Why does Sup Forums like this fucking faggot?

Why does Sup Forums like this fucking faggot?

Because he's funny.

He's literally JIDF

But he's funny.

Welcome to new Sup Forums. Jews are just good gois who dindu nuffin' now. Israel is our greatest ally & only democracy in middle east :^)

He is very funny.

Im afraid you're right.

Because he's a qt

We don't.

Alt right is just another divide and conquer. Right - left the same the only good government that is sustainable and green is NatSoc.

wow what a faggot, I knew he was jewish but I didn't know he was such a kike

Contrary to popular belief, Sup Forums is not one person.
I don't support this faggot or any of the other e-celebrities proclaiming to represent the "alt-right"

this

his political views are a bit... meh but his humor is spot on.
he has top bants and has a comeback for any remark. He would make a really good comedian.

because r/theDonald lurks here too much

Because he's funny

We don't. he's a faggot jew.

I think he leans on his shtick a little too hard, but god damn does he make people fucking angry. Even if his personal politics aren't exactly in line with mine, the people he pisses off tremendously are people I hate also, so i'm all for him.

Fucking Brietbart shills get out

You're being false flagged by niggers and Jews you idiot!

Because these are desparate times.

only Sup Forumsedditors and Sup Forums autists really like this faggot. most threads about him on Sup Forums are started by those two groups.

id guess its because hes le ebin triggerer and they find him BASED xD.

seriously though, his shtick is getting really old. how many times are we going to have yet another thread of BASED MILO BTFO SJWS? how many times are you fags going to laugh at him using 3rd grade logic to trigger people with the emotional reasoning of a 5 year old?

Because unlike most people on this forum, Milo actually has the balls to say what he believes publicly.

because we live under the slavery of fear

Hail the Devil

i dont

Completely right, he's made a career out of being a contrarian and has an army of "lol based milo right again" bootlickers who are so lonely they thrive on a coalburning faggot's attention. That segment on JRE were he spoke about how he wished he wasn't gay just highlights how desperate he is for controversy.

It seems so easy to appeal to the biggest spastics on Sup Forums by just hating everything they hate, I wonder how much money and views he's juiced out of people through appearances and fucking retarded Breitbart article shilling.

>he likes twinks
fucking digusting

Very low class

And hes a nervous high pitched voice weakling

Its easy to sound smart when your opposition is low IQ marxists

Because fags do what they've always done.

Co-opt movements and organizations so they can get their rocks off at the top.

And the "alt-right" fell for it.

Because he's eloquent and intellectual, he supports Trump, his hair is as good as TayTays, he's as gorgeous as TayTay, his fashion sense is as good as TayTays.
All he needs is a cat.

I don't like him but I don't hate him. Let the fag trigger college kids. Shits entertaining.

Exactly, Milo is based.
Sup Forums is faggot.

Gay here and can't stand this attention whore faggot. Agree with his politics but that's about where it ends. I liked him for like half a second til I made the connection that he's just like all the other "give me attention I'm gay I love BBD!" faggots I know. Fuck Milo

I don't care that he's a fruit, don't care that he supports Israel. He represents most of what the right believes and has the balls to say it in public.

Ikr?
This faggot is avoiding all debates with me, to your pleasure, I'll smash this faggot on that faggot show if he doesn't puss out again.
You guys like me more right?