Lets talk about fetishes. What fetishes do you have?

Lets talk about fetishes. What fetishes do you have?

I'm trying to "open my horizons" so to speak, so message me on kik @lolwutdenil if you wanna introduce someone personally

I'm into dead people.

I like getting my balls hit/smacked/kneed/punched/kicked.

Feels good, man.

the usual. DD/lg, humiliation, blackmail, pretty much anything with a serious power imbalance.

I guess that's less fetish and more kink though.

fetish comes under kink though, right?

I'd probably say fetishes count as kink, yeah.

I'm into tiles

Cross thread from fantasies thread

Im into sub behaviour
Im a pretty big/manly looking dude and feel like its expected of me to be manly or whatever. I like having someone controll me sexually.
Being tied up, sissyfied and pegged. Its fucked but I love it
Got into shemales and would regularly get fucked by one

Also just general being made into feminized sissy and tied up and stuff

I would like to fuck my wife with two other men. This way all her holes get satisfied.

I'm into the idea of sharing my girlfriend, but not at all in a cuck way. Can't stand cucks.
I'd like to share her in a way that shes my fuck toy, and I can let my friends have a turn. Even strangers, but more so the fetish has to do with sharing with men who don't get any luck with woman on their own, let alone attractive ones.

No clue what the fuck this fetish or kink is called. Anyone got a word for it?

I love masturbating to videos of myself masturbating to videos of myself masturbating to videos of myself masturbating...

Pretty weird once you start out, Its almost like you are gay for yourself but as its only me in the vid I dont consider it gay

Best Fetish

I'm huge into pee play stuff

Girls. Couples. Trans. Msg me

Kik. Scfire999

Mines fucked. It's circumcision. First I'm against it for kids but here goes.

My wife never even seen one that wasn't until we hooked up. She liked it fine but said she thought she liked it better she remembered. So after talking for months about it, I said fuck it, let's found a guy that is and have a 3 some, and compare. Weeks later we did and it was honestly hot as shit. Guy was close enough to me in size maybe a bit longer but not as wide... anyway she said it felt more "intense" because of friction and no "extra skin" anyway I reallly got off and still do when we talk about it. Donno if I will ever get it done and no we won't our kids.

Sports equip/light bondage.

Pee, specifically wetting. Clothes not diapers though!

Main ones are weight gain, futa, muscle girls, farting. I'm a degenerate I know...

I'm all over the place. I have a moderate interest in almost all but the most extreme fetishes (shit and puke and old women lul), but a general disinterest in "vanilla" (if we're gonna rate fetishes arbitrarily, pretty much anything from the 3-8 range I'm into hard lul)

My gf was a virgin and a bit of a huge prude when we started going out, and it's been a couple of years but she's starting to develop into a strong sense of wanting to be dominated, tied up and used. I feel like she might eventually have a rape fetish. Now, getting in her asshole has been a work years in the process, and she still won't just do it, but the few times we have she's had squirting analgasms, so gently fanning that fire until she loves anal is my goal with her now

Besides, she likes getting whipped tied and used, we both know she'll love it in her ass but a bit of prude stubbornness is still there lul

M8 i think your fetish is cuckolding or swinging.

I thought so, since now it's the rage, but we haven't done that since... and was years ago now

Daddy daughter roleplay 90% of the time my bf and I fuck, its so hot. I also get off to lolis more often than I like to admit, dunno why. Can anybody else explain or rationalise their attraction to loli?

Innocence and virgin saftey?

They're sexy? We're on /b?

Piss/squirts and I like feet, but I'm not into smelling them or anything.

Specifically it's less the innocence and more the taking of it right?

I'm a bit of an exhibitionist and selfsucking is my fetish. I suck my cock all the time. I am lucky to have found someone special online that has a fetish for it too. I send her videos and pictures all of the time and she sends me back amazing things. Sometimes we do it live over our phones and she makes me stroke, suck, and play with my ass. She loves playing with her ass too so sometimes we just fuck our asses together on cam. She really likes when I suck it until I cum all over my face. It really gets her off.
I am her pet and she likes to be called Ma'am. She is way above my league, like super hot and fucking smart! Sometimes I just can't believe she even talks to me, yet there she is dildoing her pussy and ass and talking dirty for me. She likes to control me, and I love doing what she asks.
I'm so happy that someone like her exists!

I like riding and Popping Balloons it makes me somehow horny to be in Power over them

Dont know if thats weird

Tease and denial, emphasis on giving the victim the worst blue balls possible. I like to edge myself and see how many days I can go before the sensation in my balls keeps me up at night. I'm going to go past that point and see how crazy I go.

sure

Wedgies. Both giving and getting them.

tell me yours

im suuuuuper into feminization. but the dream fantasy is being sissified by one female that leads to me serving either her and a male as a sissy slut or even better she leads me to being the same for her, another female, and a male. like the humiliation in front of females.

Want something way better? Stop fapping. Stop touching your dick at all. Start fingering your ass when you're horny. Soon you'll start taking a dildo up your butt. After 2 weeks of doing this you'll cum hands free having the best orgasm of your life. Rinse and repeat, it never gets old

I've done this exact same thing but with audio only.