Can anyone tell me what dose you of Rohypnol you use to “roofie” someone, I can’t find info on it...

Can anyone tell me what dose you of Rohypnol you use to “roofie” someone, I can’t find info on it. Going to roofie my wife next time we go out and take requests on here again.

Also, would like to get anons around to but that is a bit risky.

A pill should be fine.

A single pill will be enough to knock her out to not wake up when I’m inserting things?

Oh hohoho I mean if we're talking about insertions, two should be more than enough. I tested its sedative effects on a pill and a half and I did not recall shit.

Thanks for the advice. Yes going to go to town and obviously take requests from here.

That is going to be hot tits

I don’t know what this means!

You're going to drug your wife why? How did you even get rohypnol?

Maybe because there is something wrong with me, but I love doing kinky stuff to her and sharing her. It’s a prescription drug so you can get it online. Here’s from the last time I did something similar, but she was just drunk last time

I get that. There's a kind of rush doing these things--- almost like you're getting away with it but with a significant lover.

Yeah. The time I did this we were in Vegas and I tried to get anons to come to our hotel but no one turned up.

That's a shame. That's a good pussy right there.

My wife weighed around 110 or so when I did the same thing to her o p. I ground up two pills with a mortar and pestle and it was plenty. Here's the thing you don't realize about Rohypnol though. And also how you can tell when someone is lying if they say they roofied somebody with it. They do remain conscious to a certain level just very drowsy and they will pass out easy but they can wake up and realize what's going on. They just don't remember anything the next day. I'm assuming you have the blue pills that turn the liquid a purplish color. And also floats in the drink as well or at least the coating on the outside does. I got around this by putting it in a shot of Chambord which is already purple.

Also I'm curious which website you used. I kind of like to do this again to. My wife told me she kind of gets off on stuff like that. Wink

I haven’t got them yet, just seen them on sites that also sell steroids. This is really good advice. Do you think if I gave her 3 pills that it should knock her out? I’m not sure how I would cope if she woke up then just hoped she didn’t remember.

Dude 3 and you better stay awake all night and have a respirator available in case she goes into cardiac arrest. I only used to because I knew that I would lose some in the container I was carrying the powder in. Depending on her weight one and a half or two should be plenty. Don't risk it. I stayed up all night worried when I did it. After I used her pussy and ass as a receptacle for every phallic-shaped thing in our apartment that is.

I suppose it’s not worth risking her life for me to get my kicks. Did you take any photos of it?
Someone requested I put a toothbrush up her.

dang thats hot

Fuck Rowies were banned in Oz 20 years ago

You can still get them???

Keep going up. Would you let an user fuck her, passed out?

No this was before the advent of smart phones. Digital cameras were still fairly big and bulky so I didnt take any photos

if you cant get laid without roofies you should just off yourself tbh

it's his wife and they're enjoying a kink together, so stop white knighting and an hero.

Dick in asshole

Yes I would love to have a few guys from Sup Forums join in, I tried to make that happen last time.
Just some “extra” stuff I want to do to her.

Do Vegas again and I'll show up.

Nice. Hope you'd let us creampie that tight ass

Tits?

What's the website? I might do some stuff with my gf.

Got Kik OP?

Vegas local, never saw your post. But I've seen this one now.

where are you located? maybe some of us are in same area.

We will be doing Vegas again and I will organise it properly this time
Of course, seeing her filled and covered in jizz is the ultimate.
Didn’t get pics of her tits from this night but do have tit pics. They are small but pert.

Why would you do this to your wife? Wtf is wrong with you? Just for some fucking internet points? So some fucking neck/b/eard can jerk it to your wife? Are you some kind of faggot?

Silkroadmeds

Fuck she's hot man and those are some amazing tits 9/10 would fill with hot cum

We are in the UK. Not sure when we will be back in Vegas.

Post more regular pics of her with tits and face

And got Kik so you can msg when in Vegas?

Oh :(

That website is super sketchy and also supposedly offers Adderall and other shit. I feel like I may get party vanned if I buy here.

If your near North Wales I'll come by and you won't have to worry about Vegas

Don’t buy from there then. Some steroid sites sell them.

Kik bazgopher
We are Midlands.

Thanks.

Oh satan is seeking

You guys keen on trading pics?

Which ones?

>dem hips
>tfw not in the UK
For fuck sakes user... got blueballs just because of that pic.

Does that mean you want more?

Hell yeah user, keep em coming.

Don’t do it. You could cause permanent damage and even death.

Would love to rape her

what are her measurements user?

Got pics of her tits while she sleeps ?

So may I ask this thread how one obtains rohypnol?

Come to 23rd precinct ask for officer steinbrenner I will hook you up kid.
Bring cash

Excellent asshole she's got there.
Personally I would just ask random chill guys at a bar to join some fun.