I woke up at 5 am in intense pain and my right testicle is almost double the size of the other...

I woke up at 5 am in intense pain and my right testicle is almost double the size of the other, i cant move it or touch it because it hurts so bad. Whats wrong with me

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epididymitis
youtube.com/watch?v=92u08Wmtxwk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

pics or gtfo

pics

Probably testicular torsion. Go to the emergency room immediately, because you need surgery to turn it back to its right position. If you don't, you'll need surgery anyway to amputate it.

pic if possible..maybe hernia

Dude testicular torsion, you need a hospital quick can kill or lose balls

u need to cum

you inhaled nerve gas in your sleep.
you're going to die of eternal bleeding.

you're gonna have to chop that sucker off, boi

Hernia.

This user is right.
Medicfag here, and you probably do have testicular torsion. Get to the hospital right now. Call an ambulance if you cant drive yourself.

>eternal bleeding
Dumbass its internal

>being this new

but what if it bleeds foreber?

BOI DIDN'T I FUGGIN TELL YOU IT WAS NO NUT NOVEMBER? AND YOU DIDN'T LISTEN!!

Could also be epididymitis. I came home from work one day and found one of my testicles at least double the normal size, and that's what it turned out to be. Not dangerous, just uncomfortable. Mine is chronic and happens a few times a year, but yes, get it checked to rule out torsion.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epididymitis

youtube.com/watch?v=92u08Wmtxwk

Sounds like as other people have said testicular torsion. I had it once, thought it'd go away and it didn't had to have my nut amputated. Didn't even let me keep it in a jar. Go to the ER user

Medfag here; one ball cancer, trust me

Squeeze it until you faint

Mumps

Squeezing it is probably how how he got here in the first place