Memes and jokes aside, she should be President and you all know it

Memes and jokes aside, she should be President and you all know it.

She has been garbage for decades.
It was never going to happen for her.

>2017
>wasting double dubs to shit post about an election from 2016

this is a hell of a difference from those "say it with me..madam president" things you spammed this board with all last year.

The cute face of a future loser.

Neither should be. It should be some other Republican, or some other Democrat that isn't her or Bernie.

So far, not much is actually getting done. Gridlock is a feature, not a problem, with democracy. Good.

But she isn't

she is not fit for public office in any capacity whatsoever.

her emails proved nothing she should have won.

>female president

sad thread, repeat as necessary

cry more bitch millennial

maybe if you make this thread again she'll become president

Neither were fit to be president, us politics is a shit show.
It's almost like watching a bad reality show, it is a serious matter and should be handled with dignity not name calling shit talking like fagots.

why should a child be president

why should a president be a child?

What? No, she was the shittier choice of two shit choices and looking at what a buffoon Trump is, that's saying something.
She corrupt, has had people killed and her opinions are only as solid as the current opinion poll, she has no convictions to call her own.

why couldn't that little bitch end up chained up getting three hole plugged in the basement of a shitty pizza shop. it might improve her fucking attitude.

Explain benghazi you bait goblin

yes she should. trumps an idiot

Whataboutism

straight from her "book"

>Her not knowing how to handle herself in a situation that requires diplomacy, has nothing to do with her ability to be a good president.

I agree though. If you don't vote, you should shut the fuck up about how shitty politicians are.

Memes and jokes aside, OP is a faggot and you all know it.

I think the takeaway is that the electoral college has proven it's useless.

Kek
>wants to be president
>can't make big decisions and got soldiers killed
Fuck outta here braindead libcuck.

THe Electoral College saved this country from becoming an absolute shit hole. If you want to live in a democracy. Leave. This is a republic mother fucker.

kek

that was the point......
Don't you get implying?

"But her husband was the quarterback so now she should be the quarterback. Plus the other guy in tryouts hurt my feelings"

I think that's my step dad

Hello. This spam is actually against the Global Rules here.

Do not make any more threads like this. It's obvious you're a Russian Troll or a buttblasted Trumpfag who can't handle the absolute wreck of a "leader' you elected.

So Clinton pointing out that Trump is a fascist gets your panties in a twist, user?
I'm shocked.

>couldn't be bothered to vote
>proudly posts "NOT MY PRESIDENT" in comment sections to John Oliver video clips on facebook

Ironic she talked about this in her own book trying to rewrite history.

You haven't even read the book faggot. What the fuck do you know what's in it?

How is Clinton not right here?

and it was at that moment, brainy smurf pulled his tired mouth off of papa smurfs engorged mushroom, a trail of spit and cum stretching to his mouth, still his veiny blue cock pulsing, brainy says almost as if he is waking up , "papa smurf always says. this spam is actually against the global rules." and then as gently as he stopped, he then went back to inhaling that smurfy cock. Just then papa smurf looks at you , winks and says, check out that fag sucking the flavor off of my dick.

So the fact that Clinton is too stupid to grasp the main theme of Orwell's 1984, and even fully inverts it in a pathetic attempt to trash Trump, flew completely over your head, user?
I'm shocked.

You missed the point of the excerpt above, user.
Trump uses manipulations like "alternative facts" and "fake news" to dismiss dissent.
>durr Clinton is stupid
Useful idiot, much?

Someone poastered it.

I've read it
>know what's in it?
yup, lies, because that's all that's ever come out of her whore mouth

The whole book? Post the part where you claim Clinton is "rewriting history." I'll/we'll wait.

>I've read it
no you haven't

We seriously need to start throwing you retards in mental asylums.

Well she isn't acknowledging her own part in her failure.
She was as much a part of the "I've got this in the bag, vote for me because vagina" as everyone else who supported her.
If she had come out with a platform of "This is what I wanna do and I need you to vote for me for it to happen" she would have been better off.
But everyone was saying she was a shoe in, until they found out Trump had won.

Russia flooded the media with propaganda before during and after the Election, user. A Republican Congress passed sanctions against them.
Denying it makes you sound like an edgy underage retard.

so many people are like that. make a huge fuss about the political climate and argue all day on Facebook with equally complacent retards. meanwhile they didn't even take the time to vote when it mattered. tons of people are like that.

>This is what I wanna do and I need you to vote for me for it to happen
that is what happened user
the problem is that didn't even get on your radar because you chose to be a Hillary Hater

>Useful idiot, much?
he wrote, displaying zero awareness of irony

Hell yes, give us some Russian nuclear annihilation please

Show me how Clinton is wrong about voters not voting.
Posting that same retarded image isn't cutting it, user.

Agenda 21
No thanks

Liberals by and large are intelligent people who use their critical thinking skills, so no.

I can still hear the "whoosh" of that passage in Clinton's book going right over your usefully idiot head.

Of course I have, why would I pass up the year's biggest laugh riot?

You posted this yesterday.

I'm not even American, I couldn't have made an impact on that election if I wanted to.
Everyone was so busy kissing her ass that they forgot to remind people of the importance of voting.
They were basically saying "She awesome, no need to go vote, she's gonna win either way".
Also I never chose to be a Hillary hater, her actions and words are what forced me to hate her.

>Agenda 21

Ha. Hahaha. Heh. Hahahaha.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

STUPID FAGGOT

you better check your white privilege you disgusting cis white male.

But it paints people like you stupid with accuracy.
Are you a masochist?

>Liberals by and large are intelligent people who use their critical thinking skills

You people are legitimately mentally ill.

>Liberals by and large are intelligent people who use their critical thinking skills
>Liberals voted for Hillary
pick one

>I'm not even American,
Good. Shut up.

I dunno user, you have this irrational aversion to Muslims, trannies and Mexicans. That's a personality disorder of some kind.

>false dichotomy
Sorry you can't handle that liberals are informed voters who knew better than to vote for someone so cringingly unfit for office like Trump.

Aw afraid of a little outside input?
For the record I think Trump is a train wreck of a President, but that beats the space shuttle wreck Hillary would have been.

>people like you
Yet another liberal racist
I'm shocked.

>I hate anyone pushing a liberal agenda

about sums it up

You would have voted for Trump you buttblasted Euro.
I'm glad you literally have zero power here.

Conservative humor
it's so fucking funny
go suck a cheeto cock

No, I would have abstained from voting since both choices sucked.

>voters who knew better
>voted for Hillary
pick one

Not voting was a vote for Trump.

Like I said

pick your asshole Trumpfag

I enthusiastically supported Clinton with no reservations
so did most of the country
you still can't handle it

libtard detected

as bad as President Backlash is, she would have been even worse

No, it's called actual critical thinking. Muslims aren't compatible with western civilization. Trannies are insane and should be treated. Mexicans are garbage and responsible for massive portions of our violent crime.

See how easy this is? It's a shame you're a loon or you could do it too.

I think you've got that reversed user, the people who wanted Trump voted for him.
The people who wanted Hillary didn't.
So in that sense, a lack of vote is a vote for Hillary.

>liberal is an insult

kek

And you lost.

Time to get over it.

You aren't compatible with Western Civilization, user. Should we remove you?

You're insane. You think transgendered people are a threat to you.

You are garbage. Mexicans have not only literally done nothing to harm you, you've never met one, nor will you.

This is indeed easy. I win. Every time. :^)

>"you still can't handle it"
>spends an entire year diaper-shitting/poo-flinging cuz candidate lost
pick one

If Trump had won the popular vote, you might have a point.

But you don't.

Then why do you faggots keep bringing up Clinton every time Trump takes a dump all over the White House?

Sup Forums

>I win. Every time. :^)
barring Presidential elections, naturally

your ass still wants picking Trumpfag.

I am western civilization. You're attempting to destroy it by importing masses of third worlders.

Trannies aren't a threat. They're mentally ill and should be treated.

Mexicans are literally responsible for half the murders in multiple states.

You legitimately belong in a rubber room.

user the woman is like 70 years old and still can't accept any kind of personal responsibility for her getting BTFO. she's done it her whole life. read between the lines.

NO FUCK YOU I WANT TO TALK ABOUT THIS SHIT HERE
NOW
NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW

Dude, I'm not even American and I know that is not how your voting system works.
If you wanna change that, stop crying wolf and start campaigning for constitutional change.

According to the People, my side has won the past 3 Elections, user.

Probably because you faggots have been chimping out that she should have won for a year.