Not asking for a personal army...

Not asking for a personal army, but my work has just laid me off for attempting to undermine them for their lack of health code consistency and the owner being a suspected pedophile. If you want to leave a bad review on Yelp, yelp.com/biz/j-roccos-pizza-richmond?hrid=sc1wkMeztTbMnXPMIHPk3w

Other urls found in this thread:

yelp.com/biz/j-roccos-pizza-richmond?hrid=gRzcnBggfAwRYbZb6Im7gQ&utm_campaign=www_review_share_popup&utm_medium=copy_link&utm_source=(direct)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just called them and linked this thread and they said almost immediate they know who it is l0l

they arent open right now, dumbass lol

also nice link over a phone call. pizza shop owners really know what Sup Forums is

>linked thread
>called
kek

Done, good luck finding a new job user

yelp.com/biz/j-roccos-pizza-richmond?hrid=gRzcnBggfAwRYbZb6Im7gQ&utm_campaign=www_review_share_popup&utm_medium=copy_link&utm_source=(direct)

Bumping for inter3st

Thank you for the kind words

What's Sup Forums-topped pizza like?

Well this could be amusing

Lmao making a yelp so I can leave a bad review. This is giving me flashbacks of when Sup Forums was good

Probably a bunch of finger sweat as a base, topped with ricotta (bc its trash), three layers of pepperoni, a thin layer of used waifu pillow stuffing, and top it off with a drizzle of 15 year old semen from a collecting bottle. It's anyone's guess though

>Not asking for a personal army but can I have a personal army?

its all in the name of justice! and making Sup Forums great again

Sup Forums was never great you newfag
Sup Forums was always trash, you're trash, I'm trash, this is all trash and I don't want that to change.
I thrive on trash.

also, these.

bump mario boy

bumping in hopes to see a faggot get in trouble

Who wrote this

hahahaahahahahah my appetizers

Fucking died laughing reading those yelp reviews!!! Fucking dry pizza!!

My calzones are in orbit

Done. Sup Forums should do more shit like this. OP will definitely get blamed for all of them as well, so it's a win-win.

More reviews pls im dyin

>Not asking for a personal army
>Then asks for a personal army
>Faggotry like this is sadly too common

either have fun or dont faggot

Lmao op you bitch.

I live near carry street, and I have screenshotted this thread to take to them tomorrow. Hopefully they will file some kind of lawsuit against your butthurt ass

Not op but plz keep it up

for what? lmao

youre just cringy, and why no one wants to go on Sup Forums anymore. fuck off

Possibly slander.

Not sure, but if this affects their business in any way
>you're fucked

Have fun looking for a job off JD kek

No, that place is kick ass. Only had it a couple times but it's good shit

Our first amendment right is free speech. You have absolutely no case, and I will file a counter claim against you for online stalking. GTFO lmao.

youre all cucks, come get me then.

We'll see bud.

I'm still going by for the hell of it. And I'll make sure not to use my real name dipshit.

They already know who you are kek

haha yea they sure do know who i am

Good. Give them the picture. I will be sleeping in my car near the restaurant, and I can see everything through my clean windshield.

what picture, cunt haha

Get off your high horse you fedora tipping whiteknight faggot, come be hivemind instead of having superior internet etiquette and lookin like a fag.

If they fired you yeah, if not. Then they'll probably just assume that it was the last butthurt beta bitch to make a scene

they technically fired me a while back, theyve had a few shitty new guys come in since i left a couple weeks ago

You don't know the power of weaponized autism.
Each person usually takes about 4 minutes and 30 seconds to place an order. Any longer than that, and something is up. That means all one has to do is just look at their clock when a nu-male goes into the pizza shop, and start timing it. I will then take pictures of every single nu-male that is in there for longer than 6 minutes. You really can't win, as I have no job and all the time in the world.

also fuck you faggot that are reporting our reviews

good luck loitering, nowhere to sit

Hey look its

Brilliant, it's like you pulled the image directly out of my mind.

People that are white knights are the scum of this earth and shouldn't be allowed the privilege of all things not being a cuck.

That's exactly what I did. kek

do you like being a virgin

theyll always be there, but theyre too much of cucks to actually do anything, so i dont bother with them

Snap dick cupcakes7654

Rocco's officially down rated a whole star.

Ayy the white night can go jerk is tic tac dick to some boy pussy

"Pizza was on par with below average high school cafeteria pizza. This man, who I'm assuming is the owner, kept making sexual advances on my 10 year old daughter while I was there. Will be following up on this."

this shit was pretty good, op going to sleep now. lets see what happens tomorrow. if you white knight cunts did anything ill be sure to post about it. otherwise, good job on the hivemind

Steven Greer

nice