When was yor childhood?

When was yor childhood?

Core millenium culture. Born january 89

Core Millennial, but I enjoyed most of the shit of Early Millennial too.

We had the best fucking childhood ever. Still going to play outside, discovering the wonders of vidyas and the internet, not being worried by some sandniggers flying planes against buildings, and no recession or crisis at all.

It will never come back.

Cor millennial to early Gen Z

I was born in '96 but I recognize most of the core millennial column and it tapers off from there.

Gen Z is fucking cancer.

Early to Core Millennial, dec 89

TMNT, Beavus & Butthead, Batman and pogs is what I remember best from my early childhood.

Fuck yea! Gargoyles

Core millennial masterrace '86.

Miss the early christmas holidays spent playing FF9 on PS1.
Now it's all gone forever. If only I could get back to those days, even if that meant I'd forget everything I lived for until the present moment, including pussy, finishing school and everything, I still would gladly turn back.

Some of it Gen z is good. Sym bionic Titan and young justice were good shows.

Oh yeah i remember metroid prime on my famecube

.gg/RkUD3y9

Virus

You and me both man....
For me it was ff7 though

Thats me

So basically i live in austria but i originate from bosnia. I still can remember my snes and donkey kong country, super mario cart, judge dredd and stuff like that. Shit was cash. Then alter on i got a playstation one (the small one) with galerians, good game. Later on my sister ran away from home and i got the same time tomb raider 4 (i think) at the beginning there was a part where you have to jump at tiles in a specific order otherwise you may die or fail. Man i hated that level. Later on my neighbors were turkish guys and one of them was deaf and mute. We showed each other our games and we swapped a game. He got tombraider wich i didnt like that much, and he gave me a game called final fantasy VII. The rest is history. Also can remember putting the tombraider cd into an ordinary disc player and listening to all the tracks and conversations.

Still have final fantasy on my android with ulation. Still rocks

Early/core millenial, born January 1990

Gen Z doesn't dictate the trends dipshit, millenials do. You are mindblowingly retarded, yes you are correct 12 year olds decide what is cool as opposed to young adults, yes that makes a lot of sense.

But that doesn't mean the era can't be cancerous

Too bad that's not what he said retard

Also Millennials weren't making "cancerous" early-Z stuff like Hannah montana and Johnny Test, Gen X made those.

2000-2017

Where's cyberchase in the late-mill section

(1990)
The technology level of our childhood was beautiful. We got that classic outside and play childhood mixes with some tremendous video game consoles for breaks and then computers have just goning wild. I remember picking pc parts out of the trash to build pcs. That was the life.

dude.

Early millenial, aug -80.

Born in 74, third world shithole. Never had a videogame until 12yo when got a atari2600. Just play outside with kites, football and some hunting or fishing. No computer or internet until college. No cell phoneeither.

This guy looks whack

Core but I know and recognize a lot of the late too bc i have 3 younger siblings

late milen/early gen z

Wouldn't 86 be early?

It depends if you consider 1986 mid 80s or late 80s.

Early 2000s

HA! Implying I'm even on that chart

Not on that chart. Born late '75. I think that makes me some kind of Gen Xer.

I'd say 80-83 early 84-86 mid and 87-89 late

Before 1990.

1992 here

Early-mid 80’s.

Yeah, I dont know why I still come here either. 11 years ago this site was fun. Now its just a bad habit.

You don't even pedobike

Gen X reporting in.

Core/Late Millenial.
Born Jul 95

Jesus Christ, you only go back to 2000.
My childhood was in the mid ‘70s to the mid ‘80s.

I'd say I'm Late Millennial culture/Gen Z Culture. I was born in '99 so it fits up.

late millenial culture born in 97

Core to late millennial. My family was poor so I had no choice with stuff like this.

so...you mean this thread doesn't apply to you? you need to report this thread to the mods. it violates the global rule that all threads have to be relevant to all people.

Core/late millenial

Kys fucking babyboomer

Millennial leader here.
Born: January 1982
Shit was cash. We were the first to mess with computers as consumers. Had a PC in 1988 played Ye Ar Kung-Fu till the lights went out. Stuck in a hospital bed with a computer is legit fun. I had a snes and a gameboy. TMNT and tetris paperboy and Viking Heroes. So many good games. The time to play them all got shorter and shorter until it's like trying to read wikipedia today or watch all of youtube now. Games keep getting released. I digress. Gaming rocks