My girl is pregnant

My girl is pregnant

Pic related, yes shes hot but is my life over

Post more

Is your life over? No. Is the life you're accustomed to over? Yes.

pull a nigger and get the fuck out of there.

Have you ever heard of an abortion? Or a flight of stairs?

My girl told me shes pregnant too. Shes taking the abortion pill monday.

Get the abortion lay out all the reasons why you're not ready for this. Drive home the fact that you love her and you want to create a future with her but you can't sustain such a life without getting a proper job and having a home.

Sell the idea that you're madly in love but you can not financially sustain the relationship, followed by the fact that the kid would have a stunted start.

> I was in the same situation but still dating gf after she took the pill

The pill doesn't work my dude. Fuckin friend of mine's mom tried it several times with him and it never worked. Go find a rusty coathanger.

Sorry for the reddit spacing but its fucked OP I freaked the fuck out so hard I nearly passed out when I found out I was in the same situation. At the end of the day its up to her but remember here is the simple layout.

>Tell her you're happy and sad
>for every negative thing you say 4 positives must follow
>Money, Job, Housing, Education for the child and her are near impossible to secure.
>Promise you'll be by her side love her be extra stupid fucking nice to her the next couple of weeks.
>Sell that love so hard
>if she pills you gotta plan it out for a couple of months but ultimately your relationship will fail
>live with the guilt knowing you dodge the change of life and you're still alive playing vijeo geams at 20

Is he deformed and/or stupid? That's funny as fuck.

do it for the love.

>for every negative thing you say 4 positives must follow
-i hate the fucking baby
+trump is president
+hitler did nothing wrong
+your tits won't fall apart
+your stomach stays tight
like this?

pregananant?

how old are you dude?

A real nigga would cunt punt the bitch into next week, and dissapear.

What are you waiting for?

>Newfags these days
Literally right click and search image on google

Here’s what you do: dump her. The only reason she’s going to have that baby is if she thinks it will make you stay. Make it 100% clear to her that you’re not going to whether she has an abortion or not. She’ll get rid of it, trust me.
Here’s what you do: jumper. The only reason she’s going to have that baby is if she thinks it will make you stay. Make it 100% clear to her that you’re not going to whether she has an abortion or not. She’ll get rid of it, trust me.

PS: check em

dude fuck it that is not your gf

Is she cool though?

the one on pic is a turkish fitness / style blogger /ig girl

Only if you decide to stick around, just bounce bruh fuck that baby nonsense they are loud shit machines.

This, did it twice.

dunno if ur still here but no hes not deformed or stupid. I mean he is really tall and lanky with a huge nose but honestly his whole family is like that lol.

ah, following in your father's footsteps

.gg/RkUD3y9

How about ya man the fuck up and take responsibility. Stop being a pussy and be a father to your child

if youre white have it, we need more

This pretty much