/pol gets to decide the future of this planet

Alright /pol you have an opportunity that will have an impact on future generations that live on Earth

>8 biggest religions on Earth
>Decide what 4 religions remain
>you get to decide what 4 religions you wipe off the face of the Earth
>you must save 4, and destroy 4
>Choice is yours

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Passion_of_the_Christ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marian_apparition
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Easy.

Remaining
>buddhist
>hindu
>shinto
>atheist

Jews
Atheists
Muslim
Sikh.

>hindu
dun goofd
those smelly cow fuckers are the worst of the two major poo religions, sikh > hindu.

>save
>Christians
>sikhs
>atheist
>Jews

>Kill
>Hindus
>Muslims
>Buddhist
>the other religions nobody gives a shit about

How big is Shinto anyway?

>save
Christian
Atheist
Sikh
Buddhist

>destroy
all the others.

Save Christian, Buddhist, Sikh, and Shinto.

Destroy Muslim, Hindu, Judaism, and Atheist.

You're welcome.

This.

atheism is not a religion though.

Atheists are literally autistic why do you guys love them so much?

>not worshiping the God-Emperor of Mankind
Heresy.

protip for the mods:

all the underage posters will destroy Christianity so pls ban accodingly.

Save:
>Shinto
>Jews
>Christian
>Buddhist

Destroy:
>Muslim
>Sikh
>Atheist
>Hindu

I assume we are talking about wiping out the religion, not all follovers
remove:
>jews
>christians
>muslims
>hindu
save:
>atheist
>sikhs
>buddhist
>shinto

The only right answer

Sikh, Christian, Buddhist, Atheist

+1

Save:
Christian
Buddhist
Sikh
Atheist

Wipe out:
Muslim
Jews
Hindu
Shinto

Autism causes atheism, atheism doesn't cause autism.

this

But without Jews, Muslims wouldn't hate Christians.

Don't you know the incredible convoluted history of the middle east? It literally the fault of the British putting Jews in Palastine in the 20's, then the Jews refusing to assimilate and altering holy sites after hundreds of years of agreement between the three religions that hold the sites holy that the Western Wall and Dome of the Rock shall in no way be altered.

Save:
>Veganism
>Homosexuality
>Feminism
>Islam
remove rest and sit back while the wars unravel

>Atheist
>Religion
Well if you want to play that game then fine, but where are the agnostics and the spiritualists? Fuck this game.

Jews, Christians, "Atheists" (assuming you mean the entire spectrum of non-religious, including agnostics), and fuck this game I pick the Baha'i faith.

>muh sandnigger religion

You're just an impotent version of islam

>atheist
So it's a religion now? What kikery is this?
>white when it's beneficial, semite when not
>religion when beneficial for social signalling, not religion when detrimental

>But without Jews, Muslims wouldn't hate Christians.
sane people hate muslims regardless

Save atheism (which is no religion btw, it's the lack of religion) and also save buddhism, sikhs and jews.

Christian, Buddhist, christianity again and buddhism again

Remove
>Muslmi
>Hindu
>Kike
>Atheist

>Christian
>Sikh
>Shinto
>Buddhist

Green is save
Red is kill

my favorite part about this thread is that everyone saves the buddhists

as they should

>atheism
>religion
Man this board really has gotten dumber.

>the whole point of buddhism is to leave existence
>nobody lets them

>it must be true because MUH BOOK said so

tips fedora

Christian
Buddhist
Shinto
Hindu

>But without Jews, Muslims wouldn't hate Christians.
Yeah, you're trying too hard. Muslims have it in their scripture to kill dissenters

It's true. The book tells us the truth.

Atheists, and other false religions are degenerate and filthy. They won't go to heaven. God says so.

You want to save hindus lol, rat king detected

Save

Christian
Buddhist
Sikh
Hindu

Let the buddhists, sikhs, and hindus, kill each other. Swoop in and do our Thang while they are shitting in the streets.

Bing bang boom. Done

Are Autists the master race?

Are we standing in the way of their prefectly ordered society?

The ones that are born screaming and never stop, do they sense that they are born into a world too imperfect for their designs?

ATHEISM IS NOT A RELIGION
REEEEEEEEE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
FUCK OFF
But that aside
Christianism
Buddhism
Atheism
Hinduism

>Le funny fedora meme

Reddit tier

best

>The book is true because it says so in the book

I'm also an atheist but...
You sound a little euphoric

Save:
Christians
Muslim
Sikhs
Jews

Race war now

It's true. God's testimony is true and we have the Holy Spirit to teach us and confirm it.

Ummm.....how about the entire history of Islam trying to attack christians, slaughtering almost all of them in the middle east, genociding all of north africa, and constant wars in spain, france, turkey, hungary, austria, ect.....and it continues today.

Learn about jihad you stupid fucking yank....or go keep pretending they hate you because of muh freedom or muh blowback or muh jews did it.....they hate you because they are a religion of hatred towards all infidels

High five my british friend.

the world would be so boring without autism though

This

Give me Hindus Atheists Sikhs and Jews.

Hindus because their religion is the closest thing we have to the religious practices of our distant indo-european ancestors.

Sikhs because swords are rad and the Sikh bloke (or several nigh identical Sikh blokes?) who drives the bus is never late.

Jews because somebody has to run the media and they've basically got it down pat by now.

And Atheists because newborn babies are implicitly atheists, as lacking a religious stance, they cannot be said to have any faith.

Sorta need babies.

Are you non ironically arguing with an christian about the bible?
It's true their whole religion is based on someone's word that said "God Talked to me and I'm writing down what God said" but lad. you are not going to talk him out of his religion on fucking Sup Forums

Save:
>Christian
>Muslim
>Jews
>Sikh

Eliminate all those who deny the Lord of the Worlds.

>the Jew get's a cape
I thought that might be an Atheist thing.

You live in europe, right?

Fucking idiot. I guarantee you're a protestant stupid mother fucker who, instead of building on tradition...you try to reinvent the wheel every time you open your king james, haha. Sand nigger religion. Tell that to your ancestors....or do you prefer to worship the gods of Sweden? Sounds like someone is a little but culturally deficient

save:
buddhists, atheists, shintos, christians

kill the rest

Switch atheist with Buddhist and it's perfect

>A ghost taught me that a 2000 year old Jewish story book is true
come on now christfags

Yes it's it's a religion,stems straight outta England and the enlightenment.

Educate yourself.

Atheists are just protestants who worship themselves as god

Based on what?

Nope, that is agnostic. Google helps bro, not that hard

>And Atheists because newborn babies are implicitly atheists, as lacking a religious stance, they cannot be said to have any faith.
>Sorta need babies.

Babies are innately born with the will to survive, independent of whether they can or can't.

Atheists can be way too morbid to be compared to babies you retarded piece of shit.

Don't insult my bros

^This

I can literally say this about anything though.

Behold, a revelation: Everything in this post is the true and unabridged word of God, to prove it here's the face of Christ in a Kit-Kat.

Seriously, what makes you think you can get away with this sort of retard logic when it comes to justifying your personal beliefs?

Would you stand by this kind of reasoning in court?

Because I can assure you, no Christian court in the land would take your faith as proof for so much as a dog shit penalty

Save: Christians, Buddhists, Sikhs. No brainer.

Oh, the first one who got upset.

probably the right choice

why would you kill sikhs? arent they bro tier?

Christian, Muslim, Jewish and Sikh, goodbye.

Niga what? Please explain.

Kek It looks like one brussels wasn't enough

>So it's a religion now?
no, and every sane person knows, don't be so fussy.

If anyone should be upset it's you hans, go tell Merkel to follow the hungarian example and protect your fucking country from the muzzies

Babies aren't your bros, they'd fuck you up if they were huge.

Chew on your head, take a stubby digit and jam it in your open screaming mouth and impale you end to end all the way through like a chinese fingertrap.

Then gurgle happily and do a Milk Burp.

Let me reiterate: Babies aren't your bros, they are beings without remorse or a concept of consequence.

Why save the jews, are you a jew?

>no Christian court in the land would take your faith as proof
Yes it would. We are told by God that all liars will be eternally separated from God.

So we are not to lie. If we base our faith on God's Word, we cannot lie else we are not really Christians.

I've told you the truth. I've given you God's Word. Behold

John 8:16 And yet if I judge, my judgment is true: for I am not alone, but I and the Father that sent me.
17 It is also written in your law, that the testimony of two men is true.
18 I am one that bear witness of myself, and the Father that sent me beareth witness of me.

The Holy Spirit testifies the Word of God, who testifies of God. I testify of the Holy Spirit, and my testimony is true.

really makes you think....

I guess now I'm a #cruzmissle

Didn't take long for someone to pull the autism card.

Disregard what I said I suck cocks.

For some reason I tried to make a point of only recent events after Lawrence of Arabia teaching them how to allahu ackbar and not ones back past the 1800's.

How is the weather in Hungary this time of year?

So if you need proofs, here you are:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Passion_of_the_Christ
"During filming, assistant director Jan Michelini was struck twice by lightning. Minutes later, Jim Caviezel was also struck."©
very common situation, isn't it?

I don't even talk about en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marian_apparition which was seen and confirmed by non-believers as well. Not 1000 years ago, but in 20th century.

I was a blind autist-atheist moron for 5 years. Thanks God I finally found the truth.

See what I mean?

You pull that shit in court trying to prove something that's not a pointless internet dispute that you cna just meme all over, and they'll call you a looney, slap you in the secure institute for psychotic delusion and have done with you.

It's just a shame they haven't got the balls to tell the same to our pal Ahmed who keeps trying to blow up Waitrose with a rucksack full of fun snaps.

you realize that logic applies to all "revelations" in every religion as well as every work of fiction right? You realize that revelations in other religions are false but you can't take the redpill and realize that all are fake.

replace hindus with sikhs and you have my vote

Eh, I'm not from Germany.

Btw pay your debts.

And I'd take muslims any day rather than some scum from Eastern Europe.

>hindus and sikhs removed
>buddhists and atheists remain

Fucking retarded

>Save
Buddhist
Atheist
Christian
Shinto

>Destroy
Hindu
Jews
Muslim
Sikh

>You pull that shit in court trying to prove something that's not a pointless internet dispute that you cna just meme all over, and they'll call you a looney, slap you in the secure institute for psychotic delusion and have done with you.
They did much worse to our savior God, when He told the truth. I can expect the same rejection from you, because you do not know God.

Other religions are dirty and idolatry. They are not based upon truth and they don't come from God.

No, those are the faiths I would be rid of.

Best answer here.

Alright.

Weather is actually pretty nice. Was upper 70s today

So many blue-pilled normies iit saving jews

Save:

Christian
Shinto
Buddhist
Atheist

not an argument

Christian, Buddhist, Shinto, Judaism. Easy.