How is Sup Forums enjoying the Trumpenreich?

How is Sup Forums enjoying the Trumpenreich?

Trump has literally done NOTHING wrong so far.

nigger

Becoming the POTUS one thing he that was wrong...

He's cracking down on the pedo rings and thats wrong in their eyes. They're all Pedowood apologists.

when you do nothing at all you cannot do anything wrong.

Definitely enjoying the Mueller investigation closing tighter and tighter like a Trump claw on some poor woman's hoohah.

And I can't wait for it all to come crashing down on the Democraps when their laundry list of crimes comes up in the investigation. There'll be enough liberal tears to satisfy my thirst for decades.

TRUMP 2020
MAKE AMERICA EVEN GREATER!

hard to do nothing wrong when you dont do anything at all

Speak English, Juan.

Liar.
He is part of a pedoring.

>Trump has literally done NOTHING right so far.
There. Fixed it for you.

Gr8 b8

this fuckin guy

Nah, I can admit he's been rash which is wrong for the leader of a nation to act in meeting. BUT he is still doing good as a president overall imo.

Who? Oh for the love of Christ, is this some politics shit? Who the fuck cares?

You have a problem with reality.

This coming down on trumptards.

It's kinda funny how trump supporters abandoned him ages ago and now people who are either too old or too deep into the meme can't rescind.

Yeah well I'm talking about what's happening and you're talking about what you hope happens.

Anyways, keep on homoing, homo

Everyone thinks he's a good president because he's a fucking meme master. In all honesty no one knows what makes a good president exactly besides abusing their executive orders. He is a meme master though, possibly the greatest meme president ever.

This is true, Trump did enjoy hanging out with Epstein on his "Lolita Express" and then he also bragged on Howard Stern how he busted into teenagers' dressing rooms to catch em naked

I read your post and think, "this guy is fucking retarded"

He just tweeted a condolence for the wrong mass shooting.

This is the definition of “wrong”

It's the thought that counts. Your nignog was busy jacking off to the thought of the supposedly dead children at Sandy Hook and hiding onions in his coat to make it look like he cared when he was talking about it.

nah, I never got into the meme's and he wasn't my first choice, but I'd rather him than Hillary or Bernie any fucking day.

I think it was right to pull out of the paris accord because I don't think the US citizens should be paying, through taxes, india and china to catch them up to us technologically especially while we're in debt the China.
Plus it got private organizations to start up for climate issues, which means the money will be better spent and reach further.

I like that he's egging NK on because I think we need to just clear out that shit hole and if they first a nuke towards us, not only can we stop it before it his, we can decimate the entire country in return.
add to that that Trump is trying to clean up the illegal immigrant issues, and making it so the US using basically the world police anymore and you've got a decent president in my books.

My only gripe is him destroying net neutrality, he sold out to the corporations. Well the wall being a lie is bad too, I really wanted the beaners walled out and their underground tunnels collapsed, hopefully with them inside em.

And in his defense, it's kinda hard to keep track with the liberals going around shooting everywhere up all the time. Mistakes happen. I mean, you were born.

> trumpfag knows the wall was just some stupid campaign lie for him to get votes
Let me guess you also believed trump was going to lock Hillary up right?

#KeeptheWhiteHouseWhiteAgain

We're offended Keurig refuses to support a child rapist; so we're stupidly smashing $150 Keurigs in protest... oh wait... that's concervstards. hahaha

"triggered"

Source?

rumor has it he was wearing a wire

Hasn't done shit besides try to start ww3, failed to build his shitty wall, and try to completely shit on the working class with the tax plan and healthcare repeal bills. He acts like a small child, and acts like we'll glass NK any day now. When, in all reality, that'd mean the deaths of millions of South Korean people

>Comparing a group that endured centuries of slavery and discrimination to a group that didn't

This

>> Endures Afirmitive Action.

Demands respect.

>comparing a group that only had a couple centuries of slavery to groups that have been enslaved for thousands of years...

kill yourself nigger

(YOU)

>Trump has literally done NOTHING wrong so far.
Trump has literally done NOTHING so far.

fixed it for you user

You know slavery is still practiced in some areas of the earth. Why don't you go fight actual slavery?

Answer- you don't think its really worth doing. You would rather just cry and bitch.

Gotcha. You nigs are worse than we originally thought!

>Trump has literally done NOTHING wrong so far.
Trump has literally done NOTHING wrong so far today.

Also fixed.

Stupid niggers, A lot of them are starving because they are racist.

Ya can't fix stupid

You got me

They wanted their land back.

Careful what you wish for.

My point still stands - It's not the color of skin, it's the content of character.

Are you afraid to be judged on the content of your character? Were you hoping for a free pass based on the color of your skin?

That ship has already sailed my friend. It was flying a BLM flag, and everyone saluted it.

If BLM can say it, then why can't anyone else?

He's right tho

>Blaming Blacks for the way WE framed "White Pride".

You know, maybe if we hadn't gone around hanging black people from trees as a show of our White Pride, maybe it could have been a positive thing.

Don't act like "White Pride" is anything but hate - this thread is absolute proof of that.

You dodged the question: Are you afraid to be judged by the content of your character. Yes or No.

>Trump has literally done NOTHING so far.
ftfy

lol the final cycle of the alt right is to marry a niger faggot in a blue state

Also, I'm not your friend. Throw a nazi salute and you get two in the chest and one in the head.

I'm an American, and Americans kill nazis. That's what we do.

Every motherfucker that puts on a swastika better be ready to answer for Omaha Beach.

I'm sorry, but that's the most racist thing I've ever heard a nigger say.

>inciting a nuclear strike via twitter arguments is a good thing, a thing that rational and good presidents tend to do

Lmaoing at yr lyfe

First off, I was being friendly. I won't do that again.

We destroyed the Nazis already. We had a war that is referred to as world war 2. You can Google it. Its real. My father was there, and he confirmed this for me.

I do however see a speech Nazi, trying to tell me what to think and what to say.

Perhaps you should be the one to watch your back, as people begin to apply your rules to the game.

Prove me wrong. Oh, that's right, you fucking CAN'T.

Hey, remember when the Germans tried to pay Mexico to attack Texas in WW1.

I do.

Every fucking nazi must fucking hang.

Yeah but he kept his promise to make libersls heafspin so we are #winning this is all thats required for the leader of the us to accomplish

My Great Grandfather was in the big one.

I seriously doubt you remember ww1 such ended in 1918.
Were you also friends with J.W. Booth?

>How is Sup Forums enjoying the Trumpenreich?

I love hearing NPR whine endlessly about everything President Trump does. Whine like the little Jew snowflakes they are.

All Germans are not Nazis.

Seek help for you psychotic behavior.

Yea, look at your pussy ass now.

>"B-b-but, you're supposed to be non-violent and passively allow us to consume America with our nazi propaganda and hatred."

Hatred gets hatred motherfucker.

And I'll stand shoulder to shoulder with any black man who want's to fight against the neo-nazis fascists who are trying to take over this country.

Oh, look at that:

>"All Germans are not Nazis."

And yet, all black people are niggers?

You're hypocrisy reeks to high heaven. You are morally and intellectually bankrupt.

You want me to have "White Pride"? Then fucking kill yourself, because you a re a goddamned disgrace to us all.

Your over reaction, and unreasonable deminer suggests that you are a psychopath.
I mearly suggested that you check yourself before some frightened citizen shoots your dumb ass.

So are you disputing the fact that Germany conspired with Mexico to attack the US?

Just like they did with Japan in WW2?

Any cocksucker who flies a nazi flag is a fucking enemy to America. You are siding with our fucking enemies.

>> You want me to have "White Pride"? Then fucking kill yourself, because you a re a goddamned disgrace to us all.

And the question is - What are things completely same and rational people say?

It's ok, user, it's all white people's fault.

The NN thing is pretty BS, but overall yeah it's been pretty great.

Kek, your salt will be enjoyable. So, when will he "come down"?

I hope to got that is real.

Sorry to cut in, with you two, but. I had to mention the fact that earlier you referred to black people being hung by white people. I mean, they raped and slaughtered people in Zimbabwe for being white. Black nationalists advocate for assault just as much as White nationalists, but attack being more than them. The BLM rallies? Hatred in its purest form. Remember when they had a rally saying that all cops should die? I do. I don't think that it's right to kill people, but when one minority of people cause more homicides than the wide majority put together, it's kind of difficult not to be anxious around them. Just thought I'd butt in.

>> So are you disputing the fact that Germany conspired with Mexico to attack the US?

No, I'm say it was a hundred fucking years ago. Why cat you Libtards live in the hear and now reality, like Ther rest of us?

Answer- you require medication.

This. Ignoring reality and virtue signaling in situations like this is dangerous. If they want to end this stigma, then it's up to them to stop.

One think the KKK had is the had was bad ass names. Antifa can't do anything right.

No asshole, I said that I want to have it for myself. I could give 2 fucks what you want.

It is you that has the problem with my freedom of speech, thought, and expression.

I'm not the one advocating genocide.

If you can't live with different people, then you shouldn't be in America. That's what this nation is all about. We killed each other by the hundreds of thousands to secure freedom and liberty for all Americans. And then we killed hundreds of thousands of Germans, Italians, and Japanese to ensure the rest of the world had the same opportunity.

We're not going to turn back now because you can't be comfortable in your own skin.

>> We're not going to turn back now because you can't be comfortable in your own skin.

But I am comfortable. Its others who are not.

I don't think you got what I was saying at all.

Nah. When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all.

>> We killed each other by the hundreds of thousands to secure freedom and liberty for all Americans.

You left out the civil war. A lot of dead Americans there too.

But BLM comes along and fucking makes it all worthless.
And some how it's whitey's fault.

Applied nigger logic.

I don't think so either.
I know there's a point in there somewhere. Sorry. Please explain / rephrase.

The paris accord was a self inflicted standard. Each nation evaluated what they could realistically do and set their own regulations. No other nation forced anything on us. Also 11+ states are already following the paris accord guidlines that we set. Not we have the most retarded administration in charge when it comes to environmental issues. Scott Pruitt is a climate denier, questions the dangers of fucking lead and asbestos, and encouraged the dumping of coal ash into our rivers. Like wtf. He even took pence to the meeting in germany to preach the enviormental benefits of coal where they were promptly laughed at and shunned.

>Trump has literally done NOTHING

agreed

I burn coal.
Why the fuck do I care what those frogs have to say about it.

Those frogs can suck the dicks of their Islamic overlords all day long, don't mean shit to Americans.

So you want to attack black people in THIS country for what some other black people did in another country? That's how your logic works?

Here's the problem with your thinking that I'm sure you will completely ignore. The shit that you're talking about that happened in Zimbabwe is just a small portion of their history. Why don't you look at the events that lead up to that? I'm not saying they were right, but they certainly had their reasons.

I don't see you getting upset about the genocides in Rwanda. Maybe because that was black on black violence?

>No, I'm say it was a hundred fucking years ago.

Those who forget the past...

And look at that fucking propaganda you are posting: Equating those who fought to oppress a people with people who are fighting that very oppression.

The here and now is that nothing has changed. You still have racist cocksuckers trying to tear this nation apart.

It was just I liked the names the KKK gave themselves. Nothing more or less. I wasn't even going against anything you said, or the picture.

Then again, maybe I misread your response.

Based.