Is there any way to take away their right to vote?

Is there any way to take away their right to vote?

Real talk for once.

It would solve everything.

youtube.com/watch?v=1kxTW7s516s

>these level of delusion from trumpfags

Topkek

There's nothing you can solve, your nation has always been and will continue to be the mother of everyhing that is degenerate, be it from democrats or Republicans.

Off yourself trumpfag, get out if your basement first before you have any 'real talk', cuckskin

Depending on the state, you could get them convicted of felonies.

Who, women? Unfortunately, now that they have the right to vote, they can just vote against any amendment taking their votes away. We're pretty much fugged.

TEN

FEET

HIGHER

> white male lol
> while being white

God these people are idiots.

It's like people want to have their lives ruined and become memes. Why would you do anything like this with cameras around?

Another war.

You could also let Islam take over. It's a mixed bag I know, but in the long run it won't include women's suffrage.

>"burritos burritos tacos burritos"

Its like hes trying to tell us something.

Make sure you bribe your local druglord so you get to keep your head and stay out of our news. Every time one of you beaners winds up dismembered in a bus on the side of the road, trumps gets more votes.

Republicans will win this election, people will remember that every Republican presidency in recent history has sucked ass, Democrats will win next election, rinse repeat

Convince them to formally give up their US citizenship to show that they are "global citizens"

>spics talking about degeneracy

we should just fucking conquer you beaner shits and force you across the canal

getting tired of you faggots real quick

You should be able to pass a test which will prove that you can make a decision based off of logic and not emotion.

>he couldn't stop himself from shitposting memes
God damn those autism levels are over the roof

Nice meme

You aren't willing to kill anyone because you're too comfortable, so no.

All you are is mildly irritated.

Do what you've always done and use guns to solve your problems. Doesn't put out forests fires though.

Bolivian here
You're a stain to the Spanish society, BRs are somehow better than you faggots
Not to mention you fucking rats speak broken Spanish

No,I don't think so.
But you could set up a counting system that ignores woman votes.

The level of asspain in this post.

Get your hut ready, Paco. Pretty soon you're going to have a bunch of shit skin relatives looking for a place to stay.

Her autism is actually kind of cute.

Mexican here
You are a stain to the Spanish society, Mexicans and BRs are somehow better than you faggots
Not to mention you fucking rats speak spanish

How amp being asspained?

Keep in mind I'm replying to faggots who think they should righteously take the vote away from their countrymen.

Is there even a biggest strain of loser?

Peruvian here.

Lol, Bolivia. Aheheheh. top kek. Bolivia lel.

>Sup Forums does nothing but complain that the government is taking away their right to free speech
>Sup Forums demands the government silence anyone who says anything that disagrees with Sup Forums

>Is there even a biggest strain of loser?
anyone born in mexico

>free speech is equal to the right to vote

You know in the past there were requirements to vote you kek? Should we let all felons vote?

So,so brave

But women and blacks already score lower on tests that determine one's logical abilities. Racist and sexist much?

๓คllŞ คrē ງrēคt plค¢ēŞ t໐ Şh໐p; i ¢คຖ fiຖ໓ ēงērฯthiຖງ i ຖēē໓ นຖ໓ēr ໐ຖē r໐໐f. thē ๑นi¢k ๖r໐ຟຖ f໐x วน๓pŞ ໐งēr thē lคຊฯ ໓໐ງ. Şhē ໓i໓ hēr ๖ēŞt t໐ hēlp hi๓. hนrrฯ! thē riงēr Şt໐lē thē ງ໐໓Ş. thē ๖໐໐k iŞ iຖ fr໐ຖt ໐f thē tค๖lē. i ຟ໐นl໓ hคงē ງ໐ttēຖ thē pr໐๓໐ti໐ຖ, ๖นt ๓ฯ คttēຖ໓คຖ¢ē ຟคŞຖ’t ງ໐໐໓ ēຖ໐นງh. i ค๓ ¢໐นຖtiຖງ ๓ฯ ¢คl໐riēŞ, ฯēt i rēคllฯ ຟคຖt ໓ēŞŞērt. lคŞt fri໓คฯ iຖ thrēē ຟēēk’Ş ti๓ē i Şคຟ ค Şp໐ttē໓ Ştripē໓ ๖lนē ຟ໐r๓ Şhคkē hคຖ໓Ş ຟith ค lēງlēŞŞ liຊคr໓. thē ๓ฯŞtēri໐นŞ ໓iคrฯ rē¢໐r໓Ş thē ง໐i¢ē. ຟhคt ຟคŞ thē pērŞ໐ຖ thiຖkiຖງ ຟhēຖ thēฯ ໓iŞ¢໐งērē໓ ¢໐ຟ’Ş ๓ilk ຟคŞ fiຖē f໐r hน๓คຖ ¢໐ຖŞน๓pti໐ຖ… คຖ໓ ຟhฯ ໓i໓ thēฯ ໓໐ it iຖ thē firŞt plค¢ē!? ¢hē¢k ๖ค¢k t໐๓໐rr໐ຟ; i ຟill Şēē if thē ๖໐໐k hคŞ คrriงē໓. i rēคllฯ ຟคຖt t໐ ງ໐ t໐ ຟ໐rk, ๖นt i ค๓ t໐໐ Şi¢k t໐ ໓riงē. plēคŞē ຟคit ໐นtŞi໓ē ໐f thē h໐นŞē. thē ຟคงēŞ ຟērē ¢rคŞhiຖງ ໐ຖ thē Şh໐rē; it ຟคŞ ค l໐งēlฯ Şiງht. if ฯ໐น likē tนຖค คຖ໓ t໐๓คt໐ Şคน¢ē- trฯ ¢໐๓๖iຖiຖງ thē tຟ໐. it’Ş rēคllฯ ຖ໐t คŞ ๖ค໓ คŞ it Ş໐นຖ໓Ş. ๓ฯ ๓น๓ triēŞ t໐ ๖ē ¢໐໐l ๖ฯ Şคฯiຖງ thคt Şhē likēŞ คll thē Şค๓ē

Nice strawman. What is your rationale for not wanting the SJWs to vote? Because you don't agree with their opinions. Then what is the point in having a vote?

Mexibros aren't looking to take away someone's vite based on their opinion, so you are quite wrong my friend.

Get them convicted of a felony or committed against their will to a psych ward. Or maybe get #iherebyrenouncemyuscitizenship trending with some virtue-signalling outrage memes about how terrible America is.
>tfw