Hey lads. It's been about 2 years since I came out to my somewhat christian parents...

Hey lads. It's been about 2 years since I came out to my somewhat christian parents. It took them some time to come around and reverse their religious brainwashed bullshit but now they're fine with it. But I feel like it's time to fully be open about who I am and what my life is like. I want to come out as a bottom to my family but I don't know how to bring it up? Any tips? Homophobic douches will be ignored

Your family has the right to be disappointed, enjoy hell, faggot.

They already know you take dick Up the ass, No need to traumatize them further

That is unnecessary information. That would just cause more conflict you dumb faggot.
Are you 12?

Being a bottom isn't more gay than being a top. Unless your family talks openly about sex sometimes, there's no point in mentioning it.

I doubt they're actually fine with it. Chances are, they talk shit about you behind your back.

Why? What could they possibly gain by knowing that. They know you are gay and that's enough. You gonna tell them how big your asshole is. Or how you like your dick jerked while you are fucked? People don't share that information with their parents. That'd be like a straight person telling their parents that they like their wife on top.

This, really.
Just remember:
>time flies when you're a faggot

Why do they need to know the intricacies of your sex life? Thats not normal.
Why do they even need to know your sexuality?
Is this a cry for attention, did they not validate you enough as a kid?
Go live your own life.

Bait.

Also saged.

>Go to movie night at parents house.
>Movie is Pirates of the Carribean
>Attractive pirate on screen.
>"That pirate can dig my treasure"

Dude, your family doesn't need to know about your sex life, that is not a normal conversation. I don't go around telling my parents that I prefer doggy style.

>>time flies when you're a faggot
kek, I rember that one

2 Texts:
>My bf does the drillin
>And I enjoy the fillin

Why do you faggots want to tell everyone everything? Ever tried just shutting the fuck up for once?

Erm okay? When I bring home a boyfriend to meet my parents they'd obviously be shocked if I didn't tell them I was gay. In a heteronormative society like ours people like to avoid thinking about gay sex or somehow see it as less intimate or fulfilling as straight sex.

Coming out as a top/bottom/vers/etc is empowering. It lets people know you're proud of who you are. At this point in my life I honestly don't give a shit what anyone thinks. But I'd like to at least open up a bit more to my parents about my sexuality. Straight guys talk about it ALL THE TIME and it's just seen as a "boys will be boys" type thing and laughed off. But the second a gay person opens up it's shunned. That needs to change and I want to help change it.

>Brunch
>Surrounded by the ones you love
>Everyone is dressed nice and chatting
>Having a great time.
>Sipping Mimosas
>"My boy puss hurts"

are you really on Sup Forums looking for social equality
you do realize this is where 98% of white people use "nigger" and "faggot" in the same sentence in half of their posts right

You've already told them you're gay, why do you need to explain your preferred sexual positions?

Should your parents empower themselves by your mother explaining she rides your dad all the time while he lays there twisting his nips?

Wtf is wrong with you?

>Family reunion
>You bring macho boyfriend
>Boyfriend is in charge of grill
>Yelling
>"How'd you want your sausage"
>"You know I take it between my buns"

If you think they care about the way you take dick, you're wrong. They haven't cared about you since you told them you were a faggot.

why do you faggots always need to make your family uncomfortable. thay already accepted you as a faggot, now it's a must that they know you only take it in the ass. I have never told any of my sexual fetishes to my parents, why would you?

this are hilariuos