exited. Around midnight one day, I see a fire in a small clearing - I can see a boy and a girl sitting on a log talking and holding hands and a yellow tent in the background. I watch them for a few minutes, then the boy kisses the girl and into the woods. He walks behind a tree and unzips his pants, he is about 30 feet from me, in a position were I can see him, but the gf can't. I aim my crossbow and shoot him in the back of his tigh. He starts screaming and the gf stands up shouting to him. Then starts walking towards the woods, when she gets to him I attack her from behind choking her out. I kick him in the head untill he stops moving. I hogtie him, and and drag him back to the fire. I tie the hands of the girl on her back and drag her to the fire aswell. I start twisting one of the feet on the girl untill the angle breaks - she wakes up screaming - it gets me even more exited. I break the other angle aswell, the bf is starting to come through. At first he starts screaming at me, while his gf is on the ground crying. I walk over and kick him in the stomach a few times. I pull out my knife and cut the top of the girl. He starts screaming again. Then I cut of her bra, exposing her perfect firm breasts - I grap one of them and squeeze as hard as I can, she screems in agony. The boyfriend continues screaming, so I gag him - the thought of him watching turns me on even more, so just make sure he is in a position to see it all.