Ask a youtube content creator with 2m+ subs anything

Ask a youtube content creator with 2m+ subs anything

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2v6kqeXdu_Q
youtube.com/watch?v=Wtck2V0S7Ck
youtube.com/watch?v=SmeNjZIdIkk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

how much do you make each month ...moneywise

I fucking hate Tina from Bobs Burgers. I hope that mother fucker dies in a fire. FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK. STUPID FUCKING NIGGER.

What's your channel?

Why aren't you doing this bullshit on redditt you low tier fagtron?
Huge fan btw

Why do I have delusions of grandeur?

around 20-40k USD depending on the number of views

Fuck I have 1mil and only make like 4k

Might reveal if I get drunk enough

fuck reddit

You're either past your threshold of depression or are psychopathic

What are you drinking?

>youtube content creator
>content creator
really? what a massive faggot you are.

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Molson Canadian

numbers don't lie

how much do you make, nigger
what kind of """content"""

see I record myself playing games

When can we expect leaked nudes of you?

probably a faggot Faze member

It feel great having the power to create a shitstorm by uploading one nude and while not tempted to do it, I do laugh at the majority of my subscribers freaking out over it. FUCKING FANTASTIC

when did you hit 2 mil and did you do a video on it

would u check this out
youtube.com/watch?v=2v6kqeXdu_Q

What's the name of your channel I'd sub

Not Faze. They seem cool individually but damn they look like a bunch of fuckboys on cam. Probably like me tbh. This fuckboy attitude sells.

i don't doubt your words,
i call you a faggot for calling yourself "content creator".

you reacting with a kinda unrelated "but muh subs" to that just proves my point of you being a show-off and a busybody.

What's the name of your channel and what's the content?

I got my gf to rake in the money when the reply girl thing was booming. It was hilarious. Film her in a bra and later put some random viral video in the corner...

How did you reach 2mil?

Did you happen by chance to produce a viral video, or did you just work a lot and produce a lot of co tent, or did you do market research?

gamegrumps?

Pic for attention to question.

Dope vid man. Word of advice, don't shill your videos here. Negative comments and dislikes DO affect your initial face value and can cripple your start up

he said nigger during a stream

Dan, just know I love you . Pet Matilda for me

have you had sex with Stephen Suptic?

ok

I play games, might reveal later

None of my videos have gone viral, but they have trended outside north america/europe which i find hilarious. I produced a lot until I hooked an audience. My market research was watching what other "game-play" youtubers did and got the gist of the "showmanship" over a couple videos

Do you also stream?

>Word of advice, don't shill your videos here

>I play games, might reveal later

wtf Sam Hyde have you already managed to buy a new identity after the latest shooting? You work fast

Where do you think YouTube is headed in the future?

Yo how should i go about transitioning into more personality-based content? I think i need to come up with a show setup akin to Bad Unboxing, Content Cop or like Yesterday I Asked You.
youtube.com/watch?v=Wtck2V0S7Ck
Right now i've been making memes for about 3 months and it's going quite well. What should my next step be?

TotalBiscuit, how's it been? Haven't watched one of your vids in a while

That was for people/person interested in my identity. If I wanted to shill a video, i'd have done so in the OP you illiterate.

How the fuck do I tag my videos properly so they get some exposure and don't get lost in sea of shit? Most of them are getting like 800 views, I make music btw.

did you stop subbotting at 100k or 500k?

woah. 2 million? that's great. it just means you're a professional cock sucking prostitute ... but getting paid FAR LESS.

800 views at most I should add, excluding the very old videos when youtube was working properly.

I've done some experimenting with videos on my own, and studied the Game Theorist and a few others who REALLY know how to game the algorithm, and it seems to me like you need a category then a title and then a message like:

PUBG: Most autistic child ever! (Gone wrong)

It seems to catch the algorythm perfectly. After this, try adding some basic phrases in your description, and really try to force yourself to write as many tags as you can. In the end, if your thumbnail is good, your title is good, and you're doing decent work with the algorithm, your content will speak for itself.

>when youtube was working properly.
hahahahaha. oh yeah, just blame youtube for your shit-tier efforts.

listen dude, I'm a wagecuck aswell but at least I'm not salty someone is more sucessfull than me.

if youtube is working properly explain how shit like this is okay
youtube.com/watch?v=SmeNjZIdIkk while actual content creators get demonetized or restricted for using a copyrighted picture (minding fair use policy) or simply get deleted.

Pretty funny vid. From what I've seen, you either have to be extremely talented in animation or really push out hilarious ideas/scenarios which all depends on your creativity. A good example is an0nymooose who manages both and by watching his SFM vids, you can recognize they share a certain branding/creative signature which separates his video to others.

But that's if you want to continue the animation path. It will be tough, but your content wont be bland and get scrutinized like reaction/game-play vids which tbh, is the easy way to it.

If you have a good personality on cam, DO RECORD YOURSELF. Try it out, it's hard to tell unless you give it a shot in the comfort of your own home.

If you have no set audience, start by trying a bit of everything out until you see some results. You can always create multiple styles of content but that changes as your channel grows and you'll have to settle with your most popular vids if revenue is the main thing on mind.

Why does daddy hit mommy?

Tag honestly because manipulating tags get caught out quick if you want to make this a career. I don't create music for a living so I can't tell you your next step, however I can say that you need to work on branding/self branding and get on social media if you want to make it in this day and age. Being anonymous doesn't make you money.

thanks for bumping the thread

Daddy is a drunk and mommy is a slut and an unfit mother

Says the dude not posting his channel link

Whats your channel name :3 prob le mua a big fan

Any creator with a brain knows not to advertise on Sup Forums, especially Sup Forums

For now i'm just going to build a platform, a brand, and a community, since making money off YouTube is a rickety path at best.

Also for the future i just need to find a good vehicle for my comedic writing. Up until now it's mostly been through simple picture-to-picture animations, but i might try to buy a webcam and involve myself with it, perhaps for short skits or reaction shots or so, it's probably an easy way to make myself unique.

But yeah thanks fam, good words

also LIKE AND SUBSCRIBE AND JOIN MY SWORDS AND SANDALS 2 GIVEAWAY XDDD

Any good marketer maximizes his reach. There is no bad publicity

Not when you're drunk browsing.
>There is no bad publicity
This is what you tell yourself after you've ruined your brand

what's it like making content for a dying media outlet?

pewdiepie was browsing a ylyl thread many times

How is it dying?

Brilliant because i'm making money

ok

Let's see how well Battlefront 2 does

pyrocynical is that you ? :3

i'm sure he browses Sup Forums too, probably some others like Sup Forums, but only normies browse Sup Forums

can you tell me... what would the correct ignition timing be on a 1955 Bel Air Chevrolet, with a 327 cubic-inch engine and a four-barrel carburetor?

Sheeeit bro thats more than i make a month and i actually work for a living

Fuck it might be him, pyro had 2mil
He msseems like the kind of cunt who would lurk here

How long until you finally admit that broscience is a dead meme?

Everything posed here is fictious.

Kek