Ask a 25yo who's dating a 16yo anything

Ask a 25yo who's dating a 16yo anything

Is it legal where you live?

How little is your dick?

how tight is it

What country/state do you live in?

I'm pretty sure there aren't any laws against dating. But age of consent is 15 so sharpie in pooper is allowed

Surprisingly small in flaccid state. Above average when getting stroked by her

She was a virgin when we started dating, so it's pretty much fresh from the machinery. Aka tighter than a Jew's purse

Denmark

how much wood could a woodchuck chuck, if a chuck wood would chuck could?

Do you get strange looks when out together?

>Ask a 25yo who's dating a 16yo anything

OK, here goes ...

Who gives a shit?

Is this another tinder yellow success story?

Don't hide behind your clever riddles!

pics?

It's not that bad, but some people definitely have a few more looks than usual

Trust me, a lot of people have an opinion on this

Just standard tinder, she actually started out by stating she was 18. Quickly found out it wasn't true, but didn't really care that much

why don't you hunt meat of your age

How many boards would the Mongols horde if the Mongol Hordes got bored?

Done that as well. Been in three relationship with girls about same age as me - the last one lasted for 5 years. Dunno, guess I'm just having a bit of fun on this one

Probably a better question for /pol

What's it like picking her up from school

How do you associate with her friends

Does Talking to her for extended periods of time make you want to kill yourself, or at least roll your eyes?

How do you interact with her family?

Are you an Iraqi """child asylum seeker"" in the same year level as her

teen mom?

fuckin inbetweeners

The pedo cant find any i bet

> Denmark
> 25yo dating a 16yo
> Are you an Iraqi """child asylum seeker"" in the same year level as her

Mate he probably lives in their home and her dad watches on and masterbates while they fuck

It's on the way from work so I don't really mind

We don't hang out with our friends as we know the gap is too huge. Same goes for me and her, we probably won't last for too long

She's pretty clever, but at times it's pretty clear that she doesn't have too much life experience. Picture any grill at 16, you'd want to beat them to death at times. But we have a lot of fun as well

Haven't met her family, don't plan on doing in the near future

Yes

pics

Whats it like running for the Senate in Alabama?

Bruv, I'm danish myself, and would love to have a young qt girlfriend. How did it all start, considering the gap is pretty huge?

Disregard my post, found answer in thread. Do you go on dates like a normal couple then, and do people stare?

PEDOFAGS DESERVE THE ROPE.

why are you being such an antisemite and islamophobe user?

Considering all other relationships I've been in, it's a bit different from them. The mentality behind the whole dating aspect is on whole other level as we're both at two completely different stages of our lives and planning our lives with a pretty huge contrast to each other.
Hence why I'm pretty convinced we're not going to last for too long

But yes, we do go on "normal" dates like any other couples. We're also going to travel together come December. People do stare, but I'm not really bothered by it and neither is she

We've been dating for a few months now

that's a bit harsh now, don't you think

post the dog image that goes with this

Lucrezia Borgia was first married when she was twelve or thirteen.

Damn man, I wish you all the luck in the world with it, I'm somewhat of a pedo/hebe myself so that would be just the dream.

emrabce it /brother

Pic of GF

Why are you such a disguisting piece of shit?

Ha!

my 19yo friend is dating 15yo and i think its okey

Not that bad user consider that Allan Poe was 26 when he married his beloved 13 yo cousin

How old was Muhammad

Dunno, for various reasons I guess. In this case I'm just having a bit of fun, so is she and we're not harming anyone (no sharpies in her pooper)

Poe is definitely somewhat of an idol of mine

Well I'm not exclusively attracted to young girls, so it's not really a huge problem, but when I look at a cute little 12 year old and think "damn that's true beauty", it feels both right and wrong. It doesn't gnaw at the back of my mind that I'm a shithead like it used to, though, so that's nice. how young would you go or do you just like teenagers?

I'm 18 yr old guy I'm dating a 30 yr old

woman *

Gay

No ahaha

There a lot of aspects I guess. I'm attracted to girl my age too, girls older than me and teen girls as well

I'm not sexually attracted to young girls though, but do whatever you gotta do

hey daze

To add to that. It wasn't something I actively searched for. Me meeting her was pure coincidence and I'm not sure I'd do it again

Allright thx man just curious how others think about these sort of things

Does she look like Kiernan Shipka?

When will you kys?

I’m legally dating a 16yo and I’m 39. I shit you not, her uncle is a copper and he seriously fucking hates me. He’s convinced that I’m pimping her out.

Sadly not. She does look beautiful though, just not out-of-the-world-Shipka level

Well, have your fun I guess

He should hate you. There must be something wrong with you where you can’t date a woman your own age. You are a sexual predator.

>Trust me, a lot of people have an opinion on this

no, they dont.

How's her footgame?

>the jelly is strong on this one

Got a problem with that?
Explain to me the ways in which I’ve upset you. In detail. Brb, lube

*Closes eyes *
Wut thread

How you cope with the generation gap and mentality differences. It must be pretty awkward to date a gene z girl, I mean its nearly impossible to have something in common with her to talk about, you must be the type of guys that just listen without speaking.

I’m not jealous of someone who has to date a kid to feel better about themselves.

lol you act like she's from the 1800's or some shit

nice

my 17 year old male cousin is fucking my 40 year old aunt

Better than expected

As I've said she's a pretty clever girl. We have lots of things to talk about without it getting uninteresting or anything - sure, there are things she don't get and things I don't get. Just because you are from different generations, doesn't mean you can't interact. Apply this logic to any humans being from different generations and ask that question again. Wouldn't they be able to interact?

We share lots of interests: politics, music, films, ideologies, thoughts on life, and have fun together. No issues there

The mentality differences lies within the fact that my future looks different next to hers. We're at two different stages in life mentality wise and in the long run that will almost certainly be a challenge. Hence why I know we won't make it that long

>politics, music, films, ideologies, thoughts on life, and have fun together.
Describe all these things in detail, your thoughts and hers. Also, describe how you fuck her. Does she call you daddy?

What do you think about the latest Android update?

How far away are the stars?

>call you daddy
I think that’s a given seeing as how she’s being molested

There's not even a 10 year gap. I'd understand your concerns if he was 35 or smth like that but the difference isn't that great.

what, like you want my political viewpoints as well as hers? What could you possibly gain from that?

She doesn't call me daddy and I don't pretend she's my daughter either. She's good at screwing though, pretty kinky - I think she wants to impress me. She's not better than past girls my own age though - but it's cool

Not a big fan of it tbh

well the sun is 0 light years away, so not that far away

I'm just interested. What kind of movies and music does she like.

And describe how she pleases you. How kinky is she?

A ten year gap is a big deal the younger the people are. 50 and 40? No big deal. 25 and 16? Just pathetic.

are you a muslim?

I don't know a country where dating is illegal.

Why can't I get a date, I'm 14 and F

post more prime kiki

bait

If you're a cuck i guess

>14
Bait, or you should get off Sup Forums.

Kek. Only a mudslime would think this is ok

bbbaaaaiiiiittttt

I’m not the one who dates a kid who can barely drive

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

But, yea. Good job wasting their time.

She likes 70/80's dance movies and is a big Prince fan

You're right that it's a way bigger deal the younger you are. You're entitled to your opinion, but I believe that as long as you both agree that it's mostly about having fun, there's no harm in it at all

Thankfully I'm not

>anti-white mudslime rapist detected

DESCRIBE

SEXUAL

ACTS

Also provide images of her nude body

There's a lot of people of all ages who can't drive for shit.

How's your campaign going

The only way to prove this entire premise is nudes

You are supposed to be more mature and not take advantage of a kid.
You know exactly what I meant fucking idiot

She's pretty kinky as she wants to try everything there is. Let's me do most stuff to her and wants to do most stuff on me.

But tbh, it's really nothing special compared to girls my own age. She's just incredibly hot

I know. I'm not gonna have all you basements dwellers fap to her

I like to spit and blow my nose in my 16yo gf’s mouth, then make her French kiss my asshole. While we fuck I hold her head in a position where the only air she can get is my breath. I’m the first dude she’s dated, she does anything I say. Holding her head under bath water while fucking her from behind, makes me rock hard. She does as she’s told even when it makes her cry. Young girls are incredible fun in bed.