60 NIGGERS ARE ATTACKING YOUR HOME. THEY'RE BEATING ON THE DOOR AND TRYING TO BREK IN OTHERWISE

60 NIGGERS ARE ATTACKING YOUR HOME. THEY'RE BEATING ON THE DOOR AND TRYING TO BREK IN OTHERWISE.

How fucked are you?
>Russians need not apply since they're all niggers anyway

Not fucked at all. Long hallway off of front door. No cover. Remington 870 ready to go HV rounds

I have an ar-15 and a P90. I can take on a few dozen blackies just fine.

>60 people
>one pump action shotgun

No, you're fucked. You need multiple people firing, and a preplanned fallback pattern upstairs. You would need a semi automatic rifle with several 30 round magazines.

g22 with (7) 22rd magazines fully loaded. I like my chances.

I'm fine. Every night before bed I put out 6 buckets of fried chicken, 6 watermelons, and 4 pairs of new Jordans by the front door.

I have an AK with a bayonet and no ammo

Im ded

When the first 3 come down the hallway they'll clog it up ...the next 3 will fall on top of the first. Let's see what the rest think when the have to crawl over 6 Nigs and slip in blood. That will give me time to quick re load 3-4 shells. After 12 go down ... They will think twice. They've gotta make it 25 feet down a 4 foot wide hallway.

AK with drum mag / 40round backups.

I could handle quite a few, but I'd prefer to have another family member with a shotgun.

Bushmaster AR with 30 round magazines. 90 rounds in total when all are loaded up. Gf can handle that.. Then my 9 till I'm dead 4 x15 .. I think I got em I can always retreat up stairs and keep firing

You'll live.

I sure hope so. Kek

They get wasted by government approved left wing death squads.

>mfw pre-ban Norinco 120 round magazine

Say hello to my leeeeeetle friend

I never knew there were so many AK owners on Sup Forums

>AR-15 with 10 30 round mags on nightstand
Bring ii in

>1700 rds 7.62x39 for my sks
>100 rds 2 3/4" 12ga for my 870

I'm gonna be just fine

Got my WW .223 sitting in the dining room behind me but I only have 25 rounds so I guess I'm screwed after a few of them unless they run off.

>60 NIGGERS

3 reloads, I need more mags

maybe less if they line up for me

I only keep my carry gun and a spare mag with me. I could open my gunsafe to get my real firepower but they'd be in by then. Hopefully they run off after a dozen or so die.

Im doomed

Lock the doors
Call for the police
Read nordic fairytails while family is getting diverse
Cry to odin
???
valhalla?
tfw no guns

Nice FAL

What the fuck is wrong with you two cucks? I have over 1000 rds, and I have 5 25 rd mags loaded right now. Also have 3 17 rd mags for my glock, and one 25 rd mag loaded with hollow points. 6 shells in my mossberg shotgun, about 200 on the shelf. I have about 500 rounds for the glock as well.

But for real, why would you have that gun and only 25 fucking rounds?

>But for real, why would you have that gun and only 25 fucking rounds?

Talisman owners

Choke point at top of stairs. Son in nursery plugging ears. Wife with her pistol and revolver. That's seventeen shots before reloads. I've got nugget with bayonet at top of stairs and my "glock fotay" (G23). That's 18 before reloads. Bayonet will fuck up a dindu. They would probably retreat after the first or second wave. Lives are safe, but computers, gaming shit, and all my electronics are gone... Victory.

I have:

>Remington 870 loaded with 5 rounds under the bed
>Mini-14 with 3 30-round mags on dresser
>M&P .40 S&W with 2 15-round mags in night stand
>.38 special with 6 rounds in bathroom drawer.

My bedroom is at the end of a long hallway. If all of that doesn't finish it, I keep a hammer in the drawer. My dog and I will go out fightin'.

I have 2 SKS and a son, we will live.

Not really. Being centrally located it wouldn't take long before the townfolk come out to welcome.

>But for real, why would you have that gun and only 25 fucking rounds?

I have ammo. It's a new rifle and I only have one mag.

One .308 will drop the largest nog that ever walked the earth, I'm not really worried about only having 20 right now.

>70 niggers going through a little entrance?

not fucked at all
niggers are afraid of dogs
if they somehow make it past the dogs, i have something special for them. my house will require considerable repairs afterwards, but my honor will remain intact

Guess I would have to load another magazine. I would be fine.

easy , just get microwave near door, fill it with air sprays and nails/screws , set up time to maximum.
Then just wait explosion and scream ahla snackbar

I would put a job wanted sign on my front door.

I live in a flat and have steel reinforced doors. They could be banging all they want, unless they have blowtorches they ain't getting in

Winrar

5 ARs locked and loaded, an RPK with a loaded 75rd mag, and a G17 with 33rd mag in it sitting with 10ft of me. If I have advanced notice and they approach from one side I can at least hold them back for a while.

Me at top of stairs with HK91, wife on 2nd floor above entrance with FAL ready to rain down fire through floor as soon as I start firing. When you love in hurricane country you gotta have a plan for looters. Last time they ran off when they heard me dropping the bolt - HK91 bolt sounds like imminent death.

>go to 2nd floor
>two bedrooms
>high angle staircase, smooth wood
>I keep my guns by the door upstairs
>give girlfriend the AR, I'll take sks
>pop pop pop

I'll just sit in the middle of my pool
I'm good

I'm poor ;~;

We have a dozen cops patrolling just to keep the riffraff out during Halloween. They show up because my neighbors complain about my dog barking too loud. I pay a shitload of taxes and the cops will show up within likes 3 minutes of calling them.

This is the safety, comfort, and luxury most antigun hypocrites come from.

Seeing as I have a lifetime weapons prohibition from a series of actual encounters with niggers from the gang "dark society" in the 90's, I have absolutely no weapons, as it would be an indictable offense for me to do so, and I would end up back to the penitentiary.

I would probably just explain to the black gentlemen outside how much I love the police, and how effective they are, I'm sure they'd see things my way.

FUCKING FINALLY! I HAVE BEEN WAITING ALL MY LIFE FOR THIS MOMENT.

>.454 Casull
>2 Pit Bulls and 1 German Shepard

Granted I've never brought the .454 Casull for self defense because shooting someone with that would be inhumane, but if I'm dealing with 60 niggers then so be it. Reloading would take a while because 6 bullets but I've seen how strong the .454 is, it would probably shoot through 2 niggers if they're lined up. My dogs would smell the blood and start attacking.

You need to go to the round store bro

Your pretty much describing my ultimate fantasy OP my cock is semi.hard picture related.

AR with 30 rders .....pump ithica riot gun with 00 buck and slugs .....9mm and 45 auto for back Up.

Stop teasing me with nigger removal stories.

Oh two cans of grizzly bear mace.....for shots and giggle......gas mask on hand of course.

>tfw you have trap door in eaves above door that drops 5 reams of job applications

What type of safe is that, friendo?

Dad gets his pistol, I get my ruger 10/22 and 2 25 round magazines

>tfw have a remington 870 but never bought ammo

I should be fine, all they have here at DePaul is whistles and bad dancing.

how fat are you

8 loaded mags 7.62x39
Fuck those fucking niggers.