Why are over 90% of her twitter post about Donald Trump instead of actual policy

Why are over 90% of her twitter post about Donald Trump instead of actual policy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d32577Hom08
youtube.com/watch?v=Sl9-tY1oZNw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because she's afraid.

She's playing into the Facebook millenial retard voter that knows jack shit about policy and only cares about "muh social issues".

Her interns are trying to play the Trump Twitter game.
Fake never manages to beat the real deal though.

shitposting works on the other side, so she's following the same strategy.

trump's looks exactly like a tumblr blog

>Hillary says something
>Trump literally just says shes a robot fake person and immediately wins

debates are gonna be fucking amazing m8's

Because she is losing

Is she clinically retarded? You'd think with all that wall street money she can afford to higher a corporate marketing professional to stop her from campaigning for Trump.

that's the game OP

her only policy is to avoid jail

> They attacked him on building a wall.
People voted for him hoping he will.
> They attacked him for wanting to deport illegal immigrants who are here.
> The attacked him for wanting to temporarily stop the import of Muslims.
> They attacked him for saying NAFTA has screwed over Working Americans.
People voted for him because they agreed.
They got nothing left but to say he's a Nazi.

It's clear hillary doesn't have the willpower to take on the donald. All she can do is watch him and react to him. Sad.

>say he's a nazi

and if he was, we would still vote for him

>increasingly nervous Drumpfster

She's only liked because she isn't Trump.

OK I hate Hillary as much as the next guy, but let's not pretend like Trump doesn't talk about Hillary 90% of the time.

This is just the name of the game.

You can say the exact same thing about Trump

post yfw you realize Hillary herself was hired to campaign for Trump

Clinton just cannot into the art of the shitpost at all. For example, look at pic related. Notice how Trump bashes Hillary, extends a sympathetic arm towards Bernie and connects it all back to his central theme of deal-making/negotiation all in 140 characters? It's fucking brilliant.

Not really. Trump bashes basically everyone.

Why are 100% of Trump's twitter posts about anything but actual policy?

>wants to dissolve borders
>bring in millions of refugees
>stop coal production
>to be more lax on immigration than Obama
>"I'm going to create more jobs"

someone kill this bitch

The wall is a policy you nigger.

What is with this tweet? It really gets me.

He looks great because he's running for President? That's what I got from it.

Who talks about policy on twitter?

She makes a good point. I am now a #cruzmissile

who were those "good and smart" candidates again

Jeb Bush

Honestly, Rato was doing a pretty good job.

same trap Cruz fell into

trying to hard to separate yourself from trump, makes you nothing more than his inverse. the problem is, you aren't making moves or proposing ideas, you're simply naysaying

so while trump is winning hearts and minds, you're just opposing yourself to the voters he's endearing

Dr. Ben Carson beat Trump in the national polls

what policies ?

uh, read my question again

JEB
BUSH

Tina Fey started impersonating Palin and making her look more stupid than she already was.

>expecting to actually outbantz the bantz master
What was Hillary thinking?

youtube.com/watch?v=d32577Hom08

She's following the conventional playbook of "attack Trump with everything you have", but it hasn't worked at all for other opponents, so I don't know why the Clinton campaign thinks anything will be different now.

her campaign against him has been so pants-on-head retarded I'm going all loopy and starting to believe that trump is the chosen candidate of the powers that be and we're all getting memed into voting for a puppet or something

Her campaign is THAT BAD.

> All he talks about at rallies is making America great
>H-he doesn't mean it
Hillary plz

And therefore by saying things 90% of the time, is already being said by Trump's critics, falls into disinterest because every insult or retort had been spouted out so much the past year they've all lost their bite.

They've broken their teeth insulting trump and now nobody gives a shit. They're toothless.

>her youtube channel is full of dislikes and people bashing her
>her twitter is full of people shitting on her
feels good knowing she has no chance

so is trump twitter?

Lord Kek and his epic memes are more powerful than whatever satanic beasts the Establishment is supported by.

Lord Kek has been frogposting since 4000 BC

Because she is weak on policy.

but look at his videos, most of them are comments talking about how great he is and the like bars are huge

Randlet

He currently resides, rent free, inside her OOLA loop and she has become completely fixated and dominated.

trumps gets like 20k likes on 1 tweet after 1 day

hillary gets 4k likes on 1 tweet after 2 days

her stuff is really unexciting to read

i've read his quip about universal healthcare, he clearly doesn't qualify

>Why are over 90% of her twitter post about Donald Trump instead of actual policy

We could ask the same thing about Donald Trump himself.

She's going to be your next president and couldn't care any less about your opinion on her tweets.

twitter is blocked in my country so idk

DEAR DIARY;

I SAW THAT ASSHOLE AGAIN, THE ONE WITH THE GREAT HAIR. HES MAKING ME LOOK BAD AND STEALING MY THUNDER. I HATE GOING TO SCHOOL, BILL IS TOO BUSY BEING A PERVERT AND NOT HELPING ME BEAT HIM UP LIKE MEN ARE SUPPOSED TO DO. I SWEAR IM JUST GOING TO RUIN EVERYONE'S HIGH SCHOOL YEARS IF I CANT HAVE MY WAY AND EVEN IF I CAN I'LL DO IT OUT OF SPITE. HA HA. FUCKERS.

P.S. I'M GOING TO KILL MYSELF IN THE FALL

Once Trump's formally the nominee, he'll open both barrels on that bitch. She'll die by negative ads within a week with all the shit Trump has on her.

Wew, chad. Never even heard of that one before ever in my life.

nobody cares about policy. democracy is about making yourself look good

R A R E
F
L
A
G A L F

EXACTLY

Holy shit I thought it was Romania. Fucking RARE.

Rick Santorum

Chad? Is the capital Thundercock?

That's a problem with all generations

i always sneak past

Awful policies and Zodiac Killer, plux. People only liked him because he wasn't Trump, why I think a lot of people like Bernie

>Trump
>Politics

It's over for Trump. I'm a Hillary Pillory now.

>i have never watched a trump rally

She's often confused

What is life like in Chad? I don't feel like the wiki tells me anything about your country. What do you do for fun?

lol terrible bait

Jim Gilmore. Not Gilless

play games and fuck my wifes bro

well he can make himself look even better by making America great again.

Still, even if a moron, he is none of the other candidates. If only you had a charesmatic and smart candidate with the same policies. 4th reich all over again. But no.. you get a guy declaring war on twitter and whining about things only trash care about

because he has no policies, and those he has introduced do the opposite of what he tells his sheep

it's going to be amazing when your "Messiah" turns out to be a fraud

H-how many wives do you have?

RIP

that's one way to stay in touch with your in-laws i guess

max 4 i have 3

WOah

He says things, but not how. At least thats my impression. Let's see. Im afraid he actually is really stupid and thats the end of it. Let's hope im wrong.

Rare pepe

Kek I honestly can't tell which one it is. I want to believe he is not having sex with his wife's brother.

F-FfffUCK. And you just had to ask their fathers, right? How young are they when you take them as wives?

exactly, he's a car salesman running for office

She's trying desperately not to get branded crooked Hillary. She can't get away from bill though

She's fucked

True enough

Huckabee , Carson , rand

>Chad
STEALTH RARE

usually at 15 and father permission is a must with s'unni muslims

I was at his rally last night in ABQ, I would say he spent 10 out of 90 minutes on shillary. So 11% of his time then?

If Trump cares about making himself look great then he'll work hard so that everyone will call him a great president. In turn, this means having a great America.

It checks out. Hillary is on the Trump train now.

her team realises this election will be on Trump's terms which means whoever's louder, gets more attention, and is more insulting will win

problem is she's so low energy and her retorts are lame as fuck

say it with me

President Trump

>Trump cares about looking good.
W.....wah....what..?
Hillary did you have a fucking stroke when you wrote this? It's like your fucking mouth-foam became sentient and managed to shit out this fucking garbage fire of a tweet.

Were the marriages consensual? Does she get a choice at all is what I am asking, or do you just make the deal with her father like buying a product.

he was more libertarian than Trump, which is why my dad liked him the most.

he's also funny as hell and rips liberals a new one.

youtube.com/watch?v=Sl9-tY1oZNw

I would've been happy with either Trump or Cruz as the nominee.

Pretty sure her website actually had Trump's name all the fuck over it a while ago, or whatever that "love trumps hate" thing was. You don't increase your own name's staying power by putting some other guy's brand all over your shit.

Also I'm laughing at the multiple "seems" in that pic. So fucking weak. I'll never be a Hilldawg at this rate.