Best ways to masturbate?

Best ways to masturbate?

Getting real tired of the ol' jerk and cum routine.

Other urls found in this thread:

a.co/3zLgBVK
a.co/5UgUQUz
a.co/dOzTRfG
google.ie/search?q=diy pocket pussy&client=ms-android-h3g-ie&prmd=ivsn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwir_a_3lsDXAhVjJcAKHS3DAXIQ_AUICygB&biw=320&bih=488#imgrc=NeST1gBWCZ-u-M:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=a67Or4yZ9NA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Stroke your ego

> get some slices of ham
> warm em up in the microwave
> pack them into a small plastic bag
> leave an opening that you can force yourself into
> go to your room
> lock door
> place bag between mattresses of your bed
> get on your knees
> slide dick into that ham
> pound away!

Feels pretty similar to the real thing. Just like a loose loose pussy. No hands involved. You even get the slurping noises too.

user, come downstairs. We need to have a talk about your future.

Cool, got any cold cuts in the fridge?

Thanks user,you just changed my lfie

user please, you're tearing this family apart

a.co/3zLgBVK
a.co/5UgUQUz
a.co/dOzTRfG

Stick the vibrating bullet into the end you're not using. Makes the entire LEADO vibrate.

I did this a while ago and its like my go to when Im alone. I use a dildo for anal stimulation tho.
>get big glass or cup
>fill with loose material or socks will do, leave just enough of a hole in the middle that your dick can go in
>put condom over mouth of sock filled glass or cup
>push dick into condom and into tight sock filled cup
>position yourself on knees between dildo at ass and fake sock pussy near dick so your kinda sammiched between them
>pull dildi closer till its in your ass then pull cup over dick.
>moving forward pushes dick into cup and slides dildo out of ass, pulling back pushes dildo in ass but dick out of cup pussy
Feels great to be fucked and fuck at the same time
Cum no hands from just moving forwards and back
Its fucking intense

You're a mother fucking genius. I can't believe I've never thought of that.

samefag

Did anyone understand what this weirdo is talking about?

Fucking a home made fleshlight while dildoing your ass. Its simple

Actually I'm a different person that just got here. This is also me though.

So you're using your hands for both? I thought you had the dildo mounted and the cup thing mounted too.

Well yeah
I have a suction dildo and stick it to the wall
Then I fit the fleshlight into a rolled up bedsheet.
I back up onto the dildo (while on knees) and pull the fleshlight bedding combo onto my dick
Then just move my hips back and forth for fucking action

Smoke weed meanwhile you are masturbating

Use a banana, it actually works

Fuck you. You're not the boss of me.

All good. Just try pack it as tight as possible. With vigorous humping it kinda all falls apart a little. Try out different shit, squirt mayo in there, stuff it under your pillow and pretend you're doing a chick missionary, the possibilities are endless

Enjoy user

I just use one of these. I like to pretend the middle one is a loli.

Sup Forumsro you do not want to go down that road, trust me. I have to slam my dick in a drawer just to get started now.

>mattresses
Why would you have more than one mattress on your bed?

This

While doing this

I've found a fleshlight and even a 10$ cheap onahole better than this waste of money.. I have 2 larger ones, one a lot like this and another higher quality one, and they're so lackluster...

Messy, awkward ass deadweight that makes it almost impossible to manipulate well, and I have to fuck it for half an hour minimum to get off

A fleshlight beats these guys like by at least 1000%

I feel like the better "dolls" might have the same downsides....

Hand with lube to me is easiest, most rewarding bang for the buck to me tho

You're bored of masturbating lul? Get some pussy

No problemo. Have fun m8. Its just like doing soggy style. Plus, it even looks like a proper roastie, all pink and soggy with bits hanging out.

Also for pretend bj
> get a kiwi
> bite an end out
> make a small hollow
> cut away the brown skin around the opening- coz that shit stings
> spit and hock into the hole a whole heap of times
> insert cock
> close your eyes, you have a mouth on your dick
> again be careful, too aggressive to soon and it rips apart
> my fav technique is just to lie there sit in on my head, and slowly jerk it up and down while fapping
> nice variation is to spin it around too

I have this water and glitter toy thing that I have seen in many nostalgia threads.
Its like a cocksleeve. I microwave it for a bit then fuck it. Feels like a pussy

Okay now it makes sense sounds cool.

Yeah I realize I wasnt explaining properly sorry

fleshlights are over priced shit and I regret ever buying one. wore the tread off it after like 12 uses. Don't know how many times I used the middle one but its well over twelve before the shit started to fall apart. The pink horse pussy I use the most and it has yet to show signs of wear.

Bored of fapping? Nigger I love it if you can't tell by the pic

I wore my loli fleshlight out in like 3 uses. Was super tight and kinda cheap
Best three nuts ever tho

i found wanking on an amphetamine + opiate combo is best and hold some smoke in your lungs while you cum to choke yourself, the orgasm feels like it lasts 10 secs or so it's really pleasant

Go to bad dragon. sure it's for 'furries' or people into beastiality. but you wont be able to find better quality. when i have the money im getting the 'Judy Hops' model

I have a slow piston device that I can hook my fleshlight or dildo to and its pretty quiet compared to the store bought fucking machines.
Hooked a voltage slider to it and now I can choose the speed at which I get sucked or fucked

Homemade fleshlight feels awesome and can be done with shit from around the house lube up and enjoy google.ie/search?q=diy pocket pussy&client=ms-android-h3g-ie&prmd=ivsn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwir_a_3lsDXAhVjJcAKHS3DAXIQ_AUICygB&biw=320&bih=488#imgrc=NeST1gBWCZ-u-M:

Oh sounds good but also expensive maybe.
I want a bad dragon so bad, I even looked at those MLP fleshlights

m.youtube.com/watch?v=a67Or4yZ9NA here's a video of how to make one

>lock your door

Easily best part of the post. Genuinely good advice if you're gonna be fucking Christmas dinner tho

You need to understand that quantity doesn't equal quality, try some epic edging;when you learn to slightly pre-cum without an orgasm, you'll become a real man.

with drugs

This, or make the orgasmic muscle's spasm without cumming, feels terrible imo but its useful if you want to prolong the real thing.

It does add intensity, however its also useful to know your body well.

upside down

>what is DIY fleshlight?
You could have just looked it up altho it worries me that the first link suggestion directs you to pussfeed... not suprised to, that site is full of degeneracy.

>ham
Please tell me that you are baiting.

>you're tearing this family apart
I have always wondered is that a real thing or just a fucking meme?

do push ups naked until you cum

Why though?