Why is Sup Forums so anti-science along with conservatives in general...

Why is Sup Forums so anti-science along with conservatives in general? Is it because you're bible-thumping ammosexuals who wouldn't know reason if it hit you in the face?

95% of scientists say global warming is real, and they've been trying to warn you for years. Stop whining about non-issues like immigration and think for a moment.

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalreview.com/article/425232/climate-change-no-its-not-97-percent-consensus-ian-tuttle
quora.com/Why-do-climate-change-deniers-deny-climate-change/answer/Richard-Muller-3
climatechangedispatch.com/97-articles-refuting-the-97-percent-consensus.html
iopscience.iop.org/article/10.1088/1748-9326/11/4/048002
skepticalscience.com/naomi-oreskes-consensus-on-global-warming.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Horsey

Great more Horseyshitposting.

Because it means that we would really need to do something.

If you haven't understood, Sup Forumstards are spoiled kids. The easiest way out must be chosen which in this case is denial.

>republican
I haven't seen any effect of global warming. its the coolest year its ever been.
>Democrats
REEEEEEEEEE THATS NOT HOW IT WORKS
>democrate
It was very hot in my neighborhood this year. Must be global warming.

What are you, gay? Science is for faggots and so is religion.

Al Gore's a scientist?

>Conservatives anti-science
>Thinks women can have cocks

Another Horsey OP huh?

ᵀʰᶦˢ ᵖᵒˢᵗ ʷᵃˢ ᵖᵃᶦᵈ ᶠᵒʳ ᵇʸ ᴴᶦᶫᶫᵃʳʸ ᶠᵒʳ ᴬᵐᵉʳᶦᶜᵃ, ᵃ ᶜᵃᵐᵖᵃᶦᵍᶰ ˢᵘᵖᵖᵒʳᵗᵉᵈ ᵇʸ ᵐᵒʳᵉ ᵗʰᵃᶰ ᵒᶰᵉ ᵐᶦᶫᶫᶦᵒᶰ ᵍʳᵃˢˢʳᵒᵒᵗˢ ᵈᵒᶰᵒʳˢ⋅

Thank you for your efforts on behalf of the I'm With Her 2016 PAC Social Media Outreach Program brought to you by Goldman Sachs Inc. NYSE: GS $159.48 -$1.94 (1.20%)

While it might be real, it doesn't affect my life and I should not be robbed of economic opportunities because of it.

I think that's a lot of people's view.

Situational bad weather has always happened regardless of climate.

>95% of people that get paid big off of the idea that global warming is real believe global warming is real

I actually think climate change is a thing but this is still a shit argument. Democrats hate nuclear anyway, which is the cleanest and most efficient energy. They are just as bad on issue.

Horseyposting should be banned. Sage.

>conservatives are anti science
>coming from the people who deny race and basic biology

When are you going to fuck off kike.
Also
97% consensus is a lie. All it proves is that most scientists agree there is climate change. It has nothing to do with the consensus on the cause.
nationalreview.com/article/425232/climate-change-no-its-not-97-percent-consensus-ian-tuttle

Political cartoons have never made a person change their views on any subject.

Another content less Horsey shitpost

Makes you wonder what? Why a state that should be mostly desert is willing to give so much water to high end golf courses? The answer is easy. They have to bow down to their true masters, because their left wing dogma has them in dire need of tax revenue to fund muh programs and muh community?

>anti-science
That's why we love nuclear reactors and eugenics within reason amirite

>won't affect my life

Are you like 75yo?

You do understand that Africans will flood to the US and Europe once their regions suffer from drought due to climate change?

Get a brain moran.

Its not real. No scientist can predict the future and there is no consensus on whether or not humans are to blame for the climate change. However everyone that claims it is not man made is usually silenced in typical SJW fashion.
Whats more likely is we are coming out of a ice age period.

Why the fuck did we have to ruin Ben Garrison's career? Why couldn't we pick a fucking ultra-lib like Horsey to fuck with? Ben was practically on our side from the start and we totally fucked him over for life. You can't even google my name without tons of racist and anti-semitic shit popping up anymore.

If we start or started editing Horsey's work it'd have an even bigger effect. Why the fuck are you all so stupid, Sup Forums? Why did you have to pick on the one comic who shared a shred of identity with you all? Why not pick on some libturd hack like Horsey? He's the biggest cuck-comic around.

Only if our borders are not secured. Which is an important independent issue.

>pic related, quintessential

Well you can deny the facts as long as you can and rely on calling others kikes.

But don't say that you're any better than the libertards you hate. You're just as delusional fuck as they are.

>science is right when it supports me
>science is wrong when it doesn't

get a brain moran

Nothing we can do about it except kill blacks trying to flood the rest of the world.

why do liberals claim to believe in the theory of evolution and science in general but then deny differences between humans?

Its not too late you know.

Climate change is real, it has been happening since the beginning of the earth.

Also, fuck off OP, continue living your life without any love in it.

leftists are more selectively scientific, US cuckservatives are sometimes anti-science because they need to appeal to people who are borderline theocrats.

>my name

actually, there is consensus: the 97% number refers to just that.

> Thinking global warming is based on actual science
> When 97% of global warming doomsayers are working with models based on numbers
> Scientific models are made to give an estimate of things and never absolutes
> Humans created the ice age and the warming that melted the snow

>conservatives are anti science

Try telling a libral there's 2 genders or inherit trait differences between races.

Ask them why historically certain civilizations fared way better than others and watch their faces turn red.

>my name

I don't know, why do liberals only support scientific findings when it suits their batshit insane political narrative?

I mean you believe in evolution but you don't believe the human brain could have evolved differently across races, that's pure fucking retardation right there

>didn't read my article
You were just caught lying to prove the point that global warming is man made and exists. Everyone knows it exists the question is whether or not its man made.
Are you a scientist by the way? Have you actually looked into global warming or do you just trust everything the "authority" tells you like a good little goy.

We didn't ruin anyone's career.
The mock-mockery points up the stupidity of the anti-Racist straitjacket.
In our society, the accusation of racism, anti-Semitism, Nazism, or insufficient loyalty to Israel is like a French letter of accusation. Not only can everything be taken away from you at any moment, but there's no rhyme or reason to it, so anyone can be accused by anyone at any time.
That's the basis of the Ben Garrison meme: not hating Ben or Jews, but rejecting conformism.

Hey Ben

I don't know the science myself, but it would certainly seem like a difficult argument to make that 07% of researchers in the field conspired together because they want funding and because they plugged numbers into a random, obviously wrong formula. A much simpler explanation is that global warming is real. But I don't have a dog in this fight.

I'm trying my best. I recycle, I take my spent batteries to the special box and I ride my bike.

Is there more of this?

central califag here

the bigger problem of global warming isn't water for farms, but too many people drawing from the water supply. thanks to los angeles and las vegas, places like mead will be empty regardless of global warming or not. we need fewer people/immigrants than changing our fucking lightbulbs or recycling more

97% refers to scientists that believe climate change is real. It is not a consensus that climate change is caused by humans.

>Why the fuck did we have to ruin Ben Garrison's career
>Ben Garrison

>You can't even google my name
>My name

>Why is Sup Forums so anti-science along with conservatives in general?

quora.com/Why-do-climate-change-deniers-deny-climate-change/answer/Richard-Muller-3

This is why.

FUCK AGAIN THE CONSENSUS IS MISREPRESENTED TO FOOL DUMB FAGGOTS LIKE YOU. It has nothing to do with whether or not humans caused climate change. everybody knows there is climate change.

Don't put "Not Horsey" on there.
Just copy paste the fucking twat's actual signature. Do you want to leave someone buttblasted? Or just tickle a taint?

No.

There is considerable evidence that global temperatures have increased considerably over the last century, and may continue to do so in the future.

There is considerable evidence that human activity may have contributed to this trend, at least in part.

There is ZERO evidence that bullshit measures like carbon credits have any kind of positive impact in reducing global warming.

I consider climate change to be a serious threat. And as a serious threat, I think we need to consider serious solutions like increasing our use of nuclear power... which for some idiotic fucking reason the left is vehemently opposed to.

>Why the fuck did we have to ruin Ben Garrison's career?

check his twitter history
Garrison has never been more popular or widely known. He owes his career to the Sup Forums makeover

Hi Ben. I did a few. I'm doing Horsey too.
Your work just happen to be shared a lot across many platforms. I do apologize for some shit you might have gone through, but honestly, you could rock it pretty good i'm sure, Desu.

This is a sensible answer.

Source

This looks like this is from one of those bullshit websites.

>the greater the climate expertise
I'm sure this was measured objectively.

was considering taking your post seriously then you blurted out the proven to be bullshit statistic on scientific consensus
shills aren't welcome

There are multiple listed in the infographic.

I did and it was pretty much bullshit.

Human contribution to the climate change has been proven and it is inevitable that we have caused it. You can call me goy and kike and whatever you like but it does not change the fact that you're just a delusional selfish kid who hopes that problems will fade away once you close your eyes and deny the proof.

Regardless of how much proof one gives to you oil company marionettes, climate change is a hoax because it is a hoax irrespective of the fact that there is some major evidence that humans are behind it.

As I said.

>Science is good when it supports my agenda t.pol
>science is bad when I don't like the results it gives t.pol

Just like a libertard.

The bullshit websites don't have the multiple sources clearly listed, come on

Forgot link

climatechangedispatch.com/97-articles-refuting-the-97-percent-consensus.html

A bunch of names alone won't convince me. Give me a link to I can look at the methodology of the studies.

THIS. BRAVO.

>anti science

It is a scientific fact, that all the green taaxes, and programs; all of the economy killing treaties, all the crackpot green initiatives, will do NOTHING to reduce global warming. Look it up.

>sources.
Link them nigger.
Apparently you got this consensus from 5 studies.

I'm not going to do research for you. A first author, the year of the paper in the infographic should be enough for you to find these if you're indeed capable of evaluating the "methodology".

The best part is that while these people bitch and moan about more regulations to keep green china more than makes up for it with their pollution.

AKA you found this on some back water website and didn't even check the credibility yourself. I've already provided two links saying the 97% consensus is a myth. All you've done is post a image with a couple names in them.

You people are fucking lazy

iopscience.iop.org/article/10.1088/1748-9326/11/4/048002

> falling for Jewish lies

>Liberals and kikes politicize an issue
>Conservatives don't buy into their bullshit
wow so surprising

> 97% agree, bro!

> w-what are you doing user? You shouldn't conduct meta studies, it's science!

>make a claim
>give no links to access said source
>lel do the research yourself

Oh thank you very much.

From the abstract:
>Those results are consistent with the 97% consensus reported by Cook et al (Environ. Res. Lett. 8 024024) based on 11 944 abstracts of research papers, of which 4014 took a position on the cause of recent global warming. A survey of authors of those papers (N = 2412 papers) also supported a 97% consensus.
Do you not see an obvious problem here?

Kek literally the first thing that came up when I searched the first name

skepticalscience.com/naomi-oreskes-consensus-on-global-warming.htm

How many times do we have to tell you the consensus is shit.

ITT retards thinking they know something about actual climte science. Why would you retards think that your opinion is more informed than that of a climate scientist?

>my name

Typical ignorant horsey, thinks droughts never hapenned before modern era, too smug to realize how stupid he is.

I don't. I just don't like it when people lie. 97% consensus is a lie.

That's a great argument.

Professionals are infalllible. How did I forget?

It's pretty much undeniable that the climate has been changing. There is also a lot of evidence to suggest that humans are partially responsible. Still, this doesn't mean we can do anything about it. How in the fuck are we going to convince all the countries of the world to move to 'cleaner' energy alternatives, especially developing countries. We are all fucked, just go along for the ride. Anyways, it will take a long time to be completely fucked over, we'll all be dead.

Right, the authors of over 2000 papers agreed to milk this thing for all it's worth and are trying to trick you.
If you're not doing research in the field, you're hardly an expert. If you're doing research, you have a conflict of interest and are disqualified from giving us your opinion. This allows you to ignore basically everything and believe whatever you want to believe.

As I said before, I don't have a dog in this fight, and if global warming is real, there isn't much I can do personally about it and it won't really affect me personally, either. So my economic freedoms and opportunities should not be limited. That's my position.

>le appeal to authority

dilbert?

>my name

>Why is Sup Forums so anti-science along with conservatives in general?
Source?

Its still not a consensus on whether or not its man made. Stop with this bullshit. Don't pretend to know its man made when scientists are arguing about it. Or they would be arguing about the cause of this warming if they didn't silence any opposition like rabid sjw.

Didn't say they were, just that they are more infallible than uneducated fucktards.

I'm not making any strong claims here. I'm just saying the whole "lel everyone agrees" argument isn't true.

Posting the original

>If you're not doing research in the field, you're hardly an expert.
Exactly why you shouldn't pretend to know its man made.

Doubles and OP gets raped by a horse.

Ok 1 more

Ok 1 more

Not everyone agrees the Earth is round. It just seems like you wanting more consensus than there already is is a bit ludicrous. Based on what you think, what percentage of experts in the field disagrees with you?

Ok 1 more

Ok 1 more

>some idiotic reason.

Nuclear power and the electricity-based economy it would have produced meant no reasonable pretenses for fucking around in the middle east.

We would have had such a glut of nuclear-based electricity that we could have used the excess power and process heat to turn coal and natural gas into fuels that work well in le automobiles.

Are you surprised that nuclear power and nuclear power research was derailed by the environmental movement?

Yay I did it