What the fuck is wrong with indians and indian men...

what the fuck is wrong with indians and indian men? They are all creepy rapists who are desperate to have sex with white women. Also, 50% of indians don't even use indoor toilets, that is, they shit outdoors in the street or in a field. WTF?

CreepyIndianMen.com

THEN STOP HAVING SO MANY CHILDREN, YOU PARASITES!!!

we need to EXTERMINATE indians now!

at least they are not violent and cancerous like sandniggers,who like to run over the culture and thoughts of the countris they invade like viruses

true but they are still subhumans

you're gonna exterminate them for shitting in their own country? I mean, if they were shitting at your lawn sure, but hey man, take a chill pill.

THANK YOU for posting this one!

i will exterminate them for existing on our planet

Must read

As far as I know it has something to do with the caste system. The majority of the people shitting outdoors live in rural areas. The government has tried to build them outhouses, but it requires emptying periodically, or at least manual labour involving feces. They believe that touching feces is a job for the lowest people in the caste system, the untouchables. So by doing their job you effectively become an untouchable. They're avoiding stigma from their community by not doing it.
Why they're creeps online is still a mystery

i am posting all of these pics on my blog in upcoming posts

could say the same since americans breed down syndrome induced retards

even retarded rednecks know how to use indoor toilets though

Even cats bury their own shit

exterminate feminismistic white privilage first you cuck seeking beta-fag pig

LMAO

WTF? Are you illiterate?

"Meatballs"

Extra spices in the curry

jesus christ...

Yum

... and here's the chaser

this is indonesia. not india

lmao

Indonesian are like nigga indian

What about this one?

indonesia is a nice country

india is worse than africa, even.

shoot that bastard in the head

such UGLY women

Indians got the worst skin color, that dirty fucking brown, almost black. they seem to be always dirty, probably are lol

you know its way wierder to shit on a toilet right ?

the human body is made to shit healthy in the indian way.

just cause stuff is accepted by a bigger % of humanity doesnt make it natural or right/wrong

so basically all indians are street shitters
all Asians are chik dumb drivers
all blacks are niggers
all arabs are sand niggers
all whites are smelly, down syndrome induced, dumbfarts

the world is a beautiful place

>You accepted Shah's request
wtf

>the human body is made to shit healthy in the indian way.

On the street?!?

is no nationality spared?

sure padoo paloop, but walking over a literal field of shit isnt healthy either

well they can do the squatting posture ON a toilet too

actually, squatting while shitting feels way better imo. but i still poo in the loo tho.

or were ever. its only since the 1600's or something they shit on toilets.

delhi is the most polluted city on earth

remind me to never visit india and try any of their street cooking.

im an indian, and i have sex with european women and american women before, and yes ive used the toilet all my life and im always clean and im concerned about my surroundings.

i found many whites to be disgusting more than black people or Asians are. this thread just spreads immaturisim and general hate for indians.

indians beat america by financial and buisness standards, more ethically compulsive and are the supporting leads in most of the highest companies.

While america kisses chinas ass for corperate materials and iphones, india has done most of the IT achievements and mechanical achievements

the only greatest thing ive seen americans do is eat burgers and win old wars that they keep crying like babies in every argument

Holy shit this thread my fucking sides

Hey man, how you doing?iam typing from india,i came say "I can fuck your filthy white fat mom in a blink of an eye alpha man...

LOL pls moar like this

why isnt indian street shitting considered an eco-crime???? fucking green peace and peta should get busy cleaning that shithole up

ridiculous its neither healthy nor bad for you.

if a dog shits in the park its not unhealthy if you step in it.

I WILL FUCKING RAPE YOUR MOM AND THEN PUT A BULLET THRU HER HEAD!!!!

nope even whites get rekt

has to be fake right?

>IT achievements
OK, and thanks so much for calling me up to tell me I have a virus and offering to help.

we have to cooperate with indians in my job. They always take huge amounts of time and then tell us it's our fault. We always have to clean up their mess.

???

and indians get hired because the CEO wants to hire cheap labor instead of white people

Found the 13 year old

I refuse to believe this is real

We have laws to prevent people leaving dog shit on the ground. And those are dogs, if some person was found pinching a loaf on the ground in public they would be arrested.
Interesting that you rank Indians with dogs though.

holey fucking kek

Hail king fuck off

Agreed,
Outdoor toilets like the ones used all across europe and rural usa are disgusting, and having sex with white women is disgusting, and shitting even when you dont gave access to a proper toilet and bidet is disgusting. India should hold their shit until the country imports better appliances.

www.RapeyAmericans.com
www.PsychoAmericans.com
www.MentallyillArmedAmericans.com

Ok, that made me laugh alot.

Where's the bobs burgers copypasta when you need it.

yea, and they perform exactly as could be expected from cheap shitty labour

I remember back in the late 90's during my "Western Civilization" history class, we watched a video about India. They just shit anywhere and wash themselves in the same river they dump their dead into. No big deal. That is just their culture. Smearing cow piss all over yourself is just their culture.

I argued with my history teacher that this is not ok and they are disgusting animals. Off to the principles office I went. I can't even imagine the brainwashing going on 20 years later about how muslims are all wonderful people.

>india has done most of the IT achievements and mechanical achievements

you dumb fucks biggest achievement is using a telephone.

im an indain and i confirm this fag should be killed

>we need (i need) (for some strange reason)
>to exterminate a billion and a half ppl in another country ill never go to

Ok then, you go ahead and get started on that, and see how far you get. We’ll wait.

you're probably just like him you curry eating smelly nigger

no, their biggest achievement is keeping those fucking victorian trains up and running somehow

Indians are just asian niggers but with curry.

Apparently, this one is made up. The old guy is his father who has arthritis or something.

your biggest achievement is feminism, trump and fidget spinners

basically cancer

Ill fuck you while you shit in your mom's carpet you autisitic Lil fuck

your sense of smell is fucked up by all that feet smelling your doing user, but i can see you aren't afraid to show it

i worked in an upper end restaurant, i can confirm that even they fucking rocekt scientists are disgusting, they eat like animals, loud and they look unkept

welcome to Sup Forums, where no race is spared and every white person is butt hurt by someones skin colour