Got a speeding ticket for going 180mph. What to do at this point? It was late night I was in hurry also tired...

Got a speeding ticket for going 180mph. What to do at this point? It was late night I was in hurry also tired. It's a physical letter that arrives today. I am fucked up?

Did the officer use Sonar or Radar?
What was the actual speed limit?
What state was this in?

We need a lot more details OP

You're almost certainly going to have to pay a ticket, but maybe you could argue from paying $500 to like $200.

>180mph

Fake, you would be in jail and they compensate your phone from there for obvious reasons. That or you live too close to the equator.

>compensate

your tires can't go 180 mph unless they're designed for racing. they'd rip to shreds. that's what the letter means in the type.

It was a radar late night it shows I was going 180mph hours. This was in NEVADA

If his car/motorcycle can do 180mph it will be equipped with tyres that can handle that speed. You moron

180mph is crazy. What was the limit?
I got done in Australia doing 160kmph in a 100 zone, lost license and $860fine.

Lol I'm pretty sure my hellcat can go over

Pay the ticket and be glad you aren't getting your licence taken away

>free phone compensation with each ticket
Could do with a upgrade

> (OP)
I need to go to the court next week Wednesday at 9am. So i'm not sure what it's going to happen

Then you're fucked? Not sure about your countries laws, but could you cause reasonable doubt if they cannot prove it was you driving? As in, do NOT just admit you were the driver, let them prove it.

>COMPENSATE PHONE
COMPENSATE PHONE

Absolute retardation

You daft cunt. You deserve to be jailed.

I hope they throw the book at you.

In a hurry for what exactly: Your firstborn child? A home invader raping your wife? What exactly justifies going 180 MPH?

why did you stop

>not having your phone comped

shoulda taken a 360 degree turn into the desert and sped straight down a mine shaft u nigger

You weren't going 180mph you lying cuck.

>What to do at this point

Don't speed

>180mph

Were you in a rocket car? Well knowing this is fake, youre definitely going to lose your license for you are a danger to society and yourself. If you dont lose it you will definitely get points. Also quit being a lying fag

this.
also take a lawyer, OP.