Complain about your favorite albums

Complain about your favorite albums.

I wish you could hear what Mike was saying, you can hear his tone clearly but in most songs you have no idea what he's saying.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Dhxn8QWC2dI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

always thought the wet THWACKing sound on one more red nightmare was unnecessary and a little annoying

I wish you could hear what Thom was saying, you can hear his tone clearly but in most songs you have no idea what he's saying

I wish the drums sounded more high quality in Sept

I wish I could discuss it without getting hounded by sporkposters.

I wish Vanity Fair was mixed differently

I just wish there was more to Vanity Fair, the first 20 or so seconds are amazing but it becomes a bit dull.

I agree! I feel like different mixing could help it not get sterile too, it's probably my least favorite on the album by far, just from its lack of staying power.

They should have done a complete version of Lemmy Caution, i think that would have moved this album from a 9/10 to a near 10 for me

The album is a personal 10 for me, but they could have replaced After School Special with it and it'd bump it up to a 13 atleast

i wish i couldn't relate to the songs

There needs to be more terror to this fever dream. Frank causes the album to peak way too early.

This was a song that almost made the cut.
Would have been perfect, as brown as it gets.
youtube.com/watch?v=Dhxn8QWC2dI

I wish most people could comprehend the topics in this album as something both serious, and funny.

Absolutely. It's No Good When You Feel Bad shoulda made the cut too. Most of Bilboa and Timmy Wasserman could've made it on there. Too bad most albums arent 50 tracks long.

You mean the drums?

I could never determine whether it was the drums or a guitar with some weird wah going on. It happens during the verses however and just distracts me from the really twisting gnarly guitar licks fripp pulls out under the singing

Imagine "The Complete Pod Sessions"

4xLP box, plus one canned pork roll, egg and cheese.

That's literally a broken cymbal Bill Bruford found in the bin.

Oh really? While thats pretty interesting, maybe it just slightly bothers me because kind of intuitively during the verse I expect a snare to be hit but instead I get that unsatisfying floppy sound

>Starfuckers is on it; Complications Of The Flesh isn't
>"down the path we have chose"