It's official, Australia is full of faggots, what's a good country to move to

It's official, Australia is full of faggots, what's a good country to move to.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OnXd2TPkm_A?t=8m34s
globalfreedommovement.org/the-dark-side-of-the-same-sex-marriage-plebiscite/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you should move to a muslim country, they ironically share a lot of the same values as you

Are they "gay gay" or "Kevin Spacey gay"?

Thailand

"Gay gay", hence OP used the term "faggots", big difference between gays and faggots.

Saudi Arabia. They don't like gays either.

Australia is the best first world country. Sorry you're triggered Ahmed, maybe you should return to the Middle East?

>bring in gay marriage law
>bring in sharia law
>muslims kill gays
>deport muslims for killing gays
>mfw

Not full of faggots.

Just full of people who dont give a shit and want a non-issue to go away. Every time you say no... they will just regroup and go again next year. Then again and again and again.

The right thing happened. Let the faggots I-do. Whatever. Now we can focus on important things.

>Just full of people who dont give a shit and want a non-issue to go away
This, I think Pink said it best in that 60 minutes interview from last month.
youtu.be/OnXd2TPkm_A?t=8m34s

They could already get "married" dumbass, the vote was literally just so gay/lesbian partners would have ownership rights on their children, tax and a few other legal benefits they were without before. Get over yourself cunt.

excellent. our plan to keep rightard amerifats and iranian imams out is working.

Aussie faggot here expected this result despite voting against it.

plebicite was to get moral support to change the word man and women to people so that all can get married.

Granted its a pandoras box just watch, fucken gay fags don't even represent the 1% of the statistics.

Im just offended that Turnbull wasted 100 million on this shit. Gutless faggot should have read the tea leaves and just legalised it the easy way... like the rest of the world did.

Labor are no better btw, they ducked and weaved when it was thier last turn.

What will it take for Australia to get decisive leadership?

move to australia to be with the rest of your kind OP

Sweden

because this

globalfreedommovement.org/the-dark-side-of-the-same-sex-marriage-plebiscite/

>tin foil hat shit

No one cares

Howard is still alive, we could bring him back for a spell

brazil gay

thats exactly the problem.

You know there was so much other political big business shit going on in the background. It was a complete cover-up non issue that lefties in fucken every state spazzed out over fuck them I really hope it gets blocked again and again.

>gays being allowed to marry will change marriage for everyone
Why are conservatards so mentally-retarded?

Well now you can join them. Its done.

Care about something that matters.

>I really hope it gets blocked again and again.
Lol I can't wait to see your tears when it finally passes. Not even gay, just like watching retards get triggered.

You've only just found out?

you didn't even read it. libtard

>big difference between gays and faggots
Stop normalizing faggotry.
A fag is a fag no matter what.

I did.
>herpa derp gays getting married will allow a million tumblr genders to be recognised byt he gubbermint and also letting consenting adults marry will lead to pedophiles being legalised

Fucking retard.

top reply user. really told me what to think.

You stupid cunt, you should kill yourself, take some pills - why not take a couple of boxes of Panadol ?

Ok. Keep caring about faggots getting married. That will be good use of your time

ayy illuminati 9/11 fagggot kill yourself LOL

Im not even 'murican.
I dont care about what retards do in the colonies, just leave the old world out of your buttsecks orgies.
Also enjoy your aids fagboi.

Lay off the weed m8. Its damaging your brain

because you dont care about them getting married? BIGGIT! RACIST!

A Muslim country, they won't put up with this faggotry

I couldnt give a fuck what they do. Its none of my business and doesnt affect my life one bit.

Unless you have some insight as to how a couple of poofs can change my world?

Both.

You seem rather butthurt, kid. Did mommy and daddy not give you much attention?

seriously though, you have no idea what you are talking about. you are acting on an assumption and you are just assuming im just a crazy tin foil hatter for linking to an article.

you skim read the article. didn't actually read it or into the topic further. You provided no real tangible counter reasons as to why those arguments are just crazy conspiracies. just words about mental deficiencies.

oh fuck, if only we could have someone as decisive as Howard.

Shame he was booted out because of industrial relations reforms & also not being willing to retire because he foresaw shitty leadership.

Unfortunately mate our government will never focus on the important things..

I dont give a shit, If i had it my way marriage wouldnt have anything to do with the law anyway, and if gays wanted marriage it would be taken up within the religious institutions not the law.

Then I would add a seperate law for tax subsidies etc. for couples with children to help prevent single parents raising children etc without the use of marriage

You're the one believing in conspiracy theories, lol.

>seriously though, you have no idea what you are talking about.
>proceeds to post about letting legal adults marry is some JOOWESH CONSPEERACY to legalise pedophilia

The only thing I'm worried about is what the leftards will focus on next. In 'Murica they seem to be pushing for pedophile acceptance more and more. Give them an inch and they take a mile

Anyone see that school shooting again?

Wait sorry, wrong country.

I cant even...

Seriously. Lay off the weed m8. Its changing you

thats right. you cant even.
btw. i dont smoke anything.

also dont drink the tap water man. its turning the frogs gay. especially people in this thread herp derp lul 420

>h-he has a point
>quick change the subject
GG well played

What? Americunt here and idk what you're talking about. Closest I've heard is pushing for non-offending pedos to be able to not get killed for their thoughts and be able to get psych help without fear of being attacked/outted for something they haven't done.

Oh god please tell me that's a woman

Have fun not making a difference on here Sup Forumsiggots, I've got dicks to suck.

Dumb redneck, pedos are always pushing for pedo-acceptance. Just because they latch onto other things doesn't mean the other things cause pedo-acceptance.

Americans are retarded.

I think the whole thing was a waste of money for the general public but an amazing display of distraction by the Lib government.

They where copping alot of heat over the fuck up of the NBN and cutting penalty rates for the lowest income owners in the country, so they organise the plebiscite an overly complicated national survey over what is essentially a non issue but is so polarising to ensure maximum coverage. It allows the government to appear progressive and understanding while also doing everything in their power to delay actually amending any of the laws.

So everyone is upset/celebrating the obvious conclusion of poll of the people, mind you the next step is arranging a committee to examine and discuss who should be on the committee that actually looks into the results before they also take their time in writing up a suggestion for ammendments based off the results, which will then back and forth in the lower house as they argue over wording of the documentation before it eventually makes it to a proper bill only for a sudden shift where the numbers are brought into question and a recount is required etc etc.

TLDR version
The plebiscite is about deflecting heat for several months by moving and talking a lot without actually going anywhere or doing anything. And being praised for it.

>he has a point
Where?

No

You're good.
Get off Sup Forums if you can no longer tell female from male anymore.

Even gays hate trannies

Not a burger, also, funny you say that yet news media outlets had dozens of articles about pedo-acceptance on huffpost, cnn etc. until the Milo Yiannopolous scandal and they enmasse deleted those articles. Few months later when the whole thing was over, they are slowly back at it bringing in articles about accepting pedos or saying they are misunderstood

>SJW sites are the general population and government
Wew lad

They have an influence on it

WEW LAD

I wouldn't want to be with a woman that is ok being with a man who fucks men.

You should try an African or middle Eastern country, they share your hatred of freedom and liberty.

Destroy the welfare state and have anyone who claims oppression because of skin colour , sexualities/identities etc executed

You're a serious person with serious ideas. Try running for office.

He'd fit in with the likes of Clive Palmer and Pauline Hanson.

He already stated his point, learn how to read cuck.

Meant for

He doesn't have a point and retards who use buzzwords like you are to be ignored.

Move to like Sweden or look up the place with the fastest wifi, or Antarctica you get paid during taxes to live there. Sup Forums

sooo much stupid

I was actually a member of the Victorian arm of the Bob Katter's Australia Party.