Overhear someone say ween is for intellectuals

>overhear someone say ween is for intellectuals
>"YOU FUCKED UP YOU FUCKIN' NAZI WHORE"

Yeah, sounds like a real band for the educated.

sounds like the kind of rec room gigglefritzes who enjoy telling a good nigger joke when the audience is sophisticated enough desu

>overhear someone say john maus is for intellectuals
>OH MY GRANDMAS PEED HER PANTS AGAIN, OH MY GRANDMAS PEED HER PANTS

Yeah, sounds like a real artist for the educated.

>overhear someone say kanye west is for intellectuals
>KEEP IT 300, LIKE THE ROMANS

>overhear someone say xxxtentacion is for intellectuals
>*sodomizes girlfriend with a barbecue fork*

>overhear someone saying The Residents is for intellectuals
>THE SHIP IS SINKING THE SHIP IS SINKING AAAUAUAUAUGH

>overhear someone say King Crimson is for intellectuals
>"CAT FOOD CAT FOOD CAT FOOD AGAIN"

>overhear someone say psy is for intellectuals
>AAAAAAAAAYYYYYY, SEXY LAYDAY. OP. OP. OP. OP. OPPAN GANGNAM STYLE

>God Ween Satan--The Oneness [Twin/Tone, 1990]
>*bomb*

>The Pod [Shimmy-Disc, 1991]
>*bomb*

>Pure Guava [Elektra, 1992]
>It's to the half-credit of these Bucks County wise guys that the studio amenities of their major-label debut impel them toward fucked-up sounds, which come hard, rather than fucked-up songs, which they write without thinking (and how). But I don't buy the claim that they'll do anything for a laugh. Ever since they went on about pussy for nine minutes (good idea) in a Princey blues-minstrel drawl (bad one), I've assumed they were the kind of rec-room gigglefritzes who enjoy a good nigger joke when they're sure their audience is sophisticated enough to enjoy it. And to be perfectly honest, I don't hear one of those here. C+

>Chocolate and Cheese [Elektra, 1994]
>"Spinal Meningitis (Got Me Down)" *choice cut*

>12 Golden Country Greats [Elektra, 1996]
>*bomb*

>overhear someone say zappa is for intellectuals
>WHY DOES IT HURT WHEN I PEEEE

>overhear someone say Xiu Xiu is for intellectuals
>"THIS IS THE WORST VACATION EVER! I AM GOING TO CUT OPEN YOUR THROAT WITH A- AAAAAAAAAAAA!!!"

Really sounds like something that requires advanced cognitive abilities.

>eavesdropping
plebs

NOT EVEN FIT FOR A HORSE

Shitgau

Did it trigger your precious little alt-right feelings, Sup Forums?

>taking a b8
>generalizing that hard
>not knowing that even Ween has done racial humor
You have to have just been linked this website

Nobody has ever said Ween is for intellectuals you dumb faggot.

>overhear someone say Rush is for intellectuals
>this entire hot mess

>being this butthurt about a flippant alt-right joke
you've been detected and dissected, Sup Forumstard

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Ween. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical listener's head. There's also Gene's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Ween truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Dean's existencial catchphrase "I'M WAVING MY DICK IN THE WIND," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Ween's genius unfolds itself on their record players. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a Boognish tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

I did you motherfucking cunt. Ween is the smartiest group to ever exist, only someone with a highschool degree could understand them.

You made this just in time, thanks.