Friendly reminder

friendly reminder.

Actually wearing revealing clothes makes you hotter, the sun is literally burning your skin. This is one thing the Arabs got right, covering your body in a lighter loose material keeps you cooler than being half naked and basically being roasted by the sun

That's your opinion.

My opinion is that you ought to be ashamed fatty fat fatty.

Friendly reminder, dress for the body you have, not the body you want, you f a t f u c k

is that the real reason why ISIS wears all black?

>not allowed
What will happen if I do? I feel like I should try doing it and see what happens.

Black-ops suits were the only outfits CIA had in storage.

and who's gonna stop me faggot?

Urgh when did Cyanide and Happiness become cucked?

that's what pisses me off about it, i would never really consider making fun of someone for wearing something (unless it was really ridiculous), but the fucking nerve of someone to tell me I'm not allowed makes my fucking blood boil.

It's a rare sight seeing a woman without either stupid dyed hair, awful piercings or tattoos these days. Men aren't much better.

and who the fuck is gonna stop me exactly

Always have been. You've just been uncucked

>allowed to shame them
>allowed to
>allowed

Stop me.

Keked!

Guy who likes fat girls here. I 100% encourage this practice.

this forum isn't a dumping ground for your fucked up landwhale fetish.

This message was directed towards beta and omega males.

You can bet your ass that the woman that made that, the women that shared that, and the women that wear revealing clothing all want Chad Thundercock to sexualize them. That is why they go out dressed like sluts.

Why not?

Basics from psychology class. Absurd prohibitions only encourages the reciever to transgress said prohibitions. This is why Sjw are fucking pathetic, they're deliberately trying to make enemies.

If they were concerned about the heat they would wear robes. They just want an excuse to slut it up consequence free like on Halloween.