Black US Soldiers keep raping Japanese woman and Japan's Prime Minister is pissed and calling out Obama publicly while...

Black US Soldiers keep raping Japanese woman and Japan's Prime Minister is pissed and calling out Obama publicly while his is visiting the country.

It turns out Japanese woman what nothing to do with black men.

politico.com/story/2016/05/shinzo-abe-scolds-obama-223566

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0DW31upNEEg
youtube.com/watch?v=U9jajP3bi58
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1945_Katsuyama_killing_incident
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck me man we raped another one while I'm on leave from that piece of shit hellhole.
Now its gonna be restrictions and rape classes full fucking speed ahead when i go back tomorrow, god damnit.

Depending on how you read that sign it could mean no more base if we aren't raping their women

I love to see Obama and the media react to the Japanese requiring only white service men be stationed in Japan.

Typical niggers when trump wins we need to remove stations from countries were, in why the fuck should we help them if they aren't going to help us back.

wouldn't be surprised, with all the weebs.
gooks need some dick too

Why the fuck are you still in Japan?

do they specify black men?

Wait, is it really only black soldiers raping Japanese women or is this just another Sup Forums meme?

I'm insulted by the Japanese

They are spreading freedom.

>Japanese woman what nothing to do with black men

Of course not; the IQ discrepancy of Asians to Africans might as well be that of Aliens versus Apes. They're not even the same species.

NO NO RAPE BASE

>we need to remove stations from countries were, in why the fuck should we help them if they aren't going to help us back.

Good
We shall rent them to the russkis

Apparently not. Last rape was in 1995, three perps I'll let you guess their skin color. Also they had a cave of negroes on the island where black people stole women from the village to rape in caves.

>The Japanese are Whiter than Whites are.

The Jew fears the Samurai.

regardless of the seldom occurrence, it's always evil americans and shit

the japanese = niggers

The United States military only exists to line jewish pockets and bring sweeping nigger imperialism to the globe.

Every single member of the US military is a mass murdering nigger lover hellbent on blacking the planet. Don't fall for their bullshit when they try to chime in on threads here.

jesus christ another rape fuck "allegedly" 70% of them get covered up and paid compensation

why are muhreens such worthless shits

I have no way to prove this, but the Japanese threatened through diplomatic channels to close down US bases over gay marriage. I don't know how that got resolved.

fucking kek

They mind their own business and hate foreigners. Not really niggers

>Americans not all niggers

>implying Portugal is gonna decide shit
The EU would tug on our leash the second we so much as looked at Putin. Let's not embarrass ourselves here, m8.

Stop raping america-Kun.

It really annoying

There is no reason to have a base in Japan. They have their own fucking military. Fuck these welfare queens

It's always been niggers
Niggers are allowed to run rampant in the military

>no rape
>no base

No_gunz country gonna take it back? I'd like to see the katana wielding Otaku storming the streets together, combined weight of which would cause another earthquake on fukushima level.

Gun-b-gud

if by freedom you mean buttcheeks, then you are right.

>no rape, no base
So they want to be raped?

youtu.be/0DW31upNEEg

i saw a news story here the other day about white western women in korea and japan getting raped by dindus

Blacks in Japan get pissy cause they want nothing to do with them thus leading to rape.

>Also they had a cave of negroes on the island where black people stole women from the village to rape in caves.
I'm pretty sure there are doujins with that premise

we have Japan Defense Force not real army

Lived there for 13 years, it's almost always black men.

>shinzato
Other than that it's literally a walking Sup Forums meme

you lot manage enough of that on your own without the input of the odd drunk nigger

He was married to a japanese woman and took her last name

>Last rape was in 1995
NOPE guess again I also recall a murder or two since 2000

I understand what that guy in OP's pic meant but still kekked. Jap word order is near-exactly reverse that of Western languages.

One of their women was raped and murdered by a dindu

If they didnt complain, it would be cucked as fuck.

Maybe they should put up a better than they did in the 40s.

They have every right to be pissed off about it. And I do not understand why we simply must keep all these troops over there to begin with. Why is it somehow our job to keep them safe from the North Koreans or Chinese.

nothing wrong with being upset about it

but they can also think about what they're doing

>Implying woman aren't "comfort" woman

But you do have samurai, right?

How should we team up again if you dont build forces again?

I wish the military could only send white sailors to Japan. Niggers are the worst people ever.

>he thinks having bases on foreign soil is about helping other countries

Im going to need a source user.

No one is stopping you from building one. I doubt we would care. Just change your shitty cucked constitution and be done with it.

We should have pulled out of Japan long ago.

>Last rape was in 1995
A US military contractor just confessed to murdering a Japanese woman last week. Then there was the incident that triggered the Japan-wide curfew for USFJ which happened in or around 2012.

SAUCE NOW

>implying the Samurai were anything like the Jew

Tisk tisk, Burger. You fought on the wrong side of History and so did my Father. Get the fuck over it already.

Wtf kind of cuckery is that?!

Why don't the Japanese tell them that they can no longer have blacks in Japan?

That would be racist. However, the rapists have almost always turned out to be black.

>sincere condolences and deepest regrets
Why must politicians pretend they give a fuck? If I were nip president, what I'd want to hear is: 'that's a shame, we'll look into this and you guys [Japan] can oversee the investigation. If there's a regular crime being committed by U.S. marines stationed here, then there will definitely be changes'.

This is why we need Trump. I'm sick of lying politicians.

The problem is that US personnel commit VIOLENT crimes on an otherwise sleepy island. Japanese police are very passive until you piss them off. And every other year it seems, there is a rape, or sexual assault that happens, the base knee jerks a lockdown, lockdown is lifted and it happens again.

This. The Jews fear the Samurai.

youtube.com/watch?v=U9jajP3bi58

The contractor that raped a woman over there recently was already married to a jap. It's not our fault that japanese women don't know the dangers of black men.

>the odd drunk nigger

You niggers have been raping all over the world.

It was who sent the niggers squads into Germany.

How does the left justify that even non-whites hate niggers?

Good, get 'em out. World needs Trump yesterday

They shouldn't have lost World War 2 if they didn't want US Military occupation. We are legally required to maintain a military presence within Japan since we decommissioned their Allah Akbar-level kamikaze military.

This.
Tell them you don't want blacks stationed in Japan.

Your nigger in chief wouldnt allow that.

shut up province

>Not available in your country

Fuck merkel

Malls are great places to shop; I can find everything I need under one roof.
The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog.
She did her best to help him.
Hurry!
The river stole the gods.
The book is in front of the table.
I would have gotten the promotion, but my attendance wasn’t good enough.
I am counting my calories, yet I really want dessert.
Last Friday in three week’s time I saw a spotted striped blue worm shake hands with a legless lizard.
The mysterious diary records the voice.
What was the person thinking when they discovered cow’s milk was fine for human consumption… and why did they do it in the first place!?
Check back tomorrow; I will see if the book has arrived.
I really want to go to work, but I am too sick to drive.
Please wait outside of the house.
The waves were crashing on the shore; it was a lovely sight.
If you like tuna and tomato sauce- try combining the two. It’s really not as bad as it sounds.
My Mum tries to be cool by saying that she likes all the same things that I do.
Yeah, I think it's a good environment for learning English.
Lets all be unique together until we realise we are all the same.
I am happy to take your donation; any amount will be greatly appreciated.
I'd rather be a bird than a fish.
Tom got a small piece of pie.
Wow, does that work?
If the Easter Bunny and the Tooth Fairy had babies would they take your teeth and leave chocolate for you?
I was very proud of my nickname throughout high school but today- I couldn’t be any different to what my nickname was.
Where do random thoughts come from?
They got there early, and they got really good seats.
If I don’t like something, I’ll stay away from it.
I love eating toasted cheese and tuna sandwiches.

>that intro
Toppest kek

I heard even among the whites, the lowest of trailer trash gets sent to Okinawa while the educated superior corps are stationed in Germany. It's some old unwritten policy.

that's how I read it at first

I was discussing this with a friend recently. The transition I've been making intellectually once I discovered the effects of IQ and how it's more or less a nature thing, and hardly a Nurture thing... we began talking about ethics:

Obviously it's unethical for a government to use excessive force to overstep it's bounds and people should be left to operate in the market on their own and, while their may be some issues, things should work out more or less for the betterment of society. The problem is - people who are smart enough to come to that conclusion are the only people it's true for. Only people with a triple digit IQ are smart enough to act responsibly and ethically most of/all the time.

People with double digit IQs WANT the government to overstep it's bounds (Gibmedats, welfare, medicare, etc.). So then, the obvious solution is one similar to what Plato thought of: a tiered class system where the smartest people are in charge - the "philosopher kings" would have their own free market/ancap world, while those underneath them are free only so long as they obey the rules given to them by the overclass. There'd be a democracy - but only people of the overclass would be presented as options to vote on.

>Jews

Niggers are the ideal occupation soldier. Their very presence is offensive and causes natives great amounts of distress yet due to their defeated status they are unable to eject them from their country. Also the rape factor helps to demoralize racial nationalists/purists. If Germany didn't want to get raped by nigger and slav cock then they shouldn't have started a giant ass war with everyone.

We are only legally required because we wrote the law saying we were required. US presence in Japan does literally nothing for them. NK keeps launching missiles over the country that the US won't do anything about, and also won't let them do anything about.

sounds like horse hockey

>they shouldn't have started a giant ass war with everyone.

T.Cuckchans Head Rabbi

What the fuck is Obama doing with asia lately? He's been increasing tensions between each country.

What's the rest of the US military's opinion on marines?

Nigger soldiers raping allied civilians is my country's deepest shame. It genuinely disturbs me.

There have been many cases of US whites raping Okinawans.

Muscles Are Required Intelligence Not Essential

My friend I've wanted for years is married to a marine, a man i didn't like since high school...or senior year. Even worse, she teaches journalism.

>Also they had a cave of negroes on the island where black people stole women from the village to rape in caves.

No you've got it backwards.
The cave is where the village dumped the bodies of the nigger rapists after they killed them.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1945_Katsuyama_killing_incident

JUEEEESH PEEPARU

As a Marine, I invite you to fucking kill yourself now.

It's settled then. Black soldiers must be banned from Japan.

Hmm last time I was in Japan it was white marines raping and killing the women.

Anyone who's been stationed in Okinawa would agree.

Agree.

He knows Trump is going to win this and wants to leave the foul stench of his cock in their mouths before he hands it over.

China's face when Americans do it for them

Goatse chan

Eh, I don't know how true that is.
A friend of mine is stationed in Germany right now & is a total fucking week (isn't the smartest either as he flunked several community college classes).
He wants to go to Japan to fulfill his week life & find a Japanese woman.

Strange when I was at Okinawa it was always white marines fucking shit up.

>many

*weeb, not week.
Fucking phone.