Oh America, how did you let it get to this?

Oh America, how did you let it get to this?

THIS

THREAD

AGAIN

!

It needs to be made. Over and over again. Until Americans accept that their country has gone so terribly wrong.

Oh thread, how did you get posted again?

America has gone wrong, but thats not the argument. The argument is how to fix it. So posting this thread is like gay sex. You may like it, but it makes you a faggot

I'm sure this is bait but, it only came to to this because we didn't give in to the demands of this stupid movement, and they are throwing a tantrum as a result. Europe and Canada are going full retard and giving these people everything they want while destroying the freedoms of the majority population.

>America has gone wrong
You'd be surprised at how many of your compatriots don't actually know this. So tomorrow there'll be another thread. Maybe you'll be in that one, also.

america is a land of change, changes that continue to happen no matter what. it can change for the worst, but people will advance their circumstances and change the state of the country into something better each succeeding generation, through both the work of great individuals and through the massive power of the people as a collective force of political change.

Secondly...

What they fuck is up with that guy

It's called Freedom of Speech, and it doesn't just exist for Nazis

Are you Russian or something?

SJW cuck beta fag nigger loving bitch detected. stop ruining america you fucking faggot

sjw's gtfo you feminist cucks

Wow you made the same exact same thread again with the exact same """"""evidence"""""" America is ruined.
Kys, faggot.
Sage.

S A G E
A
G
E

Comrade

S A G E
A
G
E

H
I
D
E
+
S
A
G
E

i think what went wrong is snowflakes on both sides of the political spectrum get overly butt hurt over shit like a t-shirt and some hair dye to the point where they go bitching on fucking Sup Forums of all things and get distracted from all the politicians going fucking a-wall and nothing gets fixed cuz no ones paying attention to it.

with that said what if op is russian and just further trying to fuck up relations in the states by shit posting bs like this all over the internet cuz i mean...if it isnt obvious already that politicians take advantage of the fact everyone of every age and every political side is a fucking pussy bitch. if someone isnt mad about acknowledging their 5th gender theyre burning fucking expensive jerseys because their beloved throw a ball team kneels during a shitty overplayed song. I mean its just too easy guys, everyone loves to hate and they just get hard on shit talking the other side for retarded reasons while the gov just pumps their cocks in your ass. thats what wrong with the country. everyone needs to chill. solved, stop shit posting now russia.

I said the word
I shot the bird
I shit the turd
and the word i heard
was nigger turd

We legalized Same Sex marriage. That's how.