How to hack snapchat? Anyone have luck with anyone sites?

How to hack snapchat? Anyone have luck with anyone sites?

Yea you just have to go into the DeepWeb and find the program H4ck.exe then load it into your browser under incognito mode and it hax whatever url you type in

It's pretty straight forward

but hackers get requests to hack bf/gf accounts all the time

sorry buddy, not sharing details

That’s only because you can’t. Waste of time even posting !

no
I can

even gotten in trouble for it
but I'm not teaching you to hack your fuck buddy

Hahaha okie doke. Says everyone on /b

your not getting my help
build a bridge and...
get over it

Yeah, you are full of shit and an attention whore. Let's hear more, baby boi. Do you run guns for Russia as well?

if your method is as good as your understanding of the english language, then he's probably better off without your bullshit "i am a master hacker of the html code !! ! "

I don't even know what you mean by hack snapchat?
Do you wanna take over an account or what?
Considering everything is wiped from snapchat a little over 24hrs after it's posted I honestly don't know what you hope to achieve?
What do you gain that you don't get by them adding you?

Thanks for the in depth explanation.

dumb ass doesn't need sql injection
he just wants to access a account
I'm not telling him the simple method

dude I know C++ and Java
but i don't fully know html

no, but I do make Soviet jokes in my programming class

i also mention linux a lot

how the hell do I have a A in the class?

Well if it was me I'd just keep making accounts until whoever blocked me finaly added one of them.

Like I said, I don't get what "hack snapchat" means?

Do you mean an* A?

again
he wants access to someone's account

and even though it's really simple
fuck OP

nice ass.

They mean to get into someone’s snapchat account.

Kik me - clabbott - say “hacks” and we can talk privately, if not, then why waste your time posting.

If anyone can tell me it would be helpful.

I got a B in english 1 & 2

I'm not a perfectionist

So he can send snapchats as if he was them?

Whats the shitiest part of security/easiest to guess thing
There are list of the most common ones out there

that's what he wants

i know you.
you're that motherfucker from my school back then that would tell everyone fake cheats for AoE 2.
go kill yourself already

No
my skills aren't yours
im not your personal hacker

I don't play age of empires, never got into it
my brother does

Also, that faggot that pretends to know a song you're talking about just so he act on not telling you. the highest form of cancer on the internet.

Don't listen to much music either

your cold reading shotgunning method sucks

you're also too autistict to understand that my AoE 2 relation was a example.

Right so now we're starting to get somewhere.
He dosen't want to hack it he wants to crack it.

That still dosen't explain why he'd wanna be logged into somebody's snapchat though?
I can't see any good reason for it other than mass sending a dick pic to their friends list?

Implying hackers even use this shite

Ok 1 out 3
Not bad

Access to saved photos that you can quick save into snapchat library

Well I’m a chick n I needa get into my exes snapchat so if someone helps me I’ll send them pics add my kik peanutnutter5

Show your boipussy with a timestamp or gtfo.

>Chick

taught myself after a scam artest threatened me

im still complete shit at it, but my skills improve with time

actually its 2 out 2 so far

Op is a retard
you can't apply logic

I have an idea. Either you know and help or you don’t post... amazing

Fuck off
you're the reason why I don't show hacking tutorials to people

you hack him you'll end up in jail, guaranteed

I'm sorry but either I've gone full retard or you have.
This makes no sense to me.
The whole point of snapchat is there is no saved pics?

I could think of about 20 better ways to get n00ds.

How would anyone find out ... if you’re on it for ten minutes.

Nah
You clearly don't understand hackers, we like to fuck with people with our intelligence

life is like a chess game to us

Okay hierarchy of people mr hacker sir... so sorry.

It's called a IP and mac adress
there's also computer forensics

shits been invented and updated tooo find out

there used to be an Xposed Framework Module called Keepchat if you had an Android phone that was rooted since Xposed requires root. The legal team from Snapchat emailed a cease and desist email to the author of the keepchat module eventually and he stopped updated it and it got removed from the module download section. This happened a few years ago. It was without a doubt THE snapchat hack. It saved all pics and even vis\ds people sent you without them knowing it in it's own folder on your phone. It was beautiful and they crushed it. It's just a thing of the past now. If that's what you were referring to. As far as hacking the actual snapchat home servers for people's accounts, that's a different thing entirely and even if you did it, I don't think you'd find actual pics and stuff. I don't think their own servers keep a copy of that data-being the nature of what snapchat is. I might be wrong but it would seem counter intuitive in this case

Now you get it
don't feed the troll basically

you spend your day infront of computers yet know nothing about them
pathetic

I might help if somebody would just explain why you would want to crack the account?

Also if you plan on just logging in from your iphone then you need to give your head a wobble.

Dude
hacking means figuring out a different way

there are so many ways to get desired results

Sc actually keeps the record.

What a faggot
>us hackers

Are you the leader of anonymous

Don't
idiot hasn't thought this out

you'll just help someone get raped in jail

Damn you newfags won't even follow the rules anymore. Fuck you all and get outta here
TITS WITH TIMESTAMP OR GTFO

just a self taught hacker

by the way, this is Sup Forums, fag is practically the words "you or me"

I’m not going to get in trouble for going on my friends snapchat and just looking through photos?!? Wobble my head? Please. Fucking ridiculous. Help or don’t, just shut the fuck up

Nypa

Tits or gtfo

you can save photos on there now, in chats and in your "memories"

I didn't suggest anything to the contrary. Just giving a shout out to keepchat. It was god tier. I don't think anything else came close to being as good. That was the golden age if you had anyone sending you nudes

lol faggot liar

What an edgy obnoxious cunt. Fucking ill.

I can...
but I wont

so fuck you

We all believe you little boy, go home now

Not saying you don't know what you're talking about
Shit, you're probably better than me

just pointing out that fact

I don't know what you mean by the record. I don't personally know what they keep on their own servers and I doubt it's copies of everyone's sent pics. Keepchat functioned without the sender knowing you were doing it and it saved them into a folder automatically. It was great. I was so disheartened when it got squashed

Dosen't really bother me.
Infact Some bitch going to jail for identity theft would be pretty funny IMHO.

Original
you get that from highschool?
You know you could of gotten a education there too?

Your words deeply hurt me, mr hacker plsssssss

I can and I will but I need a news flash on what we're trying to accomplish here?

nypa

Kik me - clabbott

Well...
shit

Tell them about John the Ripper and sim card spoofing then

told ya Sup Forumsitches I knew

You're quite right, there were always multiple ways. But they weren't all the same quality. Some ways involved using a fake snapchat app that logged into your account but often those ones contained spyware to mine you like a double hack. Kind've like the whole Forceware thing on docsis3. And there was another method that required you actually change the file extension of the meta data in the app and you could "recover" the deleted pics after the snaps, but it required more tech savyness from the individual user and was a pain in the ass. Keepchat just worked and you didn't have to do any work yourself

FUCK TINA FROM BOBS BURGERS
THAT DUMB FAGGOT THINKS IT'S FUNNY TO BE A DUMB AUTISTIC FUCK.
FUCK YOU DUMB NIGGER COCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK YOU NIGGER GUY

enjoy getting hacked

Thank you!

I didn't know that...
Still dosen't seem like the best way to gain n00ds though.

Who's your ex-bf OP?

With the Note 8 you can just literally screenshot without them knowing. No apps required...

exif data
Spoofing phishing pages

i love hacking dude, it's so fun and intresting

You know you can do the same thing just by putting your phone in airplane mode just before you open the snap right?

that's not hacking
thats just a glitch...

Are you pretending to be an idiot or are you literally retarded or some shit? SC and all that social shite keeps each and everyone of their user's account under watch. And they legally and for obvious reasons keep whatever's been posted on their server. And, it's not like you can just hack into their server like s kids play and put their username on a search box and get the shit. You got it what am talking about?

Who the fuck even watches bobs bergers?
Are you a fucking nigger? You sure talk and seem like one.

you've peaked my interest. how does it avoid the app sending the screenshot tag? does the note8 do screen captures differently than other phones? Also, as sic as that is, it would be better if it saved a copy automatically without you having to do a capture. sometimes a chick sends a nude with literally one second on the timer

Admin password is admin
sudo su
ls -a
sudo apt remove pants

Who said anything about it being a hack? Nor is it a glitch. It's just using screen write. You or whoever is going on and on about some old discontinued bs when it's even easier to save SC's now than it ever was....

i don't know about what they keep on their servers, kinda sounds like a breach of trust from a legal point between them and the end user agreement. i can believe tho, sure. and i never said anything about putting usernames in a search box i don't know where you got that from

i'm the guy talking about keepchat, i didn't say the glitch comment, that was a different guy

you don't know shit about legit hacking

Ayy my hacker nigga
im the glitch nigga

You just use the "Screen Write" option from the air command. Snap chat isn't able to see the screen capture as it's using a different method than SC is looking for. And if you are anticipating nudes then you can just have the pen ready to hit the button. Miss it? Hold to replay and try again lol

also, i didn't know about screen write, i've always had a nexus phone and now the pixel2, i've never had a note. that's awesome if it doesn't log the screen capture

This guy is an idiot and cannot follow along.

I don't disbelieve you because SC is mainstream enough
for that to be happening but I don't really see why they'd bother having a warehouse full of servers containing dick pics and dapper laughs.

OPs comment litteraly says hack
kys

that's the kind've comment only an idiot says. you're not sharing anything constructive. if you had anything worthwhile to say you'd ad to the conversation instead of just trolling

Yea I was surprised to find out it was able to do that. Only Notes are capable of it afiak due to the screen write feature, which comes standard for use with the S pen.

that's outstanding. does screenwrite only work for a note phone?