Why are SJWs such horrible people? How can you be so shitty to others while still thinking you're right?

Why are SJWs such horrible people? How can you be so shitty to others while still thinking you're right?

Pic - random SJW I met today

Because they think theyre right

Nazis aren't really people though, it's fine to trash them

is that supposed to mean "loyalty over money"?

that only speaks of the weakness of loser ass insecure SJWs. look at this reject... neckbeard with a backwards cap like their god douche kevin smith and this guy is morbidly obese; that's not an exaggeration, look at the BMI rating for what he would be. he DESPERATELY needs to be loyal--fascist--to the loser SJWs who accept anyone.

sad. he probably thinks his virgin ass will get laid and doesn't know how disappointing it will be for all involved.

Anonymous AN OBVIOUS FAGGOT? WHY AM I WHY AM I / WHY AM I WHY AM I / WHY AM I WHY AM I (Wed) WHY AM I WHY AM I : WHY AM I WHY AM I : WHY AM I WHY AM I AN OBVIOUS FAGGOT? No. WHY AM I WHY AM I WHY AM I WHY AM I WHY AM I WHY AM I WHY AM I WHY AM I WHY AM I ▶
SUCH AN OBVIOUS FAGGOT SUCH AN OBVIOUS FAGGOT WHY AM I WHY AM I WHY AM I WHY AM I WHY AM I WHY AM I WHY AM I WHY AM I WHY AM I AN OBVIOUS FAGGOT? SUCH AN OBVIOUS FAGGOT SUCH AN OBVIOUS FAGGOT WHY AM I WHY AM I WHY AM I WHY AM I WHY AM I WHY AM I WHY AM I WHY AM I WHY AM I AN OBVIOUS FAGGOT?
Why AN OBVIOUS FAGGOT? are AN OBVIOUS FAGGOT? SJWs AN OBVIOUS FAGGOT? such AN OBVIOUS FAGGOT? horrible AN OBVIOUS FAGGOT? people? AN OBVIOUS FAGGOT? How AN OBVIOUS FAGGOT? can AN OBVIOUS FAGGOT? you AN OBVIOUS FAGGOT? be AN OBVIOUS FAGGOT? so AN OBVIOUS FAGGOT? shitty AN OBVIOUS FAGGOT? to AN OBVIOUS FAGGOT? others AN OBVIOUS FAGGOT? while AN OBVIOUS FAGGOT? still AN OBVIOUS FAGGOT? thinking AN OBVIOUS FAGGOT? you're AN OBVIOUS FAGGOT? right?

Pic AN OBVIOUS FAGGOT? - AN OBVIOUS FAGGOT? random AN OBVIOUS FAGGOT? SJW AN OBVIOUS FAGGOT? I AN OBVIOUS FAGGOT? met AN OBVIOUS FAGGOT? today

That shirt is right, though.
And the rich had better give up some of their power or they're going to find their shit #rekt

You're om 4c complaning that other people Are horrible?
When i got my gold 4c account being horrible was part of the entrance exam!

Cause they're useful idiots who have no personal value.

sure kid
the beta millennial speaks

you mean Trumpfags

Well, where I am from Social Justice is needed. Maybe not in your first world countries, but in here we've got farmers and natives getting killed everyday, social leaders butchered in their own home and all kind of crazy shit.

Maybe it's senseless in a place like EUA where the biggest problem you have is that you can't buy the same cellphone of a rich person

>everyone who disagrees with me is a kid/beta/millenial

the funny thing is you're not even rich, just an asslicker of the 1% thinking they'll give you table scraps

4c the offical breadcrumb of the davis family

stay mad kid

speculation, the post.
best start pulling your weight kid.

>being this BTFO
you aren't even rich, boomer faggot
lel

If I wasn't right, you wouldn't keep delivering these assblasted posts, user.
You're the useful idiot here who can't call out the 1% like I/we have.

this weak

No. You aren't a mod. You literally have no authority here to suggest we do anything.

yawn
the worthless think they have a voice

So why do you lick 1% ass when it's obvious you aren't part of that caste, either?

Brainwashed this bad?

You keep proving my point, user. Is your asshole really that dilated?

yawn
so funny
cry more kid

sure kid
keep me entertained boy

>kid
you're so obviously a boomer faggot
do you have an enlarged prostrate

it's because they're acting out their inner self hatred towards others.

Same reason anyone is a mean asshole. They're just more annoying because they use guilt and victimhood to rationalize their shitty behavior.

Oh wait, that's exactly what the nazi's did now that i think about it, blaming the jews for their misfortune.....hmmm, makes you think...

So that's a yes. You voted Trump because you stupidly thought he's going to make you rich
like a lot of other buttblasted right-wing dipshits

Nigga where you at?

yawn
the beta male in his natural enviroment.
hiding
nutered

Colombia, welcome to a third world country

>yawn
time for your nap granpa
after you fap to some traps
come on

This is Sup Forums newfag. It's called random for a fucking reason.

>nutered
the education of the Trump voter, anons

yawn
more speculation
are all millennials this retarded

Aren't you mad the US fucked your shit the way it is?

yawn
so weak
you wearing panties?

>yawn
so sleepy grampa
I hope you don't fall asleep bagging fries

>And the rich had better give up some of their power or they're going to find their shit #rekt

HAHAHAHAHAHA! This is how deluded fucktard losers speak like all the time; ''hurr i'm too autistic to hold jobs and work hard, give me muh free stuff rich pepols!"

yawn

>everyone who calls out my shit is a millennial

kek
stupid Trumpfag
he's going to resign, you know

yawn

You're not even rich, user.
How sad you'd shamelessly lick their dirty ass hoping for a "reward."

wow gwampa sure gets cranky before his naps
lel

this thread is full of them.
got two on the hook right now.

I do actually have a theory on this, wonder what Sup Forums thinks. I believe that its because they believe, internally, that they are being wonderful and fantastic while they are screaming black lives matter etc etc. This means they get their "fill" of being "nice" at such events, meaning they don't feel they have any need to be nice in their day to day lives.

Conversely, people on the right because they don't take this sort of event virtual signalling approach, don't exactly get their need to be nice fulfilled in the same way, so tend to be nicer in their day to day dealings.

Thoughts? Am I on to something or am I just being an a/pol/ogist?

Not even mad, just trying to work things out where you and us left them

like I care

yawn

I voted trump cause unlike hilary trump is pretty upfront about his toxic attitude where as hilary like to pander to her voter by being the best version they want whilst she is in actuality a wolf in sheeps clothing

Honeatly if i had the chice id vote for burnie but the dnc and hilary (confirmed) rigged the thing so yea.

how do you know?

it's cute you think you're baiting us
I've got you totally figured out grandpa
totally figured otu

But you voted for the wrong person, user. And now your shit is falling down like a house of cards.

sure kid
still on the hook

>black lives matter
they do though

did you have a point?

sure kid
still on the hook

>id vote for burnie
ladies and gentlemen, the education and intelligence of the Trump Voter.

Because you keep replying

HAHAHAHAHA! Damn are you guys pathetic.
I don't have to be rich, kid, I only have to work hard.

And because you are too autistic to notice it is you losers who want rich people to give up their stuff, since you guys suck so hard at life. Millennials are truly the most disappointing and useless generation to have ever lived

>everyone who blows me the fuck out is a kid

keep it up boomer faggot

yawn
the failure of this user

still on the hook

>I only have to work hard
>because I am their fucking bitch

yes, go on

Take a nap gwampa
yer droolin

yawn
still on the hook

LOL yes! I noticed and I'm loving it. keep reeling them in!

>still replying
you can't stop
I'm right

still on the hook

still on the hook

>still believing you're the alpha on top

keep sucking that cheeto cock user

>How can you be so shitty to others while still thinking you're right?

can we ask the same of nazis?

wow you boomers are like a hiccup repeating the same shit
must be the burned out brain cells

this mad
stay mad kid

Mainly because they generalize all people of a certain group.

Im actually trying to give a reason to why i did it i just flat out didnt like hilary and concidering being a classic liberal warrants you to being a moderate now i dont see your point

>everyone is a kid
>I suck cheeto cock

go to bed gwampa

still on the hook

>i just flat out didnt like hilary
the Education of the Trumptard

Oh really? Who's gonna do that? Us faggots? We're too shit scared to even call them out on bullshit they do right in front of our faces. That's the scary fact that nobody in this country wants to face. They got everyone either believing shit they know in their hearts is not true, or they have people so complacent, dumbed down, and shit scared to do anything about it. And if anyone ever did have a mind to do anything about it they would pay the strong elite to massacre the rest of us, then each other. That's REAL POWER

still on the hook

your vocabulary is so bland, gwampa
like Trump's

such a loser
stay mad kid
a year of tears
loving the tears

Look at Europe today and tell me it wouldn't be better if the Nazi's won.

Keep squirming under their heel user
who called the person in OP's pic a "useful idiot"
it's you, Trumpfag
you

sure kid

>durr hurr kid tears loser durr

gwampa is so cwanky

Excuse me? I'm not a kid.
Why do you fucktards do this?

still on the hook

the beta male at his best

it's funny when we make fun of them on a daily basis, but it's even better watching it unfold

lol these cucks, man

still on the hook

sure kid

wow you have such a limited vocabulary, gwampa
is that because you bashed your head against the wall so many times over SJWs?

>beta
because voting for a sex offender makes you so macho

Brainwashed lemmings

look you shut up fuckhead
only my dad calls me that

Perfect summary of what I thought upon seeing this image. 10/10 user

this

being this beta, user. ayy lmao

typical loser millennial logic: "hurr durr, work is for losers. oh shit i'm poor, but working is for losers huuuuurr... hey rich pepol! give us yer stuff or we fuk ya up!"

About sums it up
I love in Illinois. People like to complain about corruption, but you literally cannot vote the upper crust out. They're appointed. And they're gonna keep it up until you find them and hang them.
Everybody's with me until I mention that. No one wants to get their hands dirty or risk anything.